Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Ross

Can anyone, especially our County Commissioner tell us what Elk Konnected, LLC with all the assistance Elk Konnected, LLC has paid Public Squares Communities, LLC for, just what has been accomplished for the betterment of Elk County?

One accomplishment Elk Konnected, LLC use to push was their Wellness Center that was started with someone else's money, but after a short period of failure shut it's doors, what else have they done?

Oh, I think as a privately owned company and LLC that is, they have managed to do what no other privately owned company or LLC in Elk County has done and that is to use the Parks and Recreation Fund and most likely recieved more funds from it then any of the community organizations, would that possibly be an accomplishment?

No body else in the county has used our County Resources more then them either IMHO, would that be an accomplishment?

They mimicked Longton/Oak Valley/Elk Falls  ,"Community Appreciation Day", didn't they.   I suppose that is an accomplishment to, don't you?

Quote from: L Hendricks on April 30, 2008, 09:19:33 PM
Judy, I too was in Longton this am and experiencing their "community appreciation day".  In my opinion, this is a great thing that the Elk Valley school and Longton/Oak Valley/Elk Falls do.  It was also such a great asset that it was decided to duplicate it in every community that Elk Konnected services.  Unfortunately for whatever "reasons"  West Elk couldn't buy into the idea.  For me, I can't think of a better way to get the youth involved in the community and get the community connected to the youth.  Guess that is just my opinion.  The Elk Konnected group is going to do it without the school support and try to get the youth to join the cities on their city wide clean up days.  The girls and I also got to experience the new play equipment at the Longton city park - it was really nice.  The Elk Valley school also fed all the kids and volunteers lunch and the workers got snacks in the am and pm.  I wish the other cities would work on their parks.  I know the county chipped in money for the pea gravel to go under the park equipment.  Also there are funds at the county level for Parks and Recreation that comes from the sale of alcohol and is available for all cities, organizations to use. It is not a tax levied at the county level.  

Is that a lot of accomplishments or what?
Let's hear it for our County Commissioner. Hip, hip

Catwoman

Quote from: Warph on October 11, 2011, 08:14:19 PM
Answer:  
Someone who habitually picks his nose is called a rhinotillexomaniac (rhino=nose, tillexis=habit of picking at something, mania=obsession with something).

There, you learned something today.  (I know, its a little picky)

LOL!!!!!  ;D ;D

Ross

Catwoman you silly girl, you didn't seem to comprehend the complete conversation about picking, and it was really short.
Catwoman just for you to understand, what started out as snotty comment, I tried to be polite and turn it humorous.
Only it became outrageously funny.

Perhaps putting it all together just for you in one post you will be able to comprehend.  

Quote from: Warph on October 11, 2011, 08:12:10 PM
Here's one.  Do you continually pick your nose, Ross.  

Answer:  
Someone who habitually picks his nose is called a rhinotillexomaniac (rhino=nose, tillexis=habit of picking at something, mania=obsession with something).

There, you learned something today.  (I know, its a little picky)
See: What is it called?

Quote from: Ross on October 11, 2011, 08:16:24 PM
Amazing Warph you went to all that trouble just for me,
thank you.

Yes and it's my nose to pick if I so choose?

Whose nose do you pick?

Are you Konnected?

Connected picking what?

Quote from: Patriot on October 11, 2011, 08:38:14 PM
ROTFLMAO
Patriot understood.

Quote from: Warph on October 11, 2011, 08:40:38 PM
Yep.... I'm always connected!
I did not expect this answer. Too funny.
Connected picking what?

I hope that clears things up for you Catwoman.

Ross

It appears our Elk Konnected, LLC/County Commissioner went back into hiding again, why?

I can't believe our questions are that difficult to answer truthfully do you?

Is there nothing she can tell us or is it she doesn't want to tell us?

This was first posted by an Elk Konnected, LLC follower and I will continue to use it
because it is the truth. I did modify it ever so slightly.

It would be nice to have some clarification.

" There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of imperical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of anonymity , then others must ask why ? "

Patriot

Warph,

What's the term for those who are continually picking other peoples pockets from behind?  Would that be reKtotillixomaniaK? 

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on October 12, 2011, 05:35:33 AM
It appears our Elk Konnected, LLC/County Commissioner went back into hiding again, why?

I can't believe our questions are that difficult to answer truthfully do you?

Is there nothing she can tell us or is it she doesn't want to tell us?

This was first posted by an Elk Konnected, LLC follower and I will continue to use it
because it is the truth. I did modify it ever so slightly.

It would be nice to have some clarification.

" There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of imperical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of anonymity , then others must ask why ? "

For those who may be new to this thread, and those who continue to be subjected to the Ross Billboard of late, the statements he continues to misuse were originally written by me in reference to Ross and patriots small handful of followers, not Elk Konnected.  

But he leaves that part out, on purpose, to try and trick others into thinking they were written by "an Elk Konnected, LLC follower" about Elk Konnected.  For the original (and correct) usage of the statements please go to the following post from April and read them in their original context:

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11733.msg160234.html#msg160234

As I asked politely a month ago - "Ross, please, come up with your own statements, and quit misusing mine."

Flint
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Warph

Quote from: Patriot on October 12, 2011, 08:34:21 AM
Warph, What's the term for those who are continually picking other peoples pockets from behind?  Would that be reKtotillixomaniaK?  

Yeh know, I've been scratching my head and pulling my hair out.... (what little I have) but, for the life of me, I dunno.  You tell me.

You bozo's ... (and I use this term in a respectful manner 'cause you guys are so funny....you know, Bozo=clown) ....seemed to enjoy the nose-pickin' thingy so much, I thought I'd throw this in:  The next time you guys are sittin' around popping a few cold ones and discussing what to do next, you need to know that certain beers are much better than wine and all those distilled spirits.  I know... what about the alcohol content, you ask?  The number one thing to a health contribution from alcohol (usually 5% in beer, more in some imported types) is just that... Ethanol... and it's in beer.  But here is the best part... beer contains antioxidants and more vitamins and minerals than wine.  The only thing bad about any alcohol is abuse-overuse.  That's a no-no.  So here is a little chart I made up for you to follow: 4 gills of ale and beer is 1 pint; 2 pints = 1 quart; 4 quarts = 1 gallon; 9 gallons = 1 firkin; 2 firkins = 1 kilderkin; 3 kilderkins = 1 hogshead; and 2 hogsheads = 1 butt.

And after all of that beer and your stomach starts to growl, this is technically called "borborygmi."  The growls are caused by contractions of the muscles of the stomach and small intestine and sometimes by muscles contractions of the large intestine (colon).  It is telling you that you're hungry and you need something for the ol' pie hole.  As you probably know or you don't know, this coming Friday is "Eat an Insect" Day.  

What better way to celebrate it than putting away a few "hogsheads" or a "butt" or two of beer of your choice.  Be sure to have a taxi standing by to cart your poor inberiated self home.  No DUI's allowed on the forum.... (I just made that up)  Or call a friend... just don't call Jarhead because you may wind up in the K.City Jail and you'd have Teresa bailing you out.  That's one ride home that I wouldn't want be on.... that is, IF you make it home in one piece.

Getting back to "Eat an Insect" Day.  A sure way to get rid of those old pesky stomach growls when you get hungry after all that beer, is by downing a couple dozen nutritious "crickets."  In case you didnt know, most insects are edible.  Yep, thats right.  And according to eatbug.com at http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/eatbug.com, there are 1,462 recorded species of edible insects and they're quite nutritious (so the entomophagist say).  For instance, 100 grams of cricket contains only 121 calories, less than half of beef  (beef is bad for the heart, btw).  A cricket contains only 5,5 grams of fat, compared to 21,2g of beef.  Beef contains more protein (23,5g... a cricket 12.9g) but the 100g of cricket also contains 5,1g of carbohydrates, 75,8 mg calcium, 185,3 mg phosphorous, 9,5 mg iron, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin.  Yummy.  Get started on these little critters and you too (or should I say "you two") can become a entomophagist.  I know, I know.... no need to thank me.  It's the coming thing nowadays.    

Got to go now and check on my ant farm.... they get a little upset when they don't get their sugar cubes on time.  Hang in there as you're doing a  ... uh... great job... seriously.  

BTW, I don't want to get too nosey but, I hope your nose-picking isn't on company time.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Ross

Quote from: Warph on October 12, 2011, 11:58:47 AM
Yeh know, I've been scratching my head and pulling my hair out.... (what little I have) but, for the life of me, I dunno.  You tell me.

You bozo's ... (and I use this term in a respectful manner 'cause you guys are so funny....you know, Bozo=clown) ....seemed to enjoy the nose-pickin' thingy so much, BTW, I don't want to get too nosey but, I hope your nose-picking isn't on company time.

Good one Warph, I especially appreciate your sense of humor!

I always say if you can't have fun, ya can't have nothin'.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk