Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on February 25, 2013, 01:35:34 PM
Ross, I don't make the rules, I follow them.  And I certainly didn't twist anything, that's what you are here for.

From http://www.aresearchguide.com/5quoting.html

"2. To emphasize a passage you may italicize, bold, or underline it, but you must add (italics mine) or (emphasis added) in parentheses after the passage emphasized, e.g., "My job is the best job (italics mine) there is" (Gates 147). Or, "My job is the best job (emphasis added) there is" (Gates 147)."

That has absolutely nothing to do with this forum, because it is not listed as their rules.

It was an attempt by you to mislead the readers, plain and simple.  Something you do all the time.

You are just to full of yourself. I simply showed what  a couple oi put downs were, because you were accusing of myself of being ugly without showing nothing to back up your false accusations, Nothing more.

You shoot off your mouth without backing it up with quotes or anything. And you can't handle it when the truth is pointed out. Then you twist and deflect (with rules from somewhere else, that may apply to a reporter or something) and that doesn't work either.

And I didn't put down any readers, other than maybe yourself.

Your remark that I am trying to deceive the readers indicates and amplifies the idea that you don't believe they are able to comprehend what they are reading. Not my fault, you said it.

Here are a couple of more quotes for you.

Quote from: flintauqua on May 16, 2011, 08:51:58 PM
Ross,
By the time you and patriot get done with this subject, there won't be a Public Square.  By continuing to chase your own tail, you will have turned it into a Public Round.

You see how things got twisted. Public Squares Communities, Inc is not in Elk County, it is in Wichita County, in Leoti, Kansas. And not even the main topic of this thread.

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 23, 2011, 12:33:16 PM
Ross, you are still relatively new here and haven't been the target of some really nasty verbiage that some of us have. I understand why some are very cautious with you. They are not used to someone who can debate without rolling around in the gutter.

She use to be nice!

Quote from: pepelect on May 23, 2011, 07:52:54 PM
The moral of the story of the Movie:     Kevin is a girl.        The moral here: stop taking everything to the extreme.

Now is that kind of talk necessary?

Quote from: flintauqua on May 23, 2011, 08:34:02 PM
I foresee an apology from Patrick coming about as soon as the end of the never ending asking of the same questions by Ross and Patriot. 

Difference between Patrick and Ross/Patriot - Patrick is a little less polite with his accusations and insinuations.

Try a whole lot less, in my opinion.

So with all the quotes in this post and the previous post about ugliness, which side does it come from?

Let's review what you said, shall we?

Quote from: flintauqua on February 25, 2013, 07:07:08 AM
The "uglyness since the inception of this thread" has been eminating from you Ross, and your handful of followers, as you have repeatedly put-down, bullied, and labeled as Konnected everyone and anyone who does not agree with you. 

For proof, readers need only go back to the first couple of pages of this thread and read what Ross wrote in response to comments from lookatmenow and mayflower.

You just keep getting it wrong! I don't belong to any LLC's or organizations, therefore I don't have followers. Followers are what Elk Konnected named you and a few others that oppose anything that is asked on this thread. That is my opinion and I am sticking to it.
Aren't followers outsiders as far as the organization is concerned? Otherwise why would you be so defensive of Elk Konnected, LLC?
Why wont you disclose what is really going on with elk konnected? What is your real problem with this thread? Who are the real members of Elk Konnected, LLC that openly admit it?

I too would encourage anyone that has been on here to review the first 50 pages. I just did and enjoyed the read. They contain a lot of information.

Thanks Flint for the idea.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: ROSS on February 24, 2013, 10:26:10 PM
Why do you have a desire to be blasphemous and sarcastic all at the same time?

That is what you are doing with this sort of smart ass posting?

Being blasphemous and hypocritical!

How low can you sink?

I am not offended but I am astounded by such arrogant ignorance.

Please consider what you are doing before doing it.

This is the political thread not the religious thread.

If you were even the least little bit sincere about prayer you would take it to the religious thread.

This is just plain shameful of you.

This is not blasphemous and hyprocritical. You have just got yourself in such a snit that you can't see past what was done sincerely. I truly am praying for you. You have taken this thread you created and made a monster out of it. I truly want someone to give you those answers to those questions so that you can have peace in your world.  I have done nothing to be ashamed of. I am just asking everyone to ask God to give you a blessing that someone will give you these answers. Now, if the owner of this forum wants to move that prayer to the religion page, then she will. Oh, by the way, I am not ignorant nor am I arrogant. I honestly didn't think you would be astounded by anything, but you have chosen to attack me. But go ahead. I don't answer to anyone, except God. I am not an elected official that has to be careful what she says. I don't get money from any public means whatsoever, so I am free to say, do and post what I want. There are many county employees that would love to get on hear and set the record straight on many things that are posted, but don't because they work for the county and are drawing taxpayer money. I, however; don't have those restrictions because I do not work for the government nor do I take any government money. Everything I have I have worked for without taxpayers help. Heck, we even pay Uncle Sam to let us work.

readyaimduck

Janet:  I agree with most but with one exception:
I AM a county worker, and if it means education of the State Regs when I can, then I will irrespective of my realm of expertise.
Otherwise, I am just frustrated at the adults blowing a gasket over their opinions and those of others...

ready

Janet Harrington

ready,

The county employees that I talked to just get so frustrated when they hear and read things on this forum that they know are not correct. They just feel like everything in the county is so unstable right now and they are scared to say anything or post their opinion. They are afraid of the repercussions that could come down on their heads.

I really sympathize with the way things are going in the county right now. I had my problems when I was sheriff, but I did learn that only by being at every county commissioners meeting (that I could possibly attend), could I know what was going on. Lots of stuff is said in those meetings that does not make the paper. I am sure it would be impossible to put everything in the record. Anyway, I get so frustrated about things and wish I could be there to back up these workers because I just don't feel like they have anyone backing them up. The county will either sink or swim. Thanks for responding.

Ross

Quote from: Janet Harrington on February 25, 2013, 05:25:56 PM
I am not ignorant nor am I arrogant. I honestly didn't think you would be astounded by anything, but you have chosen to attack me.

No Janet it was you who chose to attack me by starting a new thread at
http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14994.msg204510.html#msg204510

Your very first post was aimed at setting me up. You did this the day before the Elk Konnected people were going before the County Commissioners with their cause concerning that very position the Youth Development Employee.

You may deny that all you want, And since you think  it necessary to bring everything to God in prayer. I pray that he forgives you for your deception. May God bless you and forgive you. Amen

Now does that work for you.

Quote from: Janet Harrington on February 10, 2013, 03:51:00 PM
[size=102pt] This is to Ross.

Have you not seen any positive things come from this youth development program? Any at all?[/size]

And when I refused to play your little game you came back with the answer you were looking for and I quote:

Quote from: Janet Harrington on February 11, 2013, 06:39:41 PM
Here is what I was looking for.  

They abolished the Youth Development position that provide very little for very few youth on a very sporadic basis. Which was very expensive to the taxpayer. This came from your post on the Elk County Handout page which I can take as reporting to us (the people), that the abolishment of the Youth Development was for the good of us (the people).

Now, my question to you, Ross, is this...wasn't your son one of those very few youth that benefited from programs associated with the youth development? Did your son receive any positive benefit by going to Lawrence for the camp thing that was sponsored by the youth development and grant money? If I am mistaken about your child being a receipient of this camp (I think it was an art thing, I'm not sure), then I apologize for my intel being incorrect.

Didn't you write a positive letter to Jennifer Montgomery about this camp?

Just asking.

Numbers 6:24-26
King James Version (KJV)
24 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
25 The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
26 The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
And may he forgive you your trespasses as I have. Amen

flintauqua

par·a·noi·a     

NOUN:

1. A psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur, often strenuously defended with apparent logic and reason.
2. Extreme, irrational distrust of others.

---------------------------------------------

nar·cis·sism     also nar·cism 

NOUN:

Excessive love or admiration of oneself.

----------------------------------

con·ceit   

NOUN:

A favorable and especially unduly high opinion of one's own abilities or worth.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

jacksonpollochjr

Quote from: ROSS on February 25, 2013, 06:48:04 AM

Perhaps I misinterpreted, "This thread has been going on way too long." , because of a lot of sarcastic remarks about shutting this thread and because of a few people that tried to tell the owners of this forum to shut it down.

If I was wrong in understanding your intent, I apologize.

Io me it has been quite obvious the followers want this thread shut down.
This thread simply shines to much light on their organizations attempt to control Elk County. IMO.

Other wise their uglyness since the inception of this threaf would not be necessary.

My point is this thread has evolved into  bickering. Test it for yourself. Read backwards from here and see if the posts are bickering or about issues before the county commissioners and citizens of the county. I know how great it is to  live in Elk County and know that it is full of nice people. This thread could give the wrong impression, in my opinion, about the county and how friendly it is. Just hoping those that are thinking of coming here read beyond this thread.

Ross

Moron, one who thinks he can perform psychiatric diagnoses via the internet.

And most likely believes he invented the internet!

And fails to provide relevant information concerning the topic this thread is addressing.

Now I feel I must apologize for the above statements, they were very rude of me.

I really don't like to be this rude, however the above poster pulled it out of me.

He must be a facilitator in training for Elk Konnected, that is the only explanation I can come up with for my rude behavior.

Or is poke, poke the proper answer?

So Flint do you believe that the Konnected President of the West Elk School Board will pull it off?  The excessive spending to add a wing to West Elk to house class rooms and a new gymnasium is what I am referring to!

Or will he lease the Church at great expense to the taxpayers?

Have you heard that Friday the state of Kansas may stand to loose $5 million dollars and that perhaps 80 school employee's state wide may lose their jobs?

Do you believe excessive spending is the way to go these days?

Ross

Quote from: jacksonpollochjr on February 25, 2013, 08:00:28 PM
My point is this thread has evolved into  bickering. Test it for yourself. Read backwards from here and see if the posts are bickering or about issues before the county commissioners and citizens of the county. I know how great it is to  live in Elk County and know that it is full of nice people. This thread could give the wrong impression, in my opinion, about the county and how friendly it is. Just hoping those that are thinking of coming here read beyond this thread.

Just ask the owners to erase this thread if you feel that way about the bickering that is!
See what they tell you.

But why read backwards, most people read forward. Shouldn't a person have a clear understandin of the issues?
They can't get that reading backwards now can they?

flintauqua

mo·ron    

NOUN:

(Psychology) A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

Quote from: ROSS on February 25, 2013, 08:12:23 PM
Moron, one who thinks he can perform psychiatric diagnoses via the internet.

So you are trying to perform a psychiatric diagnosis of me via the internet?  

Using your words, that would make you a moron also wouldn't it?
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk