Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

ECCEF was at the end of one of the posts and I just wondered why if they don't have anything to do with the EK issue.

jarhead

Quote from catwoman:
Or are you referring to yourselves as you lurk offline, "hidden", reading until you decide to answer?

Damn Patriot,
I think you have a stalker in your fan club

Patriot

Perhaps someone should ask lady and lord who the watchers are.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Catwoman

Lord and Lady who?  You mean there's been landed aristocracy living in Elk County and I moved before I could get their autograph? lol

Patriot

But who are the Witch Watchers?  And what's their connection to ECCEF?

Diane Amberg

I give up.I have no idea what you are talking about. Going to bed.Goodnight

Patriot

Column 2 Entry 28.  Just seemed a bit out of place.  Maybe Catwoman can check with her gods for the answer.

http://family.webshots.com/photo/2985922840102590652bZEtxb

Who are the Witch Watchers?

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on June 23, 2011, 02:28:05 PM
Word for the day:
aspersion
Quote from: Ross on June 23, 2011, 03:45:16 PM
How about a list of words for the day:
Morals
Ethics
Values
Couth
Quality
Quote from: flintauqua on June 23, 2011, 03:48:09 PM
Yep, those words all describe attributes of the people I know that are associated with Elk Konnected, in various capacities.
May I ask how, when the owners, admitted members won't come out into the open? And again I am not asking about the followers.
And may I ask how when Elk Konnected keeps taking credit for the work of Elk County Government's work putting together the Elk County Summer Day Camp?

Quote from: flintauqua on June 23, 2011, 03:45:50 PM
My dictionary has a third:
3.  a damaging or disparaging remark; slander through innuendo
Would this qualify as such?
Quote from: Catwoman on June 18, 2011, 09:37:51 AM
This Cat is staying inside today, where there is air conditioning!!!!!!!! lol  Hope your day is going as well, Wilma?

And Ross...Get a life!!  My God...As much time as you spend on here, you must have absolutely nothing better to do with your time.  Yes, we all see you.  Yes, you're pretty.  Now...Leave off.  

And I am saying all of this in only the kindest way possible...You really need to quit perseverating on this.  It's just not healthy.

Have a wonderful weekend hopefully doing something else other than constantly repeating yourself...

Cat  :D
Definition of INNUENDO
1a: an oblique allusion : hint, insinuation; especially: a veiled or equivocal reflection on character or reputation b: the use of such allusions <resorting to innuendo>
2: a parenthetical explanation introduced into the text of a legal document

Now just how does that qpply to direct questions?

This is not a legal document, there are no insuations, just questions about an organization that claims to want to do for the citizens of this fine county. An organization that claimed it would use this forum to communicate.

Catwoman

Quote from: Patriot on June 23, 2011, 09:26:49 PM

Column 2 Entry 28.  Just seemed a bit out of place.  Maybe Catwoman can check with her gods for the answer.

http://family.webshots.com/photo/2985922840102590652bZEtxb

Who are the Witch Watchers?

Listen, you knucklehead...I am a Catholic.  I and my house serve the Christ, the Risen Lord.  The expression I used was just that...An expression.  Leave off.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 23, 2011, 07:53:40 PM
Does Elk County care who is getting "credit" for the camp? Have there been any complaints from the county proper?  Why is it an issue? Is it important?
This taxpayer citizen does. The subject was brought up at the Elk County Commissioners Meeting by a lady who cared.
Why is it an issue?
Principles, ethics, morals
Definition of MORAL
of or relating to principles of right and wrong in behavior : ethical <moral judgments>
Is it important?
mo·rale
   [muh-ral]
emotional or mental condition with respect to cheerfulness, confidence, zeal, etc., especially in the face of opposition, hardship, etc.: the morale of the troops.
I personally feel the morale of Elk County is just as important as each individual community during these hardtimes our whole country is dealing with and the fact that things may become much harder. Each of our communities has their very own individual personalities. Just as each county in Kansas and as each state in this great country has their own personality. And take pride in their efforts.

What do you suppose would happen if Microsoft tried to take credit for building Apple Computers? Would anyone care?
Ford Motor Company tried taking credit for building the Corvette? Would anyone care?
What do you suppose would happen if Russia took full credit for building the space station? Would any one care?
Would you care?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk