Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

They are not hiding.  They are just choosing to not engage with you in this manner on this forum.  Their names appear in the paper.  I don't call that hiding.

ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU WANT TO KNOW?

DOES THE SHADOW KNOW?

Forgive me, Shadow, but that question is just too good to not use.

Patriot

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

I think it must be the Elk Konnected way. The positive thing to do.
Positively put people down that do not agree with Elk Konnected, Is that the Elk Konnected way?
Is that what Elk Konnected believes. Isn't that why they put you in circles of chairs?
Isn't that why they won't let you sit with your loved ones and friends?
So they can put you down much eaiser if you gon't agree with them?

If it is not the Elk Konnected way why are Elk Konnected followers practicing it?

I am anxious to get my newspaper to see the apology from Ek Knnected for taking credit for the Elk County Summer Day Camp.
Do they have the ethics to do the right thing??? We shall see.

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Who is your Puppet Master?

What are your real goals?

srkruzich

Quote from: Humpy on June 21, 2011, 02:17:50 PM
"self appointed conservative"? What the heck is that? I am just a down right, right wing constitutionalist.
  My problem is with the way the progressives spin and re-write history .Not to mention just flat lie . Todays history is not the history I learned in government schools. I think Boortz had it right when he said the teachers union was a bigger threat than terrorists, to the freedom and survival of the US
I value the input of both sides not just the radical right. Ya can't have an exchange opinions if yours is the only one . But I sure got one.    Do you Jerry?

LOL he would be your left wing  ANTI-Constitutionalist there humpy
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: Catwoman on June 21, 2011, 02:37:21 PM
All we have been asking is why the loudest voices on this thread have done nothing to contact all of the leads they've been given.

Did it ever occur to any of you howling individuals that your approach negates their ability to be of any assistance to you?  What normal, sane person, interested in saving themselves the castigation from your set, is going to open themselves up to the lot of you?  If there is going to be a mature exchange of information and ideas, then the witch-hunt mentality has to stop.  Period.

Damn Cat you described the liberals to a T......
Maybe the Conservatives have to get up and get mouthy in order to get heard. Cause no one has paid them any attention before.

srkruzich

redcliffsw

Yeah, ain't that something? 

It seems like most liberals like to call themselves "moderates" and that's what they do here too.

Patriot

Just a side trip... Is there an active TEA Party group here in Elk County.  If not, maybe somebody should start a local chapter.

Any takers?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

srkruzich

Quote from: Patriot on June 21, 2011, 05:42:57 PM
Just a side trip... Is there an active TEA Party group here in Elk County.  If not, maybe somebody should start a local chapter.

Any takers?

Don't know. I pretty much am of libertarian viewpoint.  Not purist but close enough.

ELK@KC

Quote from: srkruzich on June 21, 2011, 06:14:53 PM
Don't know. I pretty much am of libertarian viewpoint.  Not purist but close enough.

Steve, you could be head of the Greenwood County Tea Party, with Headquarters in Piedmont. I can see the the rallys now, with you on the stage to show how much love there is in the party you could kiss your Goat on Stage.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk