Okay, Where Is Billy?

Started by sixdogsmom, May 16, 2011, 11:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Haven't seen a post from Varmint in quite awhile, hope all is okay?  :police:
Edie

kshillbillys

He's fine. His computer bit the dust though and is being fixed.  ;)
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Ms Bear

That's sad.  That is like losing one of your best friends.

Wilma

I wonder if I failed to appear for a couple of days if someone would ask about me.  Probably not.  They wouldn't even mention me for fear I would come back.  Don't worry.  I am not going any place until my computer gives out, too.

Ms Bear

Wilma, we would definetly miss you.  You have a lot of wisdom and humor to add to the Forum.

Pat

Wilma

Thank you, Ms. Bear.  That makes it official.  I always suspected there was some intelligence hidden somewhere within me.

Judy Harder

Wilma,I too wonder if I would be missed, if I didn't post each day. Also here at home, people wonder and ask when they see me, but not a soul calls to check up on me. At times I feel like I am a shadow and then I get up in morning and my animals greet me with
unconditional love and then I find I don't care if the humans are lax...............I know God love me and that I am ok.  Hugs to you........oh, yes I am at my daughters in Wisconsin and am just smiling all over.....both her boys are still sacked out at 8Am but it promises to be a fast paced weekend and soon I will be flying back to Kansas and the sweetness of the visit will last with me until next time I see and hug her. God bless........
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Ms Bear

Judy, I am glad you are having a good time and making memories.  You would definetly be missed if you weren't posting on here.  I don't call friends just to check on them as often as I should, put it off till tomorrow.

Judy Harder

Thanks Ms Bear, but I have found (sometimes) tomorrow never comes.

Today is the big wedding.
1:30 is wedding; 3 is the reception, then dinner and then a dance at 7.
I wonder just what shape my body will be in when I get back to LOngton.......Thank God for the pain pills and
the allergy pills. Oh here spring is just a blooming all over.........beautiful, but my sinuses are suffering a lot.LOL
What a way to go!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

Hi all! Actually someone did miss my post about going to Boston and did check up on me since I've been off for a few days.  Judy, you would be missed and checked up on I'm sure! Have a wonderful day Judy and all the rest of you too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk