Feds sting Amish farmer selling raw milk locally

Started by Patriot, April 29, 2011, 08:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

My Experience With Certified Raw Milk
Gary North on good, healthy food vs. government.

http://lewrockwell.com/north/north993.html

Diane Amberg

Oh my. They are mixing subjects again. He starts out talking about raw milk and then indites the Gov't for causing the salmonella problem in the water supply in Riverside .Back in the 60's their water was not chlorinated.  They stopped the problem by chlorinating the water for a time, but I don't know  for how long.So how was it the Gov'ts fault?I looked up the information, so can you.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 17, 2011, 02:08:58 PM
Oh my. They are mixing subjects again. He starts out talking about raw milk and then indites the Gov't for causing the salmonella problem in the water supply in Riverside .Back in the 60's their water was not chlorinated.  They stopped the problem by chlorinating the water for a time, but I don't know  for how long.So how was it the Gov'ts fault?I looked up the information, so can you.

Actually it is since the water supply was controlled by the govt.  Water supplies unlike diary products are open to any contaminant that can get into it.  The only way you can contaminate the dairy is for the equipment to be not cleaned or you allow a untested animal into the yard.   (Thats why natural diaries run closed herds).   Heck i wouldn't allow anyone Not even the government into my pasture or barns without sterile clothing and shoes.  THats bio security and it stops all this crap of contaminated foods.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk