Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sodbuster

Ross I was serious about helping you get your questions resolved. Yes I have read the whole thread, but I have gotten lost in all the name calling and bickering. Ross I have many hundreds of posts probably a couple thousand, I have been paying attention. You tell me in straight forward questions without banners and "sound bite" style sentences I will help you find the answers to your questions.

David

ps. Ross your continuous mention of your military service on a topic where it is not relevant is considered very ill mannered by many veterans. I would hope you would adopt the same decorum.
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

srkruzich

Quote from: sodbuster on July 08, 2011, 06:49:03 PM
I know what you mean Steve. First I would have to explain that the goat they were sleeping with wasn't their sister\baby mama so that they understood I wasn't dissing their family. Steve, no offense meant to you for being from the South. You are a good Kansas boy now as far as I can tell. Also, I bet you treat them goats better than family. :angel:

David

I'll tell ya, it says a whole lot coming from someone who lives in the land of fruits n nuts!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

readyaimduck

So....Blueberryies/Blackberries and pecans/black walnuts raised in Elk/Greenwood/Chatauqua County aren't fruits and nuts anymore?
dang!  STEVE! 
<<<<<sarcasm off, I think I knew what you meant.
ready

sodbuster

Quote from: srkruzich on July 08, 2011, 08:22:08 PM
I'll tell ya, it says a whole lot coming from someone who lives in the land of fruits n nuts!

Steve we prefer to call them gay and excentric (eccentric is the correct spelling, Just a typo that x and c are close). I'd like to see you say that to the "dikes on bikes" or the dude at 8th and Mission. By the way I think some of them are from the South. (And I don't mean Mexico, though I am sure some are from there too.)

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Ross

David this joke is far far old.
Do you know what California and Texas have in common?

Steers and Queers.

I had to throw that oe out there after what I've been reading.
You are a kansan and should not be offended.
It was an old joke I heard in the military.

sodbuster

Quote from: Ross on July 08, 2011, 08:56:15 PM
David this joke is far far old.
Do you know what California and Texas have in common?

Steers and Queers.

I had to throw that oe out there after what I've been reading.
You are a kansan and should not be offended.
It was an old joke I heard in the military.

Ross, not only have I heard it I have said it. Steve same with the fruits and nuts.  As far as what do California and Texas have in common? They are the Democratic and Republican states that show the trend of the whole U.S. in my opinion.

David

sodbuster

OK we had our fun, vented our frustration disparaged California, Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, and the South. Let's start over and do this discussion justice.

David

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on July 08, 2011, 07:11:02 PM
Ross...

If you had just sounded like this to begin with (your response to Sodbuster), it wouldn't have surprised me to see that communication occur.  

I hope the members do break their silence and communicate, not only with you, per se, but with all those who honestly do have the same questions you do.

And, by the way...I honestly meant it when I said that I hope you have a good weekend...No catty remark contained therein.  Get some rest, big guy...Monday brings a new week full of internet fun...;)Cat.

Okay, perhaps I did start out with a bit of an attitude, but I felt very mistreated by Elk Konnected and the way they operate.
That very first meeting they had and I attended, I made a suggestion in their little circle and was poorly treated and was ready to leave almost half way through. But I stuck it out to see what would happen. I chose not to go to anymore of their conversations. What stirred me up was when Elk Konnected took it on themselves to determine how the PILOT money should be handled. We have elected officials that are suppose to be the leaders of this county and it is their job to call a meeting if they need or want input.
It's not the responsibility of some organization with their own special interest using a facilitator from Wichita County who is hired to manipulate the crowd. Let our supposed leaders step up to the plate or sit in the stands. A government of the people, for the people and by the people. No where in that do I read organization with secret owners/ members using followers/volunteers.

Stepping down now.

I ain't no big guy, however if I sweat 5 pounds off my tummy putting up hay this next week I'll be happy. I'm short not to short, old and ugly and happy as hell on my little 60 acres. Happy to be out of the rat race of the big cities. Happy to be able to go pee in my pasture if I choose, Happy to walk down to my pond for solace and a word with God. But I am still just a crazy old fart.

Catwoman

Mr. Ross...

Now, this is the conversation that I would have loved to have many posts ago...And I can respect the person stating his case.

Thank you...Your generosity in sharing that with me is appreciated more than you can know.  :)

A little crazy isn't a bad thing...It gives you the gumption to get up and go, no matter what your age! lol

Thank you again, Mr. Ross. 

Catwoman

readyaimduck

now that post made sense, Ross!
and I still agree! 

Thank you!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk