Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Jefede vaca on July 05, 2011, 08:21:26 AM
  Help, :o our local goverment is broken, ( and the sky is falling)  :o :o :o . Sorry ,I can't play today, have to work. ::)
Well Mr. Perkins if my response to your statments brings about that type of response, I guess it would be safe to assume that is what your statement meant.

srkruzich

Quote from: Ross on July 05, 2011, 11:16:22 AM
Well Mr. Perkins if my response to your statments brings about that type of response, I guess it would be safe to assume that is what your statement meant.

LOL are you just now picking up on that? :D
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Catwoman

That line fits under the "occifer, I'm not as think as you drunk I am".  All Bossman said was that he was too busy working to waste time exchanging insults with you...Smart man.  All he did was paraphrase what has been being yammered about for over 180 pages now.  Gee...Where would he have found the fodder for that paraphrase...Hmmmmmm...????????????????

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on July 05, 2011, 12:09:11 PM
That line fits under the "occifer, I'm not as think as you drunk I am".  All Bossman said was that he was too busy working to waste time exchanging insults with you...Smart man.  All he did was paraphrase what has been being yammered about for over 180 pages now.  Gee...Where would he have found the fodder for that paraphrase...Hmmmmmm...????????????????
Why thanks Catwoman,

Nobody has been yammering at him. He comes here of his own free will, just as you do, right?
You too have the same options everyone else, parrticipate or don't participate here, it's all free will.

Is he your BOSSMAN????

I believe you are very wrong about him paraphrasing, I personally think he was very serious in the statement I was refering to?
But I guess he is capable of speaking for himself, right?

You know I won't deny not knowing all these people so perhaps you can provide some information. How many of the people on here are Perkins and which ones???? Just curious. Are they all known as bossman??? You guy's really confuse me.

Please read  « Reply #1861 on: Today at 07:09:32 am » try reading it. It has to do with ethics and principles.

Here read his statement again for yourself, he said he can't play today he has to work.
Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 05, 2011, 08:21:26 AM
  Help, :o our local goverment is broken, ( and the sky is falling)  :o :o :o . Sorry ,I can't play today, have to work. ::)
I bet he gets off work sometime and can speak for himself. What do you think?

You my dear are doing all the yammering I have just been accomadating, actually all along all I have been asking is:

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

What are your real goals?

How do you plan to meet your goals?

Hefe de vaca

" Marshal Ross, marshal Ross, that dang ole EK gang is robbin the county".

"Well Chester, do you know which way they went" ?

" Yessir, they left a trail a blind man could folla, thar out there on Mule in that ringleader Fish's hideout"

"Get the posse together, we're gonna ride out there and bring em in"

"  Ain't never arrested no innocent people before marshal"

" Don't you worry, will come up with some kinda charge "

I could do this all day, ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D, but I have to work.

Who, who, who are you Jefe

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 05, 2011, 07:57:36 PM

" Yessir, they left a trail a blind man could folla, thar out there on Mule in that ringleader Fish's hideout"

Now that was at least entertaining and a better diversion than anything you have done in the past. I'll give you a C+ on that.
But can you give a real response to the following questions for na A+:

Elk Konnected.

Who is your Puppet Master?

farmgal67357

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 05, 2011, 07:57:36 PM

You are Jefe de Vaca, Cow Boss! El Jefe de Ferdinand el toro negro! OLE'! ;D
Lisa
Lisa

sixdogsmom

I do have a question:
   Elk Koneccted said at the outset that they include Severy in the area that they 'serve' since Severy is in school district 282. My question is this, 'How can they justify asking for and receive funds from Elk County taxpayers and spend them for another county? Greenwood county in this instance.  ??? ???
Edie

redcliffsw

Good question.

Why would elected county officials vote to give away gov't money to an organziation?  Or a ball team?

Ross

Quote from: sixdogsmom on July 06, 2011, 12:31:48 AM
I do have a question:
   Elk Koneccted said at the outset that they include Severy in the area that they 'serve' since Severy is in school district 282. My question is this, 'How can they justify asking for and receive funds from Elk County taxpayers and spend them for another county? Greenwood county in this instance.  ??? ???
Very Good Question, Very Good Point.
That is totally wrong in my opinion.

I would assume using the Elk County Grant for another county
would be a good way to acquire more followers
you simply hand out more lollipops.
Then you set up more circles of chairs
and send in the facilitators and continue the process
because it works so well in Elk County.
Oh wait a minute they have already did the circle of chairs
in Severy didn't they?

Perhaps they want to include Severy in the
Quote from: Ross on April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM
Unified Gov't (w/in the county) to save money and become more unified (do away with city gov't, councils­
(cont.) all centrally located-one managing body) (Big Ideas's)

And who knows if that works perhaps it can expand to Sedan.
What do you think?

Elk Konnected.

Who is your Puppet Master?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk