Of Elk Konnected, wind farms & gorillas... Friends, Romans, countrymen...

Started by Patriot, May 04, 2011, 08:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Patriot on May 06, 2011, 04:59:34 PM
You're getting there.  Now, the registered agent and registered address is the point of contact for the Secretary of State and the person and place where legal service of summons is to be made on the company.  The registered agent does not, however, need to be an admitted member of an LLC.  It could be anyone, but is often the attorney representing the company.  In the case of EK, the registered agent would be Mr. Fish, whom many of you know.

Ha, ha Patriot,
You beat me to it.
I thought that was secret.
I wasn't going to out him.
Nice guy I hear.

Lookatmeknow!!

Quote from: Ross on May 06, 2011, 05:07:43 PM
Ha, ha Patriot,
You beat me to it.
Nice guy I hear.

So, what you saying it's more of a personal thing??? Mr. Fish is a wonderful man. He would help anyone out if he could. I have NEVER seen him be anything but nice to everyone. Maybe, this is all a personal attack on the group, kind of like bullying. Are we in Jr. High again??????? ;D
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Patriot

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on May 06, 2011, 04:59:58 PM
... many members of Elk Konnect???? I really don't get out much. But the ones that I have seen I have asked them some of these questions that are posted on here deny paying to join, they have just joined the group of their own free will, yet you don't seem to understand that part I know is true. I don't understand...

...If I was one of the members of Elk Konnected, I wouldn't answer one of your questions on here. You have proven to alot of people that you won't listen to the truth, nor will you except the truth.

It seems you, and many, are failing to make a very important legal distinction.  "Member" as you are using it is NOT an "admitted member" under Kansas law.  You don't 'join' an LLC, you are 'admitted' by action of the other admitted members.  Just making a donation or volunteering or otherwise supporting the LLC's causes does not make one a legal member of the company.

As for truth, what 'truths' have been offered and not accepted?  All I've seen are is a lot of talk and parroting of 'EK has done good things'.  Others here have pointed this out as well.  Their positive acts have been acknowledged several times.  Information about their admitted membership and other questions have not been addressed.  And at this point, it's becoming obvious that the hidden truths will not be answered informally.  That was my point in the post that started this thread.  When a company has an apparent close relationship with government and honest, factual answers to questions about that relationship are ignored and replaced with rhetoric and unrelated claims, then it is not the questioners who evade the truth. 

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on May 06, 2011, 05:07:43 PM
Ha, ha Patriot,
You beat me to it.
Nice guy I hear.

It's not about 'outing' anyone.  Mr. Fish's status as EK's registered agent is a matter of public record and was posted on this forum days ago.  Richard Fish, to my knowledge, is a very personable & professional individual with a bang up history in the Kansas banking industry. 

Patriot

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on May 06, 2011, 05:10:59 PM
So, what you saying it's more of a personal thing??? Mr. Fish is a wonderful man. He would help anyone out if he could. I have NEVER seen him be anything but nice to everyone. Maybe, this is all a personal attack on the group, kind of like bullying. Are we in Jr. High again??????? ;D

Take a deep breath, Lookatmeknow.  Nobody is picking on Mr. Fish.

Ross

Quote from: Patriot on May 06, 2011, 05:25:19 PM
It's not about 'outing' anyone.  Mr. Fish's status as EK's registered agent is a matter of public record and was posted on this forum days ago.  Richard Fish, to my knowledge, is a very personable & professional individual with a bang up history in the Kansas banking industry. 

My apologies, that was a poor choice of words.

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on May 06, 2011, 05:56:41 PM
My apologies, that was a poor choice of words.

No problem.  I've thrown out some stuff that was misstated many times.

Wilma

How much land do you own in other states, Steve?  Is that the reason that you don't have enough to live on now?  I don't believe in owning more than you can take care of.  When the cost of keeping something exceeds the proceeds from it, it is time to get rid of it.  Bad business there, Steve.

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on May 06, 2011, 06:10:40 PM
How much land do you own in other states, Steve?  Is that the reason that you don't have enough to live on now?  I don't believe in owning more than you can take care of.  When the cost of keeping something exceeds the proceeds from it, it is time to get rid of it.  Bad business there, Steve.

Wilma, YOU Might think its bad business, but the simple fact is that Land is the safest investment on the planet.  Its kinda hard for it to disappear unlike stocks, bonds, government securities, ect.  It is paid for, been paid for for almost 20 years and has only grown over the last 20 years even now with the "housing" bubble that has burst and threatens to burst again, I won't lose money in my investment.   It is a rainy day fund so to speak.  Depends on what i want to do.  Used to have land in montana, arkansas, and kentucky til i made 10 times the original price and sold it.  Shrug.  Land is land and quite frankly who needs to take care of it.  God does that better than i can.  :)

PERSONALLY IF this place here had forrest on it, i would let it go and live in it.   I don't have to have and could care less about a lawn that you put chemicals on and weed repellent.  IN fact, i  use no chemical on my place. I have a pasture mixed with fescue, goldenrod, chickweed, and all kinds of weeds.   It looks a hell of a lot prettier when they bloom than dull ole pasture grass.  

Investment land is only that investment. its benefit outweighs the cost.  So what if i pay tax on the land.  divide the tax up by 12 and its not a ton of money.  I am surprised that you would not understand the value of saving.  Saving takes sacrifice and if i have to forgo 4 meals a month to pay for a investment then so be it.  

You see, I have a goal besides instant gratification.  Instant gratification is what is destroying this country completely.   I save for what i want and need and when i finally buy it, its PAID for not charged, or owed on.

The only thing i owe on is this house. And thats ONLY because it pays me to make payments on it at this low a interest rate i have than to sell my land and pay for it outright. I am making more money in the long run keeping the land and making payments.  

As far as bad business, Lets ask some of the businesmen here.  IS it bad business to invest hold on to it, when it is growing?  Is it bad business to make payments on a house when the interest rate on the house is lower than the increase of value on the property?  Is it bad business to sacrifice to keep the investment?

One more thing, while i am sacrificing to keep what i have, i in no way am sucking off of welfare.  I don't live in a govt house, i don't get govt foodstamps, i don't get medicaid.   In other words i pay my own way
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

Very well put srkruzich. An education like you just gave is priceless.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk