Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 31, 2011, 10:35:48 AM
When the administrator posts, then I must be wrong. So be it. I deleted it. I did not apologize. No victim here.  ::)

You, dear Victim, were not singled out.  You just ASSume it was about you.  As I and others have pointed out numerous times... the world does NOT revolve around you and what you post.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Teresa on August 31, 2011, 09:57:50 AM
I am staying out of this as much as I can publicly... ( I have been criticized for that too) but that is the way it is going to be.
Of course I have concerns about what is going on in our little community, but to get on here ( as some seem to like to do)  and just "stir the pot" with jabs and slurs ..trying to reroute the intent of the thread is something that I don't do on any subject.
So~~~

just for general information ( if anyone is interested) ......

as of Aug 23rd to todays date.. .I have received
16 emails..
7 personal messages
14 texts

all but one .. is in support of what Ross and Patriot have brought to light.
They're wanting answers..( on many levels)  and wondering why there has been no response from Elk Konnected's main members.
My response to them is that the forum is there for anyone to use. I have no answers as I am not a member nor do I have the knowledge of what is going on, because of that.

I am truely impressed by the numbers and proud of those people that are reading and asking their own questions even if not posting them.

I would be honored if they joined in, because I don't have all the questions and definitely no answers.

If for some reason they have a question they can not ask for whatever reason, they
may send me a private message and I will considering asking the question.
However, anyone that wants to private message me with something ugly forget it.

I will gladly accept input from anybody.

Who steers the steering committee?

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on August 31, 2011, 09:57:50 AM

as of Aug 23rd to todays date.. .I have received
16 emails..
7 personal messages
14 texts

all but one .. is in support of what Ross and Patriot have brought to light.
They're wanting answers..( on many levels)  and wondering why there has been no response from Elk Konnected's main members.

Interesting. I'd have to say that your 16 emails, 7 pm's and 14 texts minus 1 of the above trumps the entire support group for Elk Konnected's response to sit down and shut up! 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

crosstimber

Elk County, It was nice to have known you.  RIP my friend.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 31, 2011, 10:35:48 AM
When the administrator posts, then I must be wrong. So be it. I deleted it. I did not apologize. No victim here.  ::)
I do not for one minute believe that Teresa was singling any one out. I just don't believe that for one minute.

The only way I know Teresa is via  this forum but perhaps some day I'll meet her.

Ross

Quote from: crosstimber on August 31, 2011, 12:02:34 PM
Elk County, It was nice to have known you.  RIP my friend.
Now, that is a pathetic post by a newcomer.
3 whole post pn the forum and all negative in their content, although funny, weird in a way.

Makes me think of an Elk Konnected follower, am I right?

Perhaps you should consider the direction our country is headed, it's not good.
I hope and pray it turns around.

Elk County is very healthy in comparison.

So please come back and explain yourself!

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County?  

Patriot

Quote from: srkruzich on August 31, 2011, 11:45:57 AM
Interesting. I'd have to say that your 16 emails, 7 pm's and 14 texts minus 1 of the above trumps the entire support group for Elk Konnected's response to sit down and shut up! 

I've said, from day one, that I have faith in the citizens of Elk County.  At large, I believe them to be intelligent enough to want facts about what's happening in their neck of the woods and with their hard earned tax dollars.  These numbers only reinforce that view.

So.... why do we need to pay a government employee with tax dollars to sit in the steering committee of a private group and to supervise their private community activities?  Can't they work with 4H, FFA, church youth groups, etc. to coordinate these activities?  Why does that employee need to use government computers and cell phones to do work for a private enterprise, including the maintenance of the group's Facebook page.  For that matter, why do we see a taxpayer provided cell number offered as a contact number for Elk Konnected?  Heck.... why do we need a paid county level government office for 'youth development' in the first place?  Are our parents, schools, churches, civic groups, etc. not up to the task of adequately 'developing' the youth of Elk County?

Patriot

Quote from: crosstimber on August 31, 2011, 12:02:34 PM
Elk County, It was nice to have known you.  RIP my friend.

If you are saying that a quest for fact, in the interest of wider public knowledge, is going to kill a county, you are sorely mistaken.  If not, then clarification of your meaning would be helpful.

srkruzich

Quote from: Patriot on August 31, 2011, 12:09:39 PM
I've said, from day one, that I have faith in the citizens of Elk County.  At large, I believe them to be intelligent enough to want facts about what's happening in their neck of the woods and with their hard earned tax dollars.  These numbers only reinforce that view.

So.... why do we need to pay a government employee with tax dollars to sit in the steering committee of a private group and to supervise their private community activities?  Can't they work with 4H, FFA, church youth groups, etc. to coordinate these activities?  Why does that employee need to use government computers and cell phones to do work for a private enterprise, including the maintenance of the group's Facebook page.  For that matter, why do we see a taxpayer provided cell number offered as a contact number for Elk Konnected?  Heck.... why do we need a paid county level government office for 'youth development' in the first place?  Are our parents, schools, churches, civic groups, etc. not up to the task of adequately 'developing' the youth of Elk County?

I just thought of something and it isn't necessarily pertinant to this topic but wht the hell i'm gonna post it anyway! :D

When i was a kid we used to go to the school football fields and fly kites ect ect ect.  Do the schools still let folks go use the facilities on weekends when school is not in session.  I remember i used to go to fly my RC planes at the football field at the highschool in the town i grew up in.   Taxpayers paid for it, it ought to be open to all.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Patriot

Quote from: srkruzich on August 31, 2011, 12:16:22 PM
Taxpayers paid for it, it ought to be open to all.

Absent any significant liability issues, I would think so.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk