Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: sodbuster on August 01, 2011, 11:15:41 AM
Catwoman, what page number do you have? Maybe I can help you reach your number(s). That should help you buy some school supplies for your classroom.
David

This is Catwoman many pages ago.
Quote from: Catwoman on June 12, 2011, 06:24:42 PM
Oh, for God's sake...90 pages of this...
And still she has no answers.
I responded with.
Quote from: Ross on June 12, 2011, 07:20:09 PM
We are going for 90 more if necessary. But you aren't required to come here.
Do you happen to have any input worth reading?
I believe you have said something like, I think the US is waking up from the rhetoric-induced stupor that O put his followers into...At least, I am hoping so. Perhaps the same could apply to Elk County Citizens concerning Elk Konnected. What cha got?
And as an educated person she responded with.
Quote from: Catwoman on June 12, 2011, 08:05:37 PM
I am sure I couldn't add anything to your 90 pages of understated, selfless, erudite eloquence...So I will bow to your undeniable prowess and leave quietly before I can do anything to encourage any further verbage... ;D...
So I politely responded with.
Quote from: Ross on June 12, 2011, 08:26:13 PM
Well thank you very much.
Have a great life.

Who are the officialiy registered Elk Konnected members???
                Why won't they Converse with us???
                       What are Their Real goals???

So my question to you Sodbuster, Catwoman and Jefe how many pages are needed before anyone with any true knowledge of Elk Konnected comes forward? How many more pages before someone of any real leadership ability comes forward as owner of or admitted member of Elk Konnected? How many more pages will it take???
How many more pages to get a real Community Conversation going with Elk Konnected?
How many more pages to get the following questions answered???

Who steers the steering committee ?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected ?

Who is their Leader ?

srkruzich

Quote from: Ross on August 01, 2011, 02:01:45 PM
Jefe are you still calling the people of Elk County Stupid?
And did you forget yiu said,"You will not likely see me waste another keystroke on you."
You just can't help yourself, can you? But since you have returned to grace us with your presence
Please try to be useful and tell us what you know about the following. Welcome back.
Who steers the steering committee?

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

QuoteIf you would ever give up your time to help "people wanting to start a business" ( some people don't know about the assistance the government has..... stupid people who don't know what they're talking about) ,     You will not likely see me waste another keystroke on you.
Interesting he deleted his comment.  Stupid people huh?  Guess these stupid people are smart enough to know that if you take government assistance in any form there are a lot of strings attached and you don't own a business, the government does!

Gotta love the folks that suck off government teat to start up a business don't ya.

Why would ANY intelligent person want the government to have a hand in their business!?
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

Yea srkruzich, but can Jefe answer any of the questions placed before him from clear down there in Arkansas?
How can someone refer to anyone in Elk County as stupid is beyond me.

readyaimduck

Quotebut can Jefe answer any of the questions placed before him from clear down there in Arkansas?

It appears that he is just guessing on the responses/posts   which, in my book a little judgmental.
On the flipside Ross...no one else has come forward with any truth...so some people spin it to their pleasure.

If jefe is from Elk County and knows of this so called 'nefarious' group....then
1.  they are just that
2. if not,  they will defend and post facts
3.  or, Just laugh, and then refer to #1

I don't have the answer, however for a group that is out there and taking credit....why aren't there any requests for more volunteers?    I would like to be part of that group and help kids, and recreational activities, either by donation or other means...and no one has contacted me.   
Well, hmmmppppphhh!  I must not be Konnected...and yes, pun intended.

I just don't get it.

readyaimduck

readyaimduck

Just on a side not, Ross:
You don't happen to run a Murder solving dinner party anywhere?
That was out there I know, however Elk, Greenwood and Chatuaqua  have alot in common.
We take care of our own!
]
ready to do as such

Patriot

Quote from: readyaimduck on August 01, 2011, 07:26:49 PM
...is from Elk County and knows of this so called 'nefarious' group....then
1.  they are just that
2. if not,  they will defend and post facts
3.  or, Just laugh, and then refer to #1

I just don't get it.

Be it Jefe or any number of others who so gallantly tout blind support for Elk Konnected, LLC....your flowchart above is the essence that perpetuates this whole thread. 

You're by no means alone in finding the 'responses' (as distinguished from answers) to date difficult to understand...the responses seem to endlessly point to #1.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Sorry Ready I screwed up I confused him with the other yahoo in Arkansas.
I thought I had corrected my error. Please forgive me Ready.
These people are easy to cornfuse for an old hick with CRS. LOL
But that don't change nothing because they don't know nothing.
So, what you said still holds true.

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Ross

Boy it's been a hot day today. 111 degrees on my thermometer.
Perhaps it's a hot day for some hot answers from Elk Konnected.
With all that free money you have collected and planning to rent an inflatable slipperslide
for use at the Longton Free Fair, are you going to let the children play on it for free?
Or are you going to charge the children to play on it?
Just wondering? I hope you do it free for the little children since it is being paid for with donations
and being picked-up and returned by a volunteer at no charge as I understand it.

But really Elk Konnected how about some answers to some really hot questions?

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Are Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC one and the same? Or are they seperate entities?

Ross

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members or owners are ashamed of being admitted members/owners. It would be nice to have some clarification. So what is the deal with Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk