Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indygal

Patriot, the first column lists the names of decorators at the ECCEF's annual table-setting event. The second column is the theme or "title" of the table. Howard artist Jill Ball decorated a table titled "Witch Watchers."

When I was a little girl, my bed faced a closet where Mom kept an ironing board folded upright. I remember waking up one night, with the light from a full moon filling the room. The closet door was open, and when  I saw the outline of that ironing board,  I knew for certain (as a highly imaginative child would) there was a bogeyman in my closet. I was paralyzed with fear, afraid to even breathe. I watched for a very long time, but that shape never moved. Then I realized my misperception and went back to sleep. Never again did I confuse an ironing board with a bogeyman.

Patriot

My humble apologies, Cat.  Your comment in post #1525 must have been a typo.  Please forgive.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: indygal on June 24, 2011, 05:55:11 AM
Patriot, the first column lists the names of decorators at the ECCEF's annual table-setting event. The second column is the theme or "title" of the table. Howard artist Jill Ball decorated a table titled "Witch Watchers."

Thank you indygal.  Straight answer, pure and simple. Much appreciated.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on June 23, 2011, 07:25:59 PM
As has been stated before, no, Pat...I don't.  Even if I did, WHICH I DON'T, I wouldn't out anyone without their permission...And whomever it is that you're looking for has been fairly explicit in their silence.  Luckily, the same laws that guarantee you and the rest of your minions freedom of speech also guarantee others the right to silence.  Gods, I love America...One of the few places on earth where you can waste 140+ pages of space, harping on the same tired subject and keeping that ball rolling just by jerking a few chains... ;D...Life is a tragedy to those who feel...And an unending comedy to those who think.   ;D
Aren't you happy to claim helping wasting waste 140+ pages of space, harping on the same tired subject and keeping that ball rolling just by jerking a few chains. So do you think? Do you think Disparaging remarks are what we are looking for here? That is where the wasted space is.
A few of you have said you would not come back to this thread, just to return and say nothing.

The questions are:

Will whoever steers the steering committee come forward, please?

Would the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected come forward, please?

What are your real goals?

W. Gray

indygal,

I was ten or younger and had a similar instance of seeing someone one night in the corner of my small bedroom. It was a moonlit summer night and there was an intermittent slow breeze. Both a window and a screened outside door to my bedroom were open.

It was around 2:00 am, and the someone moved every so often and I was scared stiff and frozen under the sheets. But
then I got brave and decided to jump out of bed and tackle the person who was in my room. I jumped up, jumped off the bed into the corner and tried to put my arms around whoever it was and throw them to the floor.

My arms grabbed thin air and that scared me more than I was scared to begin with. I looked all around and no one was there. The "person" turned out to be the shadow of a tree and the movement came from the wind periodically blowing the leaves.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Ross

Quote from: mayflower on June 23, 2011, 04:53:03 PM
Again Mr. Ross, you are repeating bogus information.  The kids helping with day camp are getting minimum wage.  I reported this to you a while back, but again it wasn't what you wanted to hear...so you have chosen to ignor the truth.
I was informed by a reliable source, how can you say otherwise?
Are you an admitted member or owner of Elk Konnected?

Wilma

srkruzich

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on June 24, 2011, 11:50:15 AM
Are you calling Mayflower a liar?
Quote from: Ross on June 24, 2011, 11:44:34 AM
I was informed by a reliable source, how can you say otherwise?
Are you an admitted member or owner of Elk Konnected?
Do you see that four letter word in my remark anywhere?
Do you see I asked a decent question?
So what is there to get an ugly attitude about?
You however used that four letter word. Are you insinuating something?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk