Fox News Coverage

Started by sixdogsmom, May 02, 2011, 07:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

I have been flipping through the news channels to see what is being shown about the kiling of Osama Bin Laden. Here is what Fox News Channel has to say, and I quote, "George Bush, George Bush, George Bush". Lol!!  ;D ;D ;D
Edie

kshillbillys

Got this from Facebook...How VERY TRUE IT IS!!!

Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American soldier, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our soldiers finally found OBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN... victory!!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Patriot

Regardless of what any media outlet says or whatever politician tries to take credit... I credit some well trained, hard working military troops who had and have their asses on the line every day.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

sixdogsmom

Quote from: Patriot on May 02, 2011, 07:28:59 PM
Regardless of what any media outlet says or whatever politician tries to take credit... I credit some well trained, hard working military troops who had and have their asses on the line every day.

I totally agree that this is a credit to our armed forces, no matter what president they serve. Can't you just imagine the tales those guys have to share with the grandkids? Totally awesome. I wasn't whacking at any president or the military, I just got a chuckle out of the way that Fox is handling this. Still think it's funny!  ;)
Edie

Wilma

Fox is a news station?  I thought it was an opinion station.

I heard it directly from the president last night, then today on "The View" the news director of ABC gave the facts.  FACTS, I say.  Not an opinion, the facts.  He refused to enlarge on any of it.  This is the one I will believe and I am not going to pay attention to any of the others.

kshillbillys

It's amazing Fox NEWS Network is the number ONE source of NEWS throughout the US. Then there is that somewhat less of about 62% less, news station called CNN. It is still funny how some small minded, idiotic people will says that Fox NEWS is not a NEWS station. It does in fact, report the NEWS as CNN and the SAME news. If some people had enough energy to pick up their thumb and switch back and forth between the news stations, they could see the same stuff being reported. It's only those with small minds, afraid of change, whether it be a right wing news station or a black president, that will not see facts as facts and not twist them to what suits their needs at the time. I, as everyone else, on here have a computer and can look up whatever I want to dispute or distort the fact to fit my needs. Pull your heads out of your collective asses and look around. The View is NOT news. It's like sitting around the damn coffee shop, thinking they are keeping you up to date and informed by their OPINIONS of course. It's funny that Geraldo Rivera, one of the most liberal people on Fox News, last night, was the FIRST person clapping and yelling and laughing that Usama bin Laden was dead; a story that HE, Geraldo Rivera, BROKE FIRST, on FOX news. Now put that in your liberal CNN crack pipe and smoke it!---MR. KSHillbilly

P.S. to Anmar and Jerry: Our condolences on the passing of your leader!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

jerry wagner

Quote from: kshillbillys on May 02, 2011, 08:31:56 PM
It's amazing Fox NEWS Network is the number ONE source of NEWS throughout the US. Then there is that somewhat less of about 62% less, news station called CNN. It is still funny how some small minded, idiotic people will says that Fox NEWS is not a NEWS station. It does in fact, report the NEWS as CNN and the SAME news. If some people had enough energy to pick up their thumb and switch back and forth between the news stations, they could see the same stuff being reported. It's only those with small minds, afraid of change, whether it be a right wing news station or a black president, that will not see facts as facts and not twist them to what suits their needs at the time. I, as everyone else, on here have a computer and can look up whatever I want to dispute or distort the fact to fit my needs. Pull your heads out of your collective asses and look around. The View is NOT news. It's like sitting around the damn coffee shop, thinking they are keeping you up to date and informed by their OPINIONS of course. It's funny that Geraldo Rivera, one of the most liberal people on Fox News, last night, was the FIRST person clapping and yelling and laughing that Usama bin Laden was dead; a story that HE, Geraldo Rivera, BROKE FIRST, on FOX news. Now put that in your liberal CNN crack pipe and smoke it!---MR. KSHillbilly

P.S. to Anmar and Jerry: Our condolences on the passing of your leader!

Shove it up your ass.  That is a vile ridiculous statement, it is a testament to your lack of character that you would lump me in with him because we disagree.  Why can't we just disagree?

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on May 02, 2011, 08:15:53 PM
Fox is a news station?  I thought it was an opinion station.

I heard it directly from the president last night, then today on "The View"

Oh Lord we are screwed as a nation if yall think the View is a news outlet! 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Wilma

The View is not a news source and I didn't say it was.  What I said was that the head of the news department of ABC was on the View and he gave the facts and only the facts.  Are you disputing that the head of a major network's news department is not a source of news?  I wish you people you learn to understand what you read.

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on May 03, 2011, 06:59:09 AM
The View is not a news source and I didn't say it was.  What I said was that the head of the news department of ABC was on the View and he gave the facts and only the facts.  Are you disputing that the head of a major network's news department is not a source of news?  I wish you people you learn to understand what you read.

First of all it doesn't matter if he is the head.  He was not in a news venue, so his statements on the view are that of commentary and opinion while in that venue.  Now if he got on ABC NEWS and put his reputation on the line in a news venue, then you might have a case.  But outside of that "venue" anything he says holds no more weight than those who run commentarys and variety shows like the view.
Besides, ABC ?  A reputable NEWS SOURCE??  Rotfl
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk