Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: readyaimduck on June 14, 2011, 08:14:37 PM
mr. srk: 
cannot you be progressive to a point without being against the constitution?   I can see where that will lead....but in little steps?
ready

Change is fine, as long as you do it right.  I.E. Constitutionally right.  As i said if you call yourself a progressive, then you hold to the hamiltonian ideals that Government is your nanny and will solve all your problems.  As far as Flints ramblings, no thats not true, i can name quite a few "LEFTS" that are Constitutional.  Zell miller is one, lieberman is another, THey both aren't right winger extremissts. Lets take ron paul he's not rightwing.  
I myself am no where near right wing.  In fact its LIbertarian not right wing to hold to CONSTITUTIONAL values of which, after reading what happens in the meetings, and the refusal to answer the questions asked by those who are in charge, it smells rotten.  IF they didn't have anything to hide, and they had no ulterior motives, no personal agenda, then why the silence?  They are pulling the ole obama play out of the Liberal playbook, ignore the question.  How long did it take for him to "officially" release a "Supposedly Real" birth certificate?    Same S*** different day is all.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: readyaimduck on June 14, 2011, 08:25:14 PM
ok, let me put this another way.
Can a person put on a 'sad' face and get the same thing that someone else asks for...
Can I go and apply for a Grant, with an LLC licsense and give it to the county for which I  didn't have the money for?
Both answers are yes.

Can I then use my LLC or turn it over to a 'group' to show that that group can bring 'good things' to the country?
maybe.
Can a Comissioner, who is a classified member and contact person of a group that was hired by the said afore 'group'  "convince" and I really cringe at using that word...the good ole boys to vote for it?

No...I  do not like it, I wouldn't stand for it, and I would call the KCCA.  
However, if you in the county don't think, nor can prove this....then it is just 'what ifs' and painting a very wide brush on a small post of events.

Just my Honest Opinion...JMHO.
ready

The problem is this, with a LLC the Citizens cannot get an accounting. IF the LLC does the governments business then the government hides PUBLIC business behind a LLC which is highly suspicious.  ALL government business has to be accounted for, and you cannot get that with them hiding behind an LLC.

readyaimduck

QuoteOnly those at the extreme far-right believe that way.
MR Flint:

I am neither right or left, I AM  stright down the middle on this.  There is no inclusion or exclusion of feeling.   
I am not a left-wing or a right-wing...Only my higher power will give my those when the time is due.

If your post was not for me, then please disregard this message.
ready

readyaimduck

QuoteThe problem is this, with a LLC the Citizens cannot get an accounting. IF the LLC does the governments business then the government hides PUBLIC business behind a LLC which is highly suspicious.  ALL government business has to be accounted for, and you cannot get that with them hiding behind an LLC.

Now that sir, makes sense

srkruzich

And before folks go aww I know so and so up there they are outstanding blah blah blah.....  I don't trust anyone in Government.  I don't care if they are outstanding or if they are a low down drunk. IF they can do the job legally and ethically and openly thats as much as i want to have to do with a politician.  I generally have to take 2 or 3 showers after meeting with one, cause i always feel i got screwed royally when i leave the meeting.  

As far as small town politics, was raised up in small towns, and they are far more corrupt generally than the big city politicians.  
I don't think its any different out here.  

Wilma

Do you have any proof that our commissioners are dishonest?  Remember, no proof has been presented on this thread.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on June 14, 2011, 06:48:25 PM
I just invited the onlookers to express their support for your opinions.  You got stood up.

Quote from: Catwoman on June 14, 2011, 06:49:29 PM
LOL...You go, Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D

How immature and childish.

flintauqua

Why Wilma, what would they do with proof?  Or answers?  That would just bring the political witch-hunt to a screeching halt.  They are having so much more fun with ambiguous (at best) accusations and insinuations than they would ever have with proof or answers.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

readyaimduck

Aren't the rules of a debate or a 'discussion' is that the offending partiies states the case, and the defending has to give proof?  I f  that is the case, Wilma  it is up to now the Comissioners.

ready, and out  (bed)

Ross

Quote from: frawin on June 14, 2011, 06:51:43 PM
Go Wilma, I like your style.
Quote from: flintauqua on June 14, 2011, 06:53:34 PM
CLAPPING HANDS!!!  Go Wilma!
If all Elk Konnected followers are so childish and immature that explains why they have so few.
They must also lack integrity and ethics to follow an organization that takes credit for the Summer Day Camp that Elk County Government is sponsoring, which was admitted to in the County Commissioners meeting Monday. And an organization that takes taxpayers money and denies it right there again in a  County Commissioners meeting after recieving money from the commissioners.

Show some maturity.
Try answering: Who are the registered members of elk konnected?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk