Take a look at the real Elk Konnected

Started by frawin, May 03, 2011, 07:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtcookson

I've been reading a lot of the threads on EK and haven't seen anything necessarily negative personally, just people asking questions to make sure its operating properly but the questions don't appear to be getting answered. I find the lack of answers more negative than the asking of questions.

RDSchoutenFarms

Wonderful post, Frank! It's nice to see something positive about Elk Konnected, rather than allegations and repetitive negative posts.

While I no longer live or vote in Elk County, I have one child in Kindergarten at West Elk, and my other two children WILL attend West Elk schools.

Ross

Quote from: frawin on May 03, 2011, 07:11:56 AM
After watching all of the repeated trash about Elk Konnected I put in a Forum Search for Elk Konnected, just see to what had been posted about it over the past 3 years or so. If you are really interested do the same and you will see all of the good it has done for every community in Elk County, most important to me was what it had done to benefit the young people of Elk County. Liz, I hope you will ignore the negative posts that have been made and concentrate on all of the appreciation that so many people have for what you and Elk Konnected have accomplished.

I hope everyone naive enough to believe that truth is bad and negative, does ignore the facts that you call trash. More and more people say they are doing good for the "children" so much of the time, that it has become a national catch phrase for all sorts of reasons. and is used to accomplish other things. 

But, tell me if you are knowledgable of Elk Konnected, LLC how come you don't use it"s proper and legally required name?
What position do you hold with the company? What is the structure of the company? Have you read their Letter of Determination? Have seen their IRS tax exemption Application? Have you seen their Annual Information Return? These are all legal documents, legally required to be shown? Yes, I spoke directly with the IRS and was told those documents are required and are to be public information. You too may call the IRS.  Here is a great chance to shed some light on all that trash with some answers.

You may call all previous information posted on this forum trash and that is perfectly fine with me. However, I'd like to show the trash.
Not everything in life is alway expressed with positive words and sometimes negatives words are very useful to express something positive. The word negative can have a very positive connotations. Such as, "I have negative debt." Meaning, I have no debt. Using only positive words to express something does not always fullfill a need.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk