Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Did you miss the name of this organization that you are trying to put down?  Elk Konnected means connected to Elk.  Severy is connected to Elk County because it is in Elk County Unified School District 282.  Thus a connection or Konnected.  Is this plain enough for you or is it too much to understand at one reading?

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on July 26, 2011, 08:10:31 AM
Is this plain enough for you or is it too much to understand at one reading?

Be nice now.  We don't want to get into antique map reading skills, do we?  :o

However, since you so sound knowledgeable about Elk Konnected, LLC, do you know why Elk Konnected could not get its' own Kansas Health Foundation grant?  Or why a taxpayer funded employee, got the grant for EK's use? Or why Ms Brummel (the county economic development director) was working at summer day camps during county open hours?  Was she paid for those childcare duties by Elk Konnected from the grant monies received... or was she on the taxpayer's dime?  Speaking of the taxpayer's dime, do the taxpayers reimburse her for all her EK related travel to and from ball games, etc.?  Just wondering.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on July 26, 2011, 08:10:31 AM
Did you miss the name of this organization that you are trying to put down?  Elk Konnected means connected to Elk.  Severy is connected to Elk County because it is in Elk County Unified School District 282.  Thus a connection or Konnected.  Is this plain enough for you or is it too much to understand at one reading?
Excuse me Wilma but the name Elk Konnected was conjured up to get all the communities in Elk County connected. according to Elk Konnected's writing's.

But I didn't realize we were disconnected from the rest of the world.

If it is the way you say then Elk Valley has other communities iwth in that school district I'm sure. So why are they not Konnected?

And as I said we have had kids going to school in Sedan, so why aren't they Konnected.

Oh and "EK" came from our licenses plates, per Elk Konnected's writings.

So let's try again.

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Wilma

What's the use of trying again when the subject's has already been exhausted and not solved?  Or do you have the answers and just want to keep them to yourself?

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on July 26, 2011, 02:36:23 PM
What's the use of trying again when the subject's has already been exhausted and not solved?  Or do you have the answers and just want to keep them to yourself?

Oh no an Elk Konnected follower ready to give up? I'm sorry to hear that?
I'd still like to have an Elk Konnected owner or admitted member come onboard for some real conversation.
No circle of chairs no facilitator, just honest conversation.

We all know they are watching this thread so what is their problem?

Come on Elk Konnected owners and discuss some things like the following:

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

What does it mean, that the editor of our paper is affiliated with Elk Konnected?

greatguns

I can identify some of the reported members of Elk Konnected.

Ross

I would like to suggest you read and watch and listen to this video located on the forum at

Re: Smart Meters.........

« Reply #21 on: Today at 01:35:34 am »

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,12280.20.html

My post on that page is :
Quote from: Ross on July 27, 2011, 06:49:13 AM
Now that's what I'm talking about over at
http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php?topic=11780.new;topicseen#new

In this presentation the lollipops are dollars from our tax dollars.
What I'm talking about are our tax dollars giving lollipops in the form of summer day camp,etc.
This for the kids and that for the kids. The kids are being used as a tool or they could even be considered as
a weapon to shut people up. Simply say, "What you don't like doing for children. Another lollipop coming your way at the Longton Free Fair a water slipper slide. But how much are they going to charge the children to use it after our tax dollars paid for it's rental?

But anyhow,Then the perpetrators get imbeded and you lose all control to them. This type of organization is spreading rapidly across Kansas and the US.

Do we need organizations running our School Boards, our Police Departments, our Sheriff Departments, our City Councils, our County Government? All while keeping their membership secret? It's not all volunteers/followers running amoke doing what ever they want, is that what you think? Not a one of those people on the committies is going to drive to Wichita to pick up or return that water slipper slide, no oh no they can't do that. So one of our forum dissenters has volunteered to do it for them, for the kids. I am not at liberty to disclose who that dissenter is at this time. But I will give him an atta boy.

No one cares if the organization does for the kids but when they infiltrate the government or use their positions and/or organization to influence government and do it in secret through volunteers/ followers something is terribly wrong. It's time for the general public to wake up.

This ALERT is an excellent post, thank you for posting it.

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?[/size]  

Patriot

Quote from: greatguns on July 26, 2011, 10:52:55 PM
I can identify some of the reported members of Elk Konnected.

"Reported" members?  Whatever that is.  Well... I'm listening.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

kshillbillys

Quote from: Patriot on July 28, 2011, 08:10:57 AM
"Reported" members?  Whatever that is.  Well... I'm listening.

Yes please share...listening with great anticipation 228 pages later....
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

greatguns

Keep listening!  Never have told everything I know :-X

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk