Elk Konnected

Started by pepelect, May 01, 2011, 08:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on May 06, 2011, 09:57:17 AM
Oh, that's right, I just do their talking for them!! LOL!!! And I am uneducated enough and don't have enough money to be part of Elk Konnect!! Isn't that right, Ross!!! >:(

Wow, I am so sorry you feel that way. I never said any such thing about you. You must have misread something.
I don't know anything about you and even if I did I would never be so rude.

Ross

Quote from: redcliffsw on May 06, 2011, 08:23:05 AM
I know. 

It seems to me that Ross has a right to inquire.  If they all want to lay low that's their business.   

However it's appearing to me that Elk County is establsihing its own ACORN and that seems to be
what this world is coming to.

Thanks redcliff. 
You make a good point, ACORN.

readyaimduck

"Finding the right Question is more valuable and rewarding than finding the right Answer."

Leif Ericsson

Ross:  Perhaps the questions that you ask are valid ones.  And pray tell - what will you do with the answers if they are not what you expected?   Like perhaps an honest answer with a valid end result?  (Sometimes I won't answer a question that is easy to answer, but the process in order to obtain a simple end result may be very complicated within the law and just not worth the effort to explain. And, no. I  am not affiliated with the ElkKon LLC.)
   I can understand your frustration at trying to 'unearth' the questions you put forth, just not so sure just asking the questions might not be perceived as a pre-predjudice of mistrust for an organization. 
   I am in agreement to be informed within the workings of the community.  Remember, "bristling (is that a word?) is a natural reaction to questions of intent in this area.  Not to say that the questioning isn't warranted....yet somehow I believe it can be achieved perhaps in a different manner.  Just my opinion.     ready

Ross

Quote from: readyaimduck on May 06, 2011, 12:38:31 PM
"Finding the right Question is more valuable and rewarding than finding the right Answer."

Leif Ericsson

Ross:  Perhaps the questions that you ask are valid ones.  And pray tell - what will you do with the answers if they are not what you expected?   Like perhaps an honest answer with a valid end result?  (Sometimes I won't answer a question that is easy to answer, but the process in order to obtain a simple end result may be very complicated within the law and just not worth the effort to explain. And, no. I  am not affiliated with the ElkKon LLC.)
   I can understand your frustration at trying to 'unearth' the questions you put forth, just not so sure just asking the questions might not be perceived as a pre-predjudice of mistrust for an organization. 
   I am in agreement to be informed within the workings of the community.  Remember, "bristling (is that a word?) is a natural reaction to questions of intent in this area.  Not to say that the questioning isn't warranted....yet somehow I believe it can be achieved perhaps in a different manner.  Just my opinion.     ready

Not that is exceptional reading. Thank You.

sixdogsmom

Wasn't La Cosanostra know as a benevolent society?
Edie

readyaimduck

6dogs:  La Cosanostra was indeed benevolent....in some ways to the 'feeshies!'  ;D

readyaimduck

You are welcome, Ross.

Patriot

Quote from: sixdogsmom on May 06, 2011, 01:54:59 PM
Wasn't La Cosanostra know as a benevolent society?

In current times, so are Hamas and Hezbollah in their respective communities.  Yet again we see that all that glitters ain't gold.  Sometimes it's important to know something about background and inner workings.  
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

readyaimduck

And if I lived in areas of Muslim culture (of which I have), that may be a true statement.  However, we were talking about Elk County and Elk Konnections.   I only see a biased Konnection to that statement.

Patriot

Quote from: readyaimduck on May 06, 2011, 05:35:13 PM
And if I lived in areas of Muslim culture (of which I have), that may be a true statement.  However, we were talking about Elk County and Elk Konnections.   I only see a biased Konnection to that statement.

Biased, in what ways?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk