Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: oldfart on July 28, 2012, 09:57:53 AM
The only thing I have seen that E K  has done is put stuff on for kids 5 to 12 years old if any body knows of any thing  else love to know about it.

I think you are referring to the Elk County Summer Day Camp that Elk Konnected, LLC was allowed to leach onto via Konnected Kounty Kommissioners!

I believe the truth is they have failed at everything they have attempted to do?
They failed at their Wellness Center even though it appeared to be financed with Beggar-Thy-Neighbor money.
They failed at commandeering the official County Web site with their own web page, Thanks to Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Liebau's aunt.
They failed at commandeering the Official County Emergency Phone call System due to numerous complaints, right?

So really, what have they accomplished.

I wonder, if they will be successful at being re-elected to County Commissioner?

Is the existing trajectory of Elk County spending, taxation and administrative practices sustainable?

Perhaps the basic problem is not cyclical, perhaps it is structural?

Perhaps the time to act is now.

Don't you think?

If everything is cool with you change nothing. It is actually that easy!
Remember, my opinions are my own, please stick to your own opinions, and your own principles.

Let's get out the vote. 

readyaimduck

QuoteWhy would you want the Public Squares to get a hold in Wilson County or anywhere else?

My thoughts exactly.  Flyers are already out with the mission statement, goals, a steering committee (contact person) and it has circulated in various governmental offices for the first meeting. 
That's why I followed this thread....to watch the ethics and handling of specific moneys.
ready

Ross

I was under the impression they were only invading Fredonia.

But hey, what is a better way to make money?

During desperate times ask the County Government and the City Government's and the School Board Governments to pay your organization to provide false hope by suggesting a better economy, stronger family's, cleaned up neighbor hoods, and superior livestyles and any number of other possiblities. But don't communicate with the actual citizens of the communities. And then Can't or won't explain how any of it can be accomplished. In my personal opinion that is a heck of a racket!

Funny, I am watching a movie with my wife and this drill sargeant type of a father is quizzing his daughters date at the front door. The poor kid getts so rattled he runs off with out his date.  Well, if our county and city and school governments are to be courted by Elk Konnected, LLC (a privately owned)shouldn't they answer some questions?

I think it is a humorous analogy, don't you?

I suppose we can have a little fun with this don't you?

Diane Amberg

Jar, this is now way off topic so it's going to be my last mention of BP's. They have done some very good projects for the neighborhoods in Philly and as far as killing, they tend to kill their own..  
  Now, Jerry Jackson is a bad one for sure, but the grounds were too weak in 2008 because of the kid camera man antagonizing the situation...or so said the court, who saw all the tapes, (There was a freedom of speech issue also) not just what was released to the public. He was the legitimate poll watcher, believe it or not.
  I am all for what's fair. If you have such good contacts in Philly, you know that nobody was touched and the one guy  had the right to be there, manners or not.  He was very well known in the neighborhood. Not my idea of a good poll watcher either, but some how he was selected.
  Now, if you showed up as a registered poll watcher, wearing your kilt at the voting place in your own neighborhood and had your sgian-dubh in your hose, your claymore at your side, and your bagpipe, would you expect anyone to bother you? If you behaved, and didn't act menacing until some kid stuck a camera in your face...Well, you get the picture.
 Again why don't you know what happened in 2010? Didn't your Philly contacts tell you? It had nothing to do with me one way or another, but since you seemed to follow the Philly BP as a hobby, I thought you'd know. ;D
 Jerry Jackson, Mr. Mouth ,who was the one finally arrested and then released in 2008, went right back to the same polling place on election day 2010. This time he did shoot off his mouth without provocation, much too close to the doors and was apparently trying to hand out some sort of democratic literature. He did say something more or less threatening to one person, who then was questioned by a camera crew standing back away from the doors. The young man quoted what had been said to him ,something about if you don't vote this way, what will happen will happen. I'm not sure of the exact words anymore. He was not allowed to continue to be there. I don't think it got a lot of publicity because of the way the other time went political so fast and really got blown way of of proportion in terms of how minor it really was. The BP love publicity. Don't let them have it and they are much less effective in stirring up trouble. I'll say no more on this, period.

readyaimduck

QuoteI was under the impression they were only invading Fredonia.

And you would be wrong.

ready

Ross

Quote from: readyaimduck on July 28, 2012, 04:11:01 PM
And you would be wrong.

ready

It won't be the first time. nor the last time I'm wrong.
Do you have any of the Wilson County prople visiting our little forum.
I for one would definitly welcome them.

Here is how their technic appears to work IMHO.
http://www.freedomadvocates.org/images/pdf/how%20to%20handle%20predetermined%20consensus%20meetings.pdf

readyaimduck

Ross, Ross, Ross friend. 
I read that in the first 15 pages of this thread.  I am not a noob, and have argued and asked questions all throughout this.
I understand the technique.  I understand the manipulation.  I understand the questioning slieght of shifting of coffers.

What I don't understand is the branching out to a county so close to Elk, that (face it people, people gossip right and left) they would even try, unless it is because this thread is a personal vendetta to the very first meeting, and now has carried on for a few years, so let's go to an unbiased county?
If so, then I should expect the same treatment that you got, Ross if I go and act like you did?
I am afraid the good people will be blindsided by the "hope and change" theory, if indeed it is true.

Personally, sounds like a Pyramid scheme, on a very community technical level. 
Socially, I will just watch and either shake my head  or applaud.
ready

Ross

The origninal posting was not concerning the very first meeting, it may have been the third or forth or even further down the lin
I know you have been paying attention, I just slipped the link in there for any one new reading this.
As long as I feel, they are taking advantage of the taxpayers in Elk County, I as a taxpayer. feel I have a moral responsibility to ask the questions.

If my continuous asking is to be considered a vendetta, so be it.

I have appreciated your input ready.

Ross

Quote from: readyaimduck on July 28, 2012, 05:22:21 PM
Ross, Ross, Ross friend. 
I read that in the first 15 pages of this thread.  I am not a noob, and have argued and asked questions all throughout this.
I understand the technique.  I understand the manipulation.  I understand the questioning slieght of shifting of coffers.

What I don't understand is the branching out to a county so close to Elk, that (face it people, people gossip right and left) they would even try, unless it is because this thread is a personal vendetta to the very first meeting, and now has carried on for a few years, so let's go to an unbiased county?
If so, then I should expect the same treatment that you got, Ross if I go and act like you did?
I am afraid the good people will be blindsided by the "hope and change" theory, if indeed it is true.

Personally, sounds like a Pyramid scheme, on a very community technical level. 
Socially, I will just watch and either shake my head  or applaud.
ready

Ready I think I would be pleased to be your friend. I have appreciated your post on this thread.
I even enjoyed the posts I didn't fully understand, being the uneducated boob that I am.

I am not the least bit offended by anyone calling this thread a vendetta, because, if asking questions repetitively about repetitive actions is a vendetta, so be it. I believe our County Commissioners owe us answers, in my simple way of thinking.

This thread was not started after the first so called "Community Conversation" and my actions at this third or forth or maybe further down the line were very polite. I believe the so called Community Conversation was more of a private company meeting and not open to communication with the community. Therefore, open to have the sheriff evict anyone they did not like. I was very polite, there were others, that I heard that were not so polite. But enough of that.

I posted that link mainly for any new people. My boo-boo. I know you are very aware of what has been going on.

I truely hope, I have not offended you Ready.

readyaimduck

Not at all Ross.  I have my big girl pants on now, and almost wet myself a little when I posted earlier!    ::)
I do not know of any Wilson County people viewing this thread, although the internet is a" rascually little thing of information"

No harm, no foul on your part, Ross.

ready

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk