Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: daisy on August 09, 2012, 10:05:43 PM
Ross, to answer your question on what I find humorous about this thread my reply is the constant repetition and quarreling.  Plain and simple.

Was the idea to help fellow taxpayers in Elk County repitious?
If so. please show me where it was written before.

But it seemed to me when I read it that you were trying to stir the pot, and get people all fired up once again.

If making suggestions and asking questions is considered stirring the pot, I gladly accept the job?

Perhaps you don't thinks people should be concerned about what could be or that they explore prerogatives. Is that the real problem? If they talk and explore they might discover what is wrong and what is right? 

As far as whether I have answers to things that you feel have left you in the dark, nope ...I don't. 

So you choose to remain in the dark and that is fine with me . Or are you an Elk Konnected insider that perhaps doesn't want to share? Or Perhaps, you don't want others to know or ask questions.

And quite frankly I am pretty certain I won't lose any sleep over it either, and I know I sure as heck won't sit on the computer for hours complaining either.

If you have read this thread, and understand it you would have spent considerable time doing so. However, I did have to ask you to re-read one post in order to understand, what I wrote, didn't I.

But doesn't the Local Government belong to the people, shouldn't the Local Government's answer to all the people or just a few?

Especially, when they want to give money away in "Beggar-Thy-Neighbor" / "Welfare" type programs, OR when the government wants to raise taxes on some and let others slide.

Or are those type of programs fine with you?

Let's talk about it some more.

Ross

Quote from: ELK@KC on August 10, 2012, 05:48:49 AM
WOW Daisy, you are a real breath of Fresh Air. You have Ross figured out, he is nothing but a POT STIRRER and a Troublemaker.

Name calling doesn't prove anything, does it?

Isn't that just your way of saying other people should not question Government?

Isn't that just your way of saying that only Elk Konnected, LLC and their three or four Followers should have any say in Local Government?

While we are communicating so effectively, perhaps you could provide me a bigger pot and spoon, how about it?

ROFLMAO, thank you.

jarhead

Off subject, but has anyone heard from Steve the goatman ? Hope his health is OK.

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on August 10, 2012, 12:00:23 PM
Off subject, but has anyone heard from Steve the goatman ? Hope his health is OK.

I see he checked in to the forum this morning & I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago.  Otherwise I can't say.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Wilma

Ross, I don't love your rants.  I check in on this thread when I see that someone whose opinion I value has posted.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on August 10, 2012, 05:12:09 PM
Ross, I don't love your rants.  I check in on this thread when I see that someone whose opinion I value has posted.

Awww! I'm so hurt!

You still love the thread, LOL.

You Konnected Followers just can say anything nice, can you?

srkruzich

Quote from: ELK@KC on August 10, 2012, 05:48:49 AM
WOW Daisy, you are a real breath of Fresh Air. You have Ross figured out, he is nothing but a POT STIRRER and a Troublemaker.

What a shame you don't even have a modicum of ability to engage patriot or ross that daisy displays.  :)
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: jarhead on August 10, 2012, 12:00:23 PM
Still here kicking, trying to find me some hay for my goats. :(  Not going well here. pasture is dead almost dirt now. nothing but sunflowers growing and they are dying out. 

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

Wasn't anybody in Howard even interested in you neighbors that don't pay city property taxes?
No? While the city raises your taxes to continue paying the fair share of those that don't pay, and you are not interested?
I find that amazing?

I find the Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioners idea of a "Neighborhood Revitalization Program" to pay rebates, or kick backs to people that build a barn 10 miles out in the country, thus allowing them to not pay their fair share of County Property Tax, totally  rediculous. How about you, does that make sense?

How about back dating it to the first of this year, how does that make any sense, if it is suppose to bring people into the county?
Yea, they refer in the progarm outline about how the county population is dying off?

Do we really want to keep Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioners in office?
I mean even those Kounty Kommissioners at the "Meet and Greet the Candidates" spoke more of Elk Konnected, (privately owned company) then they did about themselves.
So, who really is running the County Government?
Don't we wish we could get Business out of our Federal Government?
Remember, Novrmember gives our county another chance to at least partially rectify the situation!

I also would like to express my opinion about this "Neighborhood Revitalization Program" and the possibility og others that may follow.
I do seriously believe if this program is passed and activated it will be followed by many others and by many regulations, permits etc.
It will simply be the pimple that starts a cancer that grows and grows.

It's the voters and taxpayers choice to stop the cancer before it get's started.

Just give it some thought?

Patriot

I've been told there is a taxpayer near Howard who may be applying for the property tax rebates on a new structure.  What new building is there near Howard that would qualify ($20,000 or more in cost)?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk