Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Ross, she must still be trying to get the page count up... ;)
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Ross

Quote from: kshillbillys on August 23, 2011, 08:27:46 PM
Ross, she must still be trying to get the page count up... ;)
She doesn't need to embarrass herself in such a fashion to rise the page count.
Plenty of people are reading this thread to see if any thing ever develops concerning the questions that are the main topic.

But really Elk Konnected how about some answers to some really hot questions?

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County?  
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

Catwoman

LOL...Oh, Mr. Ross...Me?  Embarrassing myself? I leave that activity to you and your friends...Believe me...The coffee shop chatter has you on an even bet to run this up at least another 50 pages.  After the way you and your ilk have treated Julie...Just because you can't manage to control your obsessive-compulsive need to hear your own voice, repeating the same idiocy over and over and over and over again...Hmmmmm.  Yep...I've taken that bet and am planning on getting to go out to eat on all of you...AGAIN.  NO embarrassment in that! LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on August 24, 2011, 05:12:23 AM
LOL...Oh, Mr. Ross...Me?  Embarrassing myself? I leave that activity to you and your friends...Believe me...The coffee shop chatter has you on an even bet to run this up at least another 50 pages.  After the way you and your ilk have treated Julie...Just because you can't manage to control your obsessive-compulsive need to hear your own voice, repeating the same idiocy over and over and over and over again...Hmmmmm.  Yep...I've taken that bet and am planning on getting to go out to eat on all of you...AGAIN.  NO embarrassment in that! LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D
You I shall not patronize per your instructions. You are one of the moronic people that operate out of ignorant arrogance. I have not mistreated Julie and I happen to like her and take my business to her place of business. Either you lack the education to comprehend wk more than hat you read or lack the ability to read properly. And you fail mserably in your ability too communicate any thing more than B.S.
Apparently you have found a bigger fool than yourself to bet with! Because this thread could go beyond a thousand pages. perhaps I should clarify that for you 1000 pages. But I doubt that you have found such a dumb person to bet with you that is why I say B.S.

Unless you can answer the following questionswith some knowledge your input is worthless.

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County?  
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

Patriot

I'm still wondering why Elk Konnected can't get its own summer day camp grants directly from the KHF.  Why does a county employee apply for them?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

redcliffsw

It's good to see that there's men in Elk County who will not bow to EK or the like.

We need more men in America to take a stand against the threats within.

Stay right in there.  I'm all for you.

Ross

Quote from: redcliffsw on August 24, 2011, 08:40:46 AM
It's good to see that there's men in Elk County who will not bow to EK or the like.

We need more men in America to take a stand against the threats within.

Stay right in there.  I'm all for you.

Thanks redcliffsw, that's a much appreciated comment.

And have you niticed Jefe has no response to my last questions to him?
Nothing about the questions about the magnificent seven on the steering committe, don't you wonder why?
Or why the planning for the EK Wellness Center was fruitless, why won't he enlighten us?

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have a lot of clarification wouldn't it?

Ross

I have been told that Elk Konnected is a loosley knit organization, I can't remember who told me that but if that is what "IT" want's to be then "IT" should stay away from our government's don't you think?

After al "IT" has became an LLC which means it is a business right? Most buisness sell something don't they? The hardware store sells hardware, right? The grocery store sells groceries, right? The newspaper sells newspapres right? ETC.

Since "IT" has no owners and no members perhaps someone can answer the following question?
If Elk konnected, LLC is an it was refered to in earlier posts by followers/defenders, what does "IT" sell?

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Ross

A little off topic but food for thought.

So they want to stick gruesome images on cigarette packs..??
Why not pictures of starving children on McDonald's packaging..?
Why not tortured animals on cosmetics products..?
Why not put the photos of the victims of drunken drivers, on beer and wine bottles..?
Why not pictures of dishonest, thieving Politicians enjoying our money, on tax returns..?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk