Shaddup O'Reilly

Started by Warph, May 08, 2011, 12:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

A short time ago, I was watching The Factor and during the same hour got to see both Charles Rangel and Al Sharpton being treated like visiting royalty.  The former is a member of Congress who was censured on about a dozen charges, including not paying his income taxes, and the latter is a racist who came to fame by slandering the NYPD.  I sent an email to Bill O'Reilly, suggesting that he refrain from turning his show into a halfway house for political malefactors.  He didn't post it.  Perhaps it was just a little too pithy.

And speaking of O'Reilly, is it my imagination or has he decided that he needn't allow his conservative guests to ever finish a sentence?  It's been a long time since I didn't feel short-changed when Bernard Goldberg and Laura Ingraham were on.  It's even worse when Mary Katharine Ham appears because she is invariably cast opposite Juan (Yawn) Williams.  Between motor-mouths O'Reilly and Williams, the poor woman rarely gets to open her yap.  Perhaps in the future, they could just show an 8 x 10 glossy of her, and let Ms. Ham stay home.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Patriot

Quote from: Warph on May 08, 2011, 12:00:33 AM
Perhaps in the future, they could just show an 8 x 10 glossy of her, and let Ms. Ham stay home.

Now that's funny right there. 

Ever since that advertising thing with Pepsi a few years back, he's lost some objectivity, methinks. 

Power corrupts, no?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

redcliffsw

O'Reilly is not a real conservative.  He believes the War for Southern Independence was fought to free the slaves.

Sorry, but in my opinion he has a long way to go to acquire a better understanding of the truths.

Teresa

Yes... yes... and yes... on all 3 posts.. :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

mtcookson

Been tired of him for a while now. Will watch occasionally but anymore I'd rather do something else. :laugh:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk