Will the World End Tomorrow, Saturday May 21st

Started by Warph, May 20, 2011, 09:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

You're excused. I never called myself the moderator of anything. Other people were making the same kind of points in their posts and yet you call my post out? Other people were giving their opinions on posts, yet when I do, I'm sending you "to your room"? I was making an observatioin, as everyone else was. Geez, I haven't hardly posted for awhile yet when I do, I get my ass jumped? And who said this is Ms. Hillbilly? I'll go sit in the damn corner like a scolded child and only speak when I'm spoken to.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

readyaimduck

Sorry that you took it this hard.   In life, whether it be politcs, horse racing or how to grow tomatoes, we all have our opinions.  Neither right or wrong or independent ( not leave anyone out).

I do agree that some threads get off topic...and somehow that is indicative of people and their passions.

I don't hate you hillbilly.  Now, come out and play with us seriously!  (I hate politics, however I choose things that matter to me, and the other stuff I leave to those who can utilize the English language, or call a spade a spade.

Aren't you glad you didn't fall for the "end of the world" thread and cash in your 401K???? 
I am Ready, irrespective of what you alll think. 

Can't we just all get along and not be so damned sensitive and PC all the time????

kshillbillys

Apparently you read more into my post than should have been. You in no way hurt my feelings or could you. I never said you hated me, but more power to you if you do. You wouldn't be the first or the last. But I'll let you think that you put me into my place by scolding me! It's called sarcasm (my first language) and I'm very fluent in it...

And who the hell says I didn't cash in on my 401k? I cashed it in and spent it at the liquor store to celebrate the end of the world so I wouldn't have to put up with stupid people anymore! Apparently there are a lot of sinners on this forum because we are all still here and not caught up in the rapture.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

readyaimduck

or is this life as we know it real??   Didn't you watch the Twilight Zone? 
I can't even spell 401 k  let alone have one.  (Ok, I just threw a twist in there)
Good for you to stand up and speak your peace!!!!   And, after all that booze from the 401K, you must have a headache, so I repect you wish not to YEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ;D :angel:

readyaimduck

it was fun folks, I am off to count some chickens that haven't hatched....hmmm I sort of remember something about this...
Hillbilly....you are a straight shooter.  Sorry I aimed my BB gun at you.   

Wasn't Rapture a song by Blondie???????

Ready

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk