Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

When she was elected, she was given the permission.  Period.  You don't want her to have permission any further?  Vote for someone else.  Until then...Give her the support you all promised her when you elected her.  Liz has come on here, in good faith, to answer your questions.  As predicted, you all have crucified her for her efforts.  No answer she could give would meet your "needs".  Gee...Who could have seen that one coming.

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on October 09, 2011, 11:21:13 AM
When she was elected, she was given the permission.  Period.  You don't want her to have permission any further?  Vote for someone else.  Until then...Give her the support you all promised her when you elected her.  Liz has come on here, in good faith, to answer your questions.  As predicted, you all have crucified her for her efforts.  No answer she could give would meet your "needs".  Gee...Who could have seen that one coming.

You are getting smarter Catwoman, but not smart enough.

You know, I think our Council woman has turned on her defenses again.
I guess we expect the rest of you real soon, right?

But good faith, give me a break. First you need to comprehend the meaning of the term.
We definitly want truthful answers, not those different thingy, things.

perhaps they promised her support for doing a job for Elk County not Elk Konnected, LLC and when she knows the difference perhaps she will receive that support once again.

It's one of those different thingys, do you comprehend?

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on October 09, 2011, 11:21:13 AM
When she was elected, she was given the permission.  Period.  
You are terribly wrong on that statement.
You see being elected does not give permission to do what ever you want.
Unless everyone believes in the different thingy, thing.
And she needs to respect her constituents.

Where did you go to school?
Do you believe any elected official has the right to do whatever they want to do?
Did they teach that at the school you attended?

readyaimduck

From Ms. Hendricks:
Quote1) One of the reasons I have not read or posted on the forum personally is because of the amount of time and energy it takes to read the post and then post honest facts.  Plus it seems that facts keep getting repeated, but they aren't the answers people are wanting.

In all due respect, I believe the key word here is honest.  I see alot of backtracking to the answers. (yes, i have read the same repetitive posts as most.)

I think most people want an honest answer to where their money has gone, as obviously it has not gone  to the infrastructures, ie, roads that most are not only wanting, but needing however to a select few.
If this was an election year, you bet yer darn tooty you would be reading these posts, and all of them to get a feel of the county, or at least I would be reading.   Please don't throw your next baby out with the bathwash in your next election.
ready

Patriot

Quote from: readyaimduck on October 09, 2011, 12:40:57 PM
From Ms. Hendricks:
In all due respect, I believe the key word here is honest.

And when the honest facts presented don't match the obvious facts observed or conflict with previous 'honest answers' given, then something's wrong.

Either Elk Konnected does or does not receive tax money.  Either money from booze taxes are tax revenues or they are not.  Either the Youth Development Director works for the citizens as a county employee or not.  Either work done by that person is done on county time paid for the county taxpayers, or not.  Either Elk Konnected flyers are printed on county equipment by a county employee on county time or they are not.  If they are, then either the county is reimbursed for the time and materials or they are not.  And on and on and on.

In all cases above even after the 'honest facts' provided by the county commissioner/EK founder/steering committee member, we still find ourselves asking "Well, which is it?"  

For kripes sake.... at least make the stories believable!

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

A question for Elk County Commissioner Hendricks

Would you be good enough to tell the Community of Elk County
Exactly how much money is available in the Elk County
Parks and Recreation Fund that is available for the use of the individual Cities?

Since this is public information and readily available to you as County Commissioner it should be a
relatively easy question for you to acquire the answer to.

Thank You Commissioner Hendricks.

Warph

You don't think Ross has had a heart attack or stroke, do yuh... Its been a few hours since he has posted.  Maybe somebody needs to call 911... Diane, are you available  ???
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

I've got my AED right here. Actually, I think he's been doing some digging...The real dirt kind. ;)  He's probably finishing up today.

Ross

I love it folks. But you really don't need to worry about that happening.
I take my daily aspirin.

My wife just returned home from a visit to help her parents in Seattle.
There were serious health problems and one of them is terminal,
maybe a year left.

So anyway she is keeping me busy with honey-do.

mtcookson

Quote from: Varmit on October 09, 2011, 09:49:30 AMIf you are speaking for the county and its citizens then you should do so in accordance with their wishes and their views, not your own.  You are a representive not a leader, monarch, or queen.

I wouldn't say completely on their wishes and views (when you do that we get the problems we have now). More so the wishes and views of citizens, among other things, that are in accordance with the U.S. and State Constitutions. Don't they have an Oath of Office when entering office? For example, here's one from Butler County, KS:

QuoteI, (name), do solemnly swear that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Kansas, and faithfully discharge the duties of Butler County Commissioner.  So help me God.

The Constitution is great because... it works. Notice how the U.S. and local governments starting getting worse and worse as time went on... as they kept getting further away from the Constitution? Exactly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk