Elk Konnected

Started by pepelect, May 01, 2011, 08:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Re: Elk Konnected

« Reply #60 on: Today at 05:40:11 am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Patriot on Yesterday at 09:05:09 pm

Unfortunately, that statement isn't true.  The following information is not available via public records and has been asked for

Patriot it sounds like some kinda weird love affair you have going on with them outta state ladies. I mean isn't that a compliment for an old goat like you to be long winded? LOL Some people love in the weirdest ways. I mean a put down can really be a compliment some times. It's just to funny. You must be a movie star or something in disguise.

I just had to harrass ya Patriot, no offense meant. LOL

Patriot

It's the disguise part that locks em in, Ross.  Kinda like Zorro, I guess... The men wanna fight & duel and the women just can't stay away.  Was Zorro a bandit or a good guy.  To those in favor of the status quo, he was a bandito.  Yeah, right. lol   No, I think it's really about not having an interest in the truth. 
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Mom70x7

I'm just saying I think it's time you guys went to these people (the ones you're upset with and/or think aren't being open enough) one-on-one and talked with them.

Have you tried that?

Patriot

Quote from: Mom70x7 on May 08, 2011, 10:26:27 AM
I'm just saying I think it's time you guys went to these people (the ones you're upset with and/or think aren't being open enough) one-on-one and talked with them.

Have you tried that?

And who would that be?  You have been following these threads, yes?

Ross

Quote from: Patriot on May 08, 2011, 01:00:48 PM
And who would that be?  You have been following these threads, yes?
Patriot that was my exact sentiments and thought about posting it, but couldn't figure out what good it would do.
How's yer day going?

Mom70x7

QuoteAnd who would that be?  You have been following these threads, yes?

Yes, I have. Several people have been mentioned in other threads. Have you talked to any of them? Have you talked to any of the county commissioners? Individually, one-on-one?

Patriot

Quote from: Mom70x7 on May 08, 2011, 02:51:54 PM
Yes, I have. Several people have been mentioned in other threads. Have you talked to any of them? Have you talked to any of the county commissioners? Individually, one-on-one?

I must have missed the identity of any names mentioned as legally admitted members of EK.  Please show me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk