Ding Dong the Terrorist is DEAD!

Started by kshillbillys, May 01, 2011, 08:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

USAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

greatguns

Diane Amberg

Finally, many people will feel that justice has been served.

Warph

The death of Usama bin Laden is important only for its symbolic message, because bin Laden had long ago ceased to be a figure of any operational importance and become a symbol of the Jihad.  As a "martyr" he will be just as useful.  Perhaps even more so.

His death is not a period, but an anticlimactic comma in a run on sentence whose full length still remains unclear.  For Americans it's a chance to celebrate the death of the scum who became a symbol of Islamic terrorism.  For Muslims it means a day of mourning for the death of a new "martyr."  No matter how dead he is now, he achieved his goal of becoming a symbol of the Jihad for an Islamic world order.  And that Jihad will not be buried in the ground with him.

So, bin Laden may be dead... kaput... and Al Qaeda's numbers are scattered.  But they have accomplished far more than they could have ever dreamed of with four planes.  Since then, despite the small numbers of Muslims.... Islam has become a major factor in American politics.  Just as Mohammed's terrorism forced local rulers to come to try and come to terms with Islam on a peaceful basis, so too bin Laden has gotten American politicians to try and do the same thing. 

9/11 was the best thing that ever happened to Muslim power and influence in America.  It lifted them up from obscurity, gave them a hall pass to the White House and filled their coffers with money.

The liberal left has already accepted Islam as the new counterculture, the identity of the oppressed and the downtrodden, and they are learning to enjoy slumming as Muslims. The islamic bitch, Lauren Booth is a prominent example... but, believe me, far from an isolated one.  The elites of the liberal left have always looked to the underclasses for diversion, whether it was drugs, farm cooperatives or revolution.  Now the latest diversion is Islam.  Don a Hijab... grow a beard... and rant about the occupation, one of them anyway.  The elites of the liberal left are always longing to escape from their gilded cages to be "with the people", whatever they fancy the people to be.  Islam is their next great escape from civilization and the need to be civilized.  To toss away all morals and mores, and get down in the muck.

The liberal left still has an appetite for violence... but no stomach for organizing it anymore.  Al Qaeda in America will be the successor of the anarchists and the Weathermen.  And it will continue to attract leftist piece-of-shit radicals like treasonist Adam Yahiye Gadahn, (born Adam Pearlman in USA) who see in Islam, the torch of angry radicalism turning from red to green.It will not topple America.... but it is part of the transition from long range attacks out of Pakistan or Germany, and into a local Muslim insurgency, fed by a stream of new converts fostered in Saudi mosques. 

The next wave of terror is here.  And it doesn't depend on plans hatched thousands of miles away....  but on your friendly neighborhood Muslim next door.

....Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

So we shouldn't bother bringing murders to justice because there will always be another one? No matter what else happens in the future, that man needed to be dead.

Warph

Of course we should go after them, Diane.... we're at war, as other countries are.  They need to be punished!  An eye for an eye.  But with that said, we will probably see repercussions in time from his death.  While we Americans are still thinking in terms of 9/11.... I'm sure the terrorists themselves have already moved on to the next phase of terror.  Al Qaeda might very well launch another long range operation intended to achieve large scale destruction and massive casualties.  The attacks of September 11 were meant to position bin Laden and Al Qaeda as the leading edge of Islam.  And they achieved that goal.  You have to remember... experience is the best teacher.  And any terrorist who succeeds in carrying out an attack and escapes capture, becomes the centerpiece of a new terrorist organization... and as an organization grows, it proves itself through acts of terror.... laying claim to be the local Al Qaeda franchise by way of the sheer body count..... new recruits brought in through Islamist organizations... tested for their commitment to the Salafist worldview... routed through training camps already located in the United States.  I'm very famililar with the way they operate.  Believe me.. they  will be positioned to begin the next wave of terror.

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

As I recall he was the money behind most of it .Hopefully now that will dry up.

Wilma

I have no doubt that the terrorism will continue.  There is always someone to step up and fill the top guy's shoes.  Undoubtedly those shoes were already filled many years ago.  The biggest benefit of having him dead is the feeling of satisfaction by those who lost loved ones on 9-11.

Warph

Actually according to the DOD and the DOJ, his personal monies dried up long ago, bank accounts frozen, etc.  He was living on donations from Pakistan, S.Arabia and other al qaeda spin-off groups.... and, yes, some groups from the United States.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Quote from: Wilma on May 03, 2011, 05:04:31 PM
I have no doubt that the terrorism will continue.  There is always someone to step up and fill the top guy's shoes.  Undoubtedly those shoes were already filled many years ago.  The biggest benefit of having him dead is the feeling of satisfaction by those who lost loved ones on 9-11.

AMEN!

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk