Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

I an unrelated story, I had a very interesting, hour long, chat with a compliance attorney at the Internal Revenue Service the other day.  They never once used the words moron, dumbo or foolishness.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: sodbuster on September 18, 2011, 03:59:49 PM
p.s. Ross as far as the total views on the thread being so high that is my fault. I am trying to get it up to Catwoman's number so that new class of hers can have pencils and candy. Everytime I look at the thread I view it 10 times just to increase the views.
You are just showing more of your ignorance are you really pushing for moron?????
Here are your stats:

318 or an average of 1.112 per day in 10 months.
Since December 06, 2010, 06:59:24 pm
And very few post on this thread.
Piss poor in my opinion.
Not all Elk Konnected Followers do such a poor job.
Sorry if you disappoint yourself.

Quote from: sodbuster on September 18, 2011, 03:59:49 PM
Everytime I look at the thread I view it 10 times just to increase the views.
Wait a minute David I made a mistake. The above statement does qualify you as a moron. Sorry for the error.

Perhaps you can pretend to really know something and answer some questions????

But really Elk Konnected how about some answers to some really hot questions?

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County?  
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

" There are always individuals or very, very small groups of individuals who try to distort facts by subjectively using them out of context, or in the case of imperical data, changing parameters of a statistical analysis so the numbers will fit a predetermined outcome with no names to support the data.

When these individuals try to hide behind a cloak of anonymity, then others must ask why ? "

Have we become an Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds and to believe everything someone says to us ??

Ross

David it is simply ignorace utilized to offset the lack of intellegence.
Meaning they know nothing of this thread and it's questions.
Or perhaps little "O" elk konnected has asked it children/followers to use stupid diversion tacts, don't you suppose???

Why do you suppose elk konnected is not having any more community conversations???????
Could it be because they have never had a community conversation????????

Ross

David you just keep proving what a California idiot and loser you are.
Will you ever stop proving it?

This is what elk konnected followers/volunteers think of the citizens of Elk County, it is just shameful IMHO

Quote from: Hefe de vaca on July 02, 2011, 08:54:03 PM
NEWS FLASH  , Elk Konnected was started by Richard Fish, a well respected citizen who sought to bring all of Elk County together and quit quibbling over small things and work together as county. The original idea went through the Chamber of Commerce, DONATIONS were given by many people who want to see the county grow. TIME was , and is, VOLUNTEERED by many people , YOUR If you would ever give up your time to help "people wanting to start a business" ( some people don't know about the assistance the government has..... Stupid people who don't know what they're talking about ) , but wait, then you wouldn't have time to come up with your BS here.

You will not likely see me waste another keystroke on you. You are a  person who has one agenda, you're own.Go out and get a real job.

But he didn't mention an names so we just have to ass/u/me  a bunch of people gave a bunch of donations. Apparently people who are not proud of giving money to the orgnaization, right???

And I guess we have to ass/u/me he is refering to the Howard Chamber of Commerce, Right??? That's same Chamber of Commerce that had a suggestion of getting money from the PILOT money which the county hasn't even recieved yet, isn't it?

Didn't I tell you Hefe de vaca  I have worked all my life for others and I am now retired working for myself. You need to get a lot more whiskers before giving advice to others. IMHO

jarhead

Personal nurse---working for Apple---years of working at a hospital---record label executive---dating movie stars---dating beautiful Red Heads(possibly including Conan O'Brien and Carrot Top).
Bovine excrement ? I'll let you make the call.

Ross

That's not just a good one Jarhead that's a great one.

Ross

Just parts of the story, the link is at the bottom of this postso you can read it for your self.

Occupy Wall Street Protest, Day 3

Chants of "We got sold out, they got bailed out"
My position is why did any of the rich money grubbing bankers get big bonuses vs going to jail?????
Answer, they got money to keep theselves from being charged, I don't care how much money you have as long as it is not used to escape being charged, most likely buying their way out of the system. IMHO

"There's a broad range of grievances in the movement but a lot of anger and discontent," said Sandy, a 27-year-old getting a master's degree in International Affairs who declined to give her last name. She also pointed to "the lack of oversight, the fact that corporations have the same rights as people."

More than anything else, there was a sense that America's political system has been compromised by a symbiotic relationship between elected officials and the people who fund their campaigns.

"The primary root problem is the political process is owned," said a 52-year-old software designer who gave his name only as Steve B. "Why did the management of car companies have to step down but not the management of banks? Come on."

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/216203/20110919/occupy-wall-street-wall-street-protest-occupy-wall-st-september-17-occupy-wall-street-reddit.htm

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on September 19, 2011, 11:48:51 AM
"The primary root problem is the political process is owned," said a 52-year-old software designer who gave his name only as Steve B. "Why did the management of car companies have to step down but not the management of banks? Come on."

Cronyism perhaps.  That situation where elected officials dictate and use their influence to determine the haves and have nots... all the while giving themselves, their friends and family the best that government power & position can provide.  And it's not just reserved for Washington, D.C. any more.

sodbuster

Quote from: jarhead on September 18, 2011, 09:54:35 PM
Personal nurse---working for Apple---years of working at a hospital---record label executive---dating movie stars---dating beautiful Red Heads(possibly including Conan O'Brien and Carrot Top).
Bovine excrement ? I'll let you make the call.

Personal Nurse. 100% true and paid for by my Insurance. Visits once per month to check on me and see if I need any adjustments to my medication. Here name is really Dania, sometimes her sister Daria. They are twins.

Work temp job as an accountant for Apple. The rest is a novelistic writing that fits Warph and my post. Didn't think anyone would really think that was true.

Record Lable Exec. I don't remember even telling that story. If I did it was completely novelistic and not based on any true story.

Years working at a hospital 100% true in all its boring glory.

I believe I said she was a model not a movie star. Also, I said we went on a few dates. No big deal to date a model or a movie star when you work for a luxury health club in LA that caters to that type of clientele.

Dating a beautiful redhead. 100% true. I would not call it dating after 13 years.

Plus, you left out the quote where I told you not to believe anything I say here on the forum. It matters not at all to me if you do or don't.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on September 19, 2011, 12:41:33 PM
Plus, you left out the quote where I told you not to believe anything I say here on the forum. It matters not at all to me if you do or don't.

Regardless of the veracity of your personal resume, your tales do tend to muck up what should be a serious discussion about matters that frankly have nothing to do with your life and times.  But then again, you aren't the only one attempting to divert attention away from the issues at hand.  As a matter of fact, the detractors seem to have been narrowed down to a handful of non-residents who, in all fairness, aren't affected by these things at all.  Talk about folks who like to hear themselves talk (or write, as the case may be).  The local people who have defended the EK cause seem to have become mute, though not likely deaf.  That's been noticed by some folks on the streets as well. 

Now, about a private company, who has, and continues to, internally influence local government, use government personnel/resources, and has taken taxpayer monies, all the while having received private monies amounting to tens of thousands of dollars.... why?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk