Fox News Coverage

Started by sixdogsmom, May 02, 2011, 07:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Quote from: Wilma on May 02, 2011, 08:15:53 PM
Fox is a news station?  I thought it was an opinion station.

I heard it directly from the president last night, then today on "The View" the news director of ABC gave the facts.  FACTS, I say.  Not an opinion, the facts.  He refused to enlarge on any of it.  This is the one I will believe and I am not going to pay attention to any of the others.

Is this the ABC news director you are talking about, Wilma : 

Thread: ABC News Director Arrest/Fired for Jacking off at truck stop  http://kgov.com/bel/20091008

Sounds like someone that the "View" would have on its "very opinionated" show. 

For Shame, Wilma.... for Shame   :o  :o  :o

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

srkruzich

Quote from: Warph on May 03, 2011, 10:23:04 AM

Is this the ABC news director you are talking about, Wilma : 

Thread: ABC News Director Arrest/Fired for Jacking off at truck stop  http://kgov.com/bel/20091008

Sounds like someone that the "View" would have on its "very opinionated" show. 

For Shame, Wilma.... for Shame   :o  :o  :o

ROTFLMBO.  Boy that show is a real magnet for lesbians and perverts.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Wilma

You might think that is funny, but it is not about the head of the news department of ABC.  You still don't have it right, do you?

What is sad is that some people will read all this and think that it is the truth just because it was aired and someone construed it to be the ABC news director.  Nowhere in the article was ABC mentioned at all.

Warph

Quote from: Wilma on May 03, 2011, 02:10:55 PM
Nowhere in the article was ABC mentioned at all.

Sorry, Wilma.... I should have pointed that out.  The two stations, KHBS & KHOG became full-time ABC affiliates in 1978.  Both stations are owned by Hearst Television and are normally referred to as one entity, 40/29.  Sorry about flubbing up there.  ;D

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Wilma

So it is an ABC affiliate.  That doesn't mean that the head of the ABC news department was there.  That affiliate station isn't the main office is it?  What was that person's position with that station?

Warph

Quote from: Wilma on May 03, 2011, 05:01:07 PM
So it is an ABC affiliate.  That doesn't mean that the head of the ABC news department was there.  That affiliate station isn't the main office is it?  What was that person's position with that station?

He was the ABC News Director of KHBS & KHOG, Hearst Corp. before he was fired for...uh... you know... playing around with his.... ah... hmmmmm... his thingamajig.

--Warph

-- Warph

greatguns

This is the fence post, now go!

Wilma

So what does an item about a news director of an affiliate station have to do with the man that was on the View?  Aren't you flirting with slander?

guns, what about fence posts?

greatguns

You know, some people just love to argue and if they can't find anyone to argue with they just stop and argue with the fence post. ;D

sixdogsmom

Thanks for clearing that up, I wondered myself.  ???
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk