Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

Quote from: Ross on June 15, 2011, 03:39:18 PM
That is not the registered members and I've been told several of them are no longer associated with them and that a couple of them have moved from the area. Why don't the registered members speak up?

Who are the registered members of elk konnected?

Quote from: Patriot
You've repeated this several times. You've also been told that any names you've referred to were people identified prior to the  creation of the limited liability company.  There's no formal kink between the names you say you've posted (though I've read your links & still can't find the names) and admitted members of Elk Konnected, LLC.  Admitted members would have to have been so admitted on or after the date that the Articles of Organization were filed with the Secretary of State.  This fact was pointed out to you in a previous post.  Care to try again?

I thought you guys would want to talk to them - some of them might still be members, associated, registered, etc. If not, find out why not. Some have moved from the area; some have not. You were looking for names; you got names. If you've contacted any of them, I missed that posting.

frawin

Quote from: indygal on June 15, 2011, 07:43:58 PM
Ross, you've made mention a number of times that Elk Falls was "slammed" or "put down" by Commissioner Hendricks, and that no apology was ever issued. Could you elaborate on this for those of us unfamiliar with the "put down" that has upset you so much? What was said? Where was it said, and to whom? Is this something that was in printed form, or something you actually heard her say?

Indygal, I have been wondering about that to. I have a couple of Howard schoolmates that live at  Elk Falls, one of them has been involved in the Town Government for 50 years or so. I will contact them and find out what they know about being "Slammed".

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on June 15, 2011, 07:17:49 PM
Damn Patriot---I'll be jumping on that deal like a chicken on a June- bug. I'll bet when you were in the military you were one of those guys that loaned money---$5 for $10 !! :)

$5 for $12.50... inflation, ya know.   ;D
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on June 15, 2011, 06:22:38 PM
Maybe there are no registered members because there is no business, just a non-profit organization that has been organized as an LLC because of the possiblility of incurring a liabillty if something happened at one of the events that they conduct.

No business? Huh?  Please read the statutes.  Please understand the liability protections provided by the LLC inure to the benefit of the admitted members, in the event the LLC is claimed against.

Patriot

Wilma

Why are you insisting that it is a business?

Have you taken this to the proper authorities yet?

Ross

Quote from: indygal on June 15, 2011, 07:43:58 PM
Ross, you've made mention a number of times that Elk Falls was "slammed" or "put down" by Commissioner Hendricks, and that no apology was ever issued. Could you elaborate on this for those of us unfamiliar with the "put down" that has upset you so much? What was said? Where was it said, and to whom? Is this something that was in printed form, or something you actually heard her say?

As you elk knnnected followers say it's in this thread, read it.

flintauqua

Quote from: Patriot on June 15, 2011, 08:40:39 PM
Hmmmm.  New question.

Who are 'we'?

Lost feelings return
So now maybe I can learn
To stop the world of a lie
This time around

Are we, are we, are we ourselves

Because seen through these eyes
We lead a double life
No one would know
So check it out
Stepping out
Here I go

Are we ourselves

And do we really know

Most spirit returns
Now maybe we learned
To stop this whirl of a lie
To this earth we are bound I ask you

Are we ourselves
And do we really know
Ooh do we know

Are we ourselves

(The Fixx)
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

flintauqua

Quote from: Patriot on June 15, 2011, 08:32:45 PM
$5 for $12.50... inflation, ya know.   ;D

$12.50 "Too Boo Coo" (beaucoup)
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

readyaimduck

Quotethen why are you concentrating on Ms. Hendricks?
I am going to bed now, but I need to respond.
Because she is a comissioner that is involved of the said thread. 
Twist it all you wish....are there ethical  issues or a confict of interest?...
if so, then proceed,  if not, then so be it.
And I Am sure Ross will get the other things on the  way.. ;D 
Ross, I have determined is a weedwacker with alot of vocabulary and knowledge to boot...doesn't mean I agree with him.
You see, that would be a conversation, or a debate.

Love your passion, Ross.   Irrespective of the flack you get!   Comes with the territory, just like Wilma gets flack too.
ready for bed

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk