Will the Real Usama bin Laden Stand Up

Started by Warph, May 03, 2011, 11:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

FOX News
Report: bin Laden Already Dead
Wednesday, December 26, 2001

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader."

The Taliban source who claims to have seen bin Laden's face before burial said "he looked pale ... but calm, relaxed and confident."

Asked whether bin Laden had any feelings of remorse before death, the source vehemently said "no." Instead, he said, bin Laden was proud that he succeeded in his mission of igniting awareness amongst Muslims about hegemonistic designs and conspiracies of "pagans" against Islam. Bin Laden, he said, held the view that the sacrifice of a few hundred people in Afghanistan was nothing, as those who laid their lives in creating an atmosphere of resistance will be adequately rewarded by Almighty Allah.

When asked where bin Laden was buried, the source said, "I am sure that like other places in Tora Bora, that particular place too must have vanished."

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

Warph

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 03, 2011, 12:00:53 PM
What an insult to our brave troops. >:( >:( >:(

http://www.prisonplanet.com/media-runs-fake-photo-to-illustrate-bin-laden-death-propaganda.html

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Monday, May 2, 2011

Killing Osama bin Laden is a pretty big deal. You'd think that it would be in the interests of US forces to take a snapshot of the elusive terror leader to milk the propaganda value of such a momentous turn of events, and yet the corporate media has given us nothing but a years old fake picture. This makes little sense, unless of course, somebody is trying to hide something, namely the fact that Osama's dead corpse has been on ice for the best part of a decade.

According to some reports, Bin Laden's body has already been hastily "buried at sea," meaning that the comic book story of his dramatic killing is based solely on the less than credible word of the U.S. government.

Of course, it's probable that we'll be treated to seeing all the gory details in due course once Osama's corpse has been properly thawed and suitably presented for public consumption.

But the fake photo, which is still being used by the likes of the Daily Mail and the London Telegraph even after it was proven to be a contrived hoax that has been circulating on the Internet for years, fits perfectly with everything surrounding the Bin Laden myth – the fake video tapes, the fake audio tapes, the fake claim of responsibility for 9/11.

Everything about the Bin Laden myth that has been rapaciously whipped up by the establishment over the last 10 years has been fake, so why worry about putting out a fake photo and claiming it represents the freshly dead remains of the world's most wanted?

We don't need MSNC to tell us, "We think that bin Laden 'death photo' is a fake," because we know it's a fake. It's been knocking around on the web since before Obama even took office. Here it is featured in a story released over a year ago. As Stokes Young illustrates, the bloodied face of Bin Laden is an obviously contrived composite image created from an image of Osama that dates back over 10 years.

But that didn't stop TV news stations across the Middle East, as well as major newspapers in Britain like the Daily Mail and the London Telegraph, amongst a host of others, from passing the fraud off as evidence of Bin Laden's death.

Despite the fact that Bin Laden's corpse has almost undoubtedly been safely stored in a highly secure U.S. government morgue since at least 2002, the political grist to be enjoyed by an administration that has plummeted to the depths of unpopularity knows no bounds, which is why Obama victoriously proclaimed Osama's "death " during a speech last night almost as if the president himself had pulled the trigger.

The birther controversy and NATO's indiscriminate murder of children in their pursuit of Colonel Gaddafi will now be swept under the rug and Obama can build his campaign for 2012 on the lie that he was the president who finally brought the evil boogeyman to justice.

Never mind the fact that numerous public officials went on the record to plainly state that Bin Laden has been dead for years and that the announcement of his demise was being kept back until the most politically expedient time.

As Kurt Nimmo and Alex Jones document, from FBI counterterrorism official Dale Watson, to former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, to Pakistani icon Benazir Bhutto, to CFR members, to Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, all voiced publicly what the evidence clearly indicated, which is that Bin Laden died in late 2001.

The fact that a deluge of provably fake video and audio tapes were released by an organization with direct ties to the Pentagon in the years that followed illustrated how the military-industrial complex was keen to prolong the Bin Laden boogeyman myth as a backdrop against which to launch their takeover of the middle east under the umbrella of the "war on terror".

But don't think for a minute that final "confirmation" of Osama's death will mean an end to the "war on terror" and U.S. troops pulling out of Afghanistan, just as the capture of Saddam Hussein did absolutely nothing to speed a U.S. exit out of Iraq.

If anything, the announcement of Osama's death will only lead to more warfare and bloodshed in the region. Whether genuine or contrived, terrorist retaliation plots are already in the works and when they are unleashed, the establishment will point to them as a justification for more air strikes, more invasions and more regime change plots disguised as humanitarian aid.

In life, Bin Laden's propaganda value as an Emmanuel Goldstein hate figure was immense, but in death his usefulness to the US military-industrial complex will, for a time at least, only increase.

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Inside Sources: Bin Laden's Corpse Has Been On Ice For Nearly a Decade
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
May 2, 2011

http://www.infowars.com/inside-sources-bin-ladens-corpse-has-been-on-ice-for-nearly-a-decade/

A multitude of different inside sources both publicly and privately, including one individual who personally worked with Bin Laden at one time, told us directly that Osama's dead corpse has been on ice for nearly a decade and that his "death" would only be announced at the most politically expedient time.

That time has now come with a years-old fake picture being presented as the only evidence of his alleged killing yesterday, while Bin Laden's body has been hastily dumped into the sea to prevent anyone from finding out when he actually died.

In April 2002, over nine years ago, Council on Foreign Relations member Steve R. Pieczenik, who served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, and James Baker, told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been "dead for months".

Pieczenik would be in a position to know such information, having worked directly with Bin Laden when the US was funding and arming the terror leader in an attempt to drive the Soviets out of Afghanistan in the late 70′s and early 80′s (a documented historical fact that talking heads in the corporate media are actually denying today in light of developments).

"I found out through my sources that he had had kidney disease. And as a physician, I knew that he had to have two dialysis machines and he was dying," Pieczenik told Jones during the April 24, 2002 interview.

"And you could see those in those films, those made-up photos that they were sending us out of nowhere. I mean, suddenly, we would see a video of bin Laden today and then out of nowhere, they said oh it was sent to us anonymously, meaning that someone in the government, our government, was trying to keep up the morale on our side and say oh we still have to chase this guy when, in fact, he's been dead for months," added Pieczenik.

Pieczenik then stated that the video tape of a fat Bin Laden look alike "taking responsibility" for 9/11 that was released in December 2001 was "such a hoax" designed to "manipulate" people in the emotional aftermath of 9/11.

The subsequent war in Afghanistan that followed 9/11 was orchestrated "With the agreement of the bin Laden family, knowing fully well that he would die," said Pieczenik. "And I think that Musharraf, the President of Pakistan, spilled the beans by accident three months ago when he said that bin Laden was dead because his kidney dialysis machines were destroyed in East Afghanistan."

In addition to Pieczenik, as we reported in August 2002, Alex Jones was separately told by a high level Republican source that Bin Laden was dead and that his body was being kept "on ice" until Osama's death could be announced at the most "politically expedient" time.

When Jones asked the source if his claim was mere speculation or whether it was actually true, the source re-iterated the fact that he was being deadly serious and that Bin Laden's corpse was "physically on ice" waiting to be rolled out for public consumption at the most opportune moment.

Many expected that moment to be right before the 2004 election, but after Democrats began speculating about the possibility, Republicans settled instead for a fake Osama video tape that was released on the eve of the election and, according to both George W. Bush and John Kerry, was the deciding factor in a closely-fought contest. Veteran news reader Walter Cronkite labeled the entire farce a Karl Rove-orchestrated "set-up".

In addition to these sources, a deluge of other heads of state as well as intelligence agency professionals have gone on record over the past nine years to state their belief that Bin Laden was likely dead, after it became clear that the Al-Qaeda leader's health was in severe decline as a result of kidney disease at the end of 2001. These include;

- Former CIA officer and hugely respected intelligence & foreign policy expert Robert Baer, who in 2008 when asked about Bin Laden by a radio host responded, "Of course he is dead."

- On December 26, 2001, Fox News, citing a Pakistan Observer story, reported that the Afghan Taliban had pronounced Bin Laden dead and buried him in an unmarked grave.

- On January 18, 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf announced: "I think now, frankly, he is dead."

- On July 17, 2002, the then-head of counterterrorism at the FBI, Dale Watson, told a conference of law enforcement officials that "I personally think he [Bin Laden] is probably not with us anymore."

- In October 2002, Afghan President Hamid Karzai told CNN that "I would come to believe that [Bin Laden] probably is dead.

- In 2003, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke she suspected Bush knew the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and was waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.

- In November 2005, Senator Harry Reid revealed that he was told Osama may have died in the Pakistani earthquake of October that year.

- In February 2007, Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke University's Religious Studies program, stated that the purported video and audio tapes that were being released of Bin Laden were fake and that he was probably dead.

- On November 2, 2007, former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto told Al-Jazeera's David Frost that Omar Sheikh had killed Osama Bin Laden.

- In March 2009, former US foreign intelligence officer and professor of international relations at Boston University Angelo Codevilla stated: "All the evidence suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden."

- In May 2009, Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari confirmed that his "counterparts in the American intelligence agencies" hadn't heard anything from Bin Laden in seven years and confirmed "I don't think he's alive."

In a way, the establishment had their hand forced in having to announce the death of someone whose shadowy existence had proven very useful to them in maintaining fear and uncertainty amongst the population of America and the world.

The fact that the myth behind Al-Qaeda has been completely demolished and that the group, through a myriad of revelations, including Anwar Al-Alawki's post-9/11 visit to the Pentagon, is now widely known to be a US intelligence front, perhaps now means that Al-Qaeda will be swept under the rug and a new enemy will be invented in order to legitimize the continued US military-complex domination of the globe.

--Warph

-- Warph

sodbuster

Too much text above for me to bother reading, but since I like reading both Diane and Warph's posts over the years I have to comment.

My feeling is that we should no longer utter his name, talk about him, or acknowledge his former existence. Anything else keeps him alive and perpetuates Al Quaeda. Let him disappear from existence and the mind of all of us.

David

Good Job Seal Team Six!
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Warph

Quote from: sodbuster on May 03, 2011, 02:47:44 PM

Good Job Seal Team Six!

You are probably right, David.  Let us hope that bin Laden wasn't an "ice cube" for the past ten years. 

The real Hero's in all of this is Seal Team Six.  The Team has been around since 1980.  G-d Bless'em!

The story of Seal Team Six:  http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Terrorism/seals.html

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Holy Smoly.... This just in guys:

Osama Bin Laden Pronounced Dead...For the Ninth Time
James Corbett
The Corbett Report
2 May, 2011

When Obama pronounced Osama Bin Laden dead in a televised announcement heard round the world last night, he was at least the ninth major head of state or high-anking government official to have done so.

Given Bin Laden's documented kidney problems and consequent need for dialysis, government officials, heads of state and counterterrorism experts have repeatedly opined that Osama Bin Laden has in fact been dead for some time. These assertions are based on Bin Laden's failing health in late 2001 and visible signs of his deteriorating condition, as well as actual reports of his death from the same time frame.

In July of 2001, Osama Bin Laden was flown to the American Hospital in Dubai for kidney treatment. According to French intelligence sources, he was there met by the local CIA attache. When the agent bragged about his encounter to friends later, he was promptly recalled to Washington.

On the eve of September 11, Osama Bin Laden was staying in a Pakistani military hospital under the watchful eye of Pakistan's ISI, the Pakistani equivalent of the CIA with deep ties to the American intelligence community.

Video:  (Dan Rather)  9 11 Bin Laden At Rawalpindi Hospital September 10th 1 28 2002 CBS

In October 2001, Bin Laden appeared in a videotape wearing army fatigues and Islamic headdress, looking visibly pale and gaunt. In December of 2001, another videotape was released, this time showing a seriously ill Bin Laden who was seemingly unable to move his left arm.

Then on December 26, 2001, Fox News reported on a Pakistan Observer story that the Afghan Taliban had officially pronounced Osama Bin Laden dead earlier that month. According to the report, he was buried less than 24 hours later in an unmarked grave in accordance with Wahabbist Sunni practices.

What followed was a string of pronouncements from officials affirming what was already obvious: supposedly living in caves and bunkers in the mountainous pass between Afghanistan and Pakistan, Osama would have been deprived of the dialysis equipment that he required to live.

***On January 18, 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf announced quite bluntly: "I think now, frankly, he is dead."

***On July 17, 2002, the then-head of counterterrorism at the FBI, Dale Watson, told a conference of law enforcement officials that "I personally think he [Bin Laden] is probably not with us anymore," before carefully adding that "I have no evidence to support that."

***In October 2002, Afghan President Hamid Karzai told CNN that "I would come to believe that [Bin Laden] probably is dead."

***In November 2005, Senator Harry Reid revealed that he was told Osama may have died in the Pakistani earthquake of October that year.

***In September 2006, French intelligence leaked a report suggesting Osama had died in Pakistan.

***On November 2, 2007, former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto told Al-Jazeera's David Frost that Omar Sheikh had killed Osama Bin Laden.

***In March 2009, former US foreign intelligence officer and professor of international relations at Boston University Angelo Codevilla stated: "All the evidence suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden."

***In May 2009, Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari confirmed that his "counterparts in the American intelligence agencies" hadn't heard anything from Bin Laden in seven years and confirmed "I don't think he's alive."

***Now in 2011, President Obama has added himself to the mix of people in positions of authority who have pronounced Osama Bin Laden dead. Some might charge that none of the previous reports had any credibility, but as it is now emerging that Osama's body was buried at sea less than 12 hours after his death with no opportunity for any independent corroboration of his identity, the same question of credibility has to be leveled at this latest charge. To this point, the only evidence we have been provided that Osama Bin Laden was killed yesterday are some images on tv of a burning compound and the word of the man currently occupying the oval office.

But given that an informed consensus has formed around the opinion that Bin Laden died long ago due to kidney failure, will the people of America hold their President to the highest standard in presenting evidence that the person killed was actually Osama Bin Laden, and that he actually died in the way described, or will this pronouncement go unquestioned like so many other deaths in the never ending war of terror?

Video: Good Morning America learns that Usama bin Laden is CIA

Stay tuned for more on this story as it develops.....

--Warph

-- Warph

Diane Amberg

If our military reported they got him and he's dead, then that's the report I'll believe.

Warph

...as well you should.  A helluva job by Seal Team Six. 

--Warph

-- Warph

sodbuster

Shhhhhhhhh............ Ohhhhhmmmm. Visualize fish and crab poop. Shhhhhhhhh. Let the thoughts disappear from your mind. Shhs..... Very good grasshopper...................................

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk