Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

I can't tell the difference between sodbuster and crosstimber?????
Are they the same person??
Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County? 
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

We've become the Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds.

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on September 01, 2011, 09:21:22 PM
"How thickheaded are you, youngster?"  Patriot, is that the best name calling you can do? I know you and Ross say you never do it, but here is the proof.  As to forcing the county to release information... I don't need to force them.... believe it or not, sometimes just asking works
Read my lips:  Court of public opinion.You still have no answers so it has not worked, and f the court of public opinion.

Best name calling, no.  Nicest under the circumstances?  Probably.

I've never said I don't do it.   And to be clear, pinhead, I just did... again.

The local court of public opinion is quite in session... and doing their work very nicely, thank you.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

sodbuster

Quote from: Ross on September 01, 2011, 09:34:11 PM
I can't tell the difference between sodbuster and crosstimber?????
Are they the same person??

Ross we are not the same. I am Sodbuster, dnalexander, David Alexander, and crosstimber is someone else who I do not know. Teresa, can tell you that crosstimber's ip is not mine.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Teresa

Quote from: crosstimber on September 01, 2011, 09:20:20 PM
Gee, for a owner/moderator of this Forum that states she does not take sides, it sure is blatently obvious whose side she is on.

Funny how it's OK for certain people to question everything a group of forward thinking, civic minded citizens do, insinuating wrong doing at every turn yet proving nothing, while those who question the questioners get beat down by the moderator.

About as Fair and Balanced as Faux News.

Hey.. I never said I didn't take sides.. I said I rarely voice my opinions on either side.. there is a difference.. as I am sure you know and are VERY familiar with  Mr Crosstimber... .. ( you should be very glad that I have the integrity of silence as I do.... and I think you know what I'm talking about.. so lets not get in a pissin' match on here.. ok?  After the day I've had.. I'm in no mood. And.. if its any of your business....    I don't like liars..... so if my comment wasn't pointed in your direction.. just take your liberal panties and step back please...
And anytime you or anyone else wants to be the "moderator and owner" of a forum.. I suggest you build one. and get after it.. !  Better yet.. you can pay for and have this one.. Because I can tell you ... I've about had my fill of it and everything that's attached to it... that you don't have a clue about!
So there!
Now that you and I have spouted off.. I really hope you feel better Mr..Uhhh Crosstimber is it? .. I don't feel better at all.. In fact I'm still really cranky and grumpy...  but maybe I will be better in the morning.. .. We can only hope!  I'm going to bed...

Quote from: sodbuster on September 01, 2011, 09:29:24 PM
Thanks Teresa for the personal attack. I am glad you are reading my posts. I know a lot about Elk County. As far as you statement on medication you may want to take some yourself. I said in previous posts I would not try to rile people, but if you and others try to rile me at some point I will have to respond. I hope we can go to civil discourse now.

David

Don't you even begin to start with me....Your best bet would be to let this lay like a sleeping dog... Its not a threat... just a very very wise suggestion.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sodbuster

Quote from: Patriot on September 01, 2011, 09:35:50 PM

Best name calling, no.  Nicest under the circumstances?  Probably.

I've never said I don't do it.   And to be clear, pinhead, I just did... again.

The local court of public opinion is quite in session... and doing their work very nicely, thank you.

Pinhead. Keep it up Patriot,  you can do better than that.  Despite what has been said here on the forum the support for Ross\Patriot on this thread is only attributted to what Teresa has recieved. In reality the posts, e-mails, and pm for it, and the local suppot for Elk Konnected is much greater.
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Diane Amberg

Cross, ya don't stand a chance.  They don't know how to really debate anything and some, not all, will become extremely rude and personally insulting at the same time. When they can't attack the issue, and have nothing substantial, they personally attack the poster.
   They whine while calling ME a whiner, and then e-mail, PM, call and whine to Teresa about every little thing. Talk about needing to grow up and just deal with it! That's very unfair to her. Then she gets whiny herself, which I suspect is from genuine fatigue. I happen to be a favorite target and I have learned to deal with it. Like most bullies they can sling it but sure can't take it. Have fun you all. Perhaps all will feel rested and feel better tomorrow...or not.

Ross

Quote from: crosstimber on September 01, 2011, 09:20:20 PM
Gee, for a owner/moderator of this Forum that states she does not take sides, it sure is blatently obvious whose side she is on.

Funny how it's OK for certain people to question everything a group of forward thinking, civic minded citizens do, insinuating wrong doing at every turn yet proving nothing, while those who question the questioners get beat down by the moderator.

About as Fair and Balanced as Faux News.
Aw, hey David who are those forward thinking, civic minded citizens you are speaking of?
Can you clue us in?

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County? 
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

We've become the Infantile Society, eager only to be coddled, burped and entertained, with noise masquerading as music, and nicks and bruises as deep cuts and real wounds and lollipops as good deeds.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 01, 2011, 09:50:05 PM
Cross, ya don't stand a chance.  They don't know how to really debate anything and some, not all, will become extremely rude and personally insulting at the same time. When you can't attack the issue, and have nothing substantial, they personally attack the poster.
    They whine while calling ME a whiner, and then e-mail, PM, call and whine to Teresa about every little thing. Talk about needing to grow up and just deal with it! That's very unfair to her. Then she gets whiny herself, which I suspect is from genuine fatigue. I happen to be a favorite target and I have learned to deal with it. Like most bullies they can sling it but sure can't take it. Have fun you all. Perhaps all will feel rested and feel better tomorrow...or not.
Now Diane as nice as I have been to you and you talk about me that way.
My, my I'm hurt.

Teresa

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 01, 2011, 09:50:05 PM
Cross, ya don't stand a chance.  They don't know how to really debate anything and some, not all, will become extremely rude and personally insulting at the same time. When you can't attack the issue, and have nothing substantial, they personally attack the poster.

God.. you really don't know when to keep your mouth shut do you! You are a card to draw to , I'll give you that!  Why don't you grab a stick and poke the bear a little more and see where it gets you.!

I guess when " I've had it & my give a damn busts"  it goes right to outer space!
I do believe I will be off here for awhile.. I know too much behind the scenes about too many people... and the 2 and 3 faces that everyone wears is really making me ill............so I'll have Kjell do the updates for awhile .. and I'll go hunting all weekend .. get away from it and take a vacation from it all.

Hopefully whenever I return ... I will have my happy neutral moderator face on that everyone likes me to wear...my easy going humorous attitude will be back and my outbursts will not happen again for a year or so...

Enjoy yourselves.......................... :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

readyaimduck

my apologies for asking a simple question that was answered by Patriot.

As my sister once said:  "we've got four holes to blow and only one stick of dynamite."

I am going to bed, as this thread has gone    "BOOM".   the dust will settle tomorrow, and we can still be civil to discuss/debate.   OK?

ready for some proof

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk