Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

Quote from: readyaimduck on June 04, 2011, 03:04:53 PM
What are the pecentages to each township?

???   ???   ???

Do you mean how many activities are in each town?
In just the last couple of months (April, May, June) each town has had (or will have) a Day Camp, a Soccer Academy, both Elk Valley & West Elk had Service Learning Days, and a Summer Arts Program in Lawrence for all students living in Elk County or attending an Elk County school.

BTW - the very first "Community Conversation" was held in Longton. The most recent one was in Moline. It's not just a "Howard" thing.

Ross

Quote from: Mom70x7 on June 04, 2011, 03:42:35 PM
???   ???   ???

Do you mean how many activities are in each town?
In just the last couple of months (April, May, June) each town has had (or will have) a Day Camp, a Soccer Academy, both Elk Valley & West Elk had Service Learning Days, and a Summer Arts Program in Lawrence for all students living in Elk County or attending an Elk County school.

BTW - the very first "Community Conversation" was held in Longton. The most recent one was in Moline. It's not just a "Howard" thing.

both Elk Valley & West Elk had Service Learning Days
This was an original Elk Valley yearly school activity that Elk Konnected borrowed and supposedly implemented at West Elk.
It didn't need EK, it needed a faculty that cared.

Summer Arts Program in Lawrence for all students living in Elk County or attending an Elk County school.
Wasn't that mainly ballet? And wasn't it limited to age? Not all childresn as stated?
When you say all children it kind of bloats things for EK self gratification.
Like their letter to them selves about how great they are.

But really who are the Elk Konnected Official Members?

Mom70x7

Quote from: Ross on June 04, 2011, 04:01:33 PM
This was an original Elk Valley yearly school activity that Elk Konnected borrowed and supposedly implemented at West Elk.
It didn't need EK, it needed a faculty that cared.
The point was to show Elk Konnected was in communities other than Howard. Point still positive.

Wasn't that mainly ballet? And wasn't it limited to age? Not all children as stated?
When you say all children it kind of bloats things for EK self gratification.
Like their letter to them selves about how great they are.
Different program. I mentioned the one that will be happening this summer and is open to the students mentioned.

But really who are the Elk Konnected Official Members?

Have you contacted ANY of the original members listed? Gone and talked to them one-on-one? Just because you (and any of us) post on this forum does not mean the answers have to be only on the forum. You can talk to them on your own and report back, if you so choose.

readyaimduck

QuoteHave you contacted ANY of the original members listed? Gone and talked to them one-on-one? Just because you (and any of us) post on this forum does not mean the answers have to be only on the forum. You can talk to them on your own and report back, if you so choose.
thank you mom...will do. 
The member of whom I may go talk with is no longer in Elk County.   
Will that suffiice? 

Point well taken.
ready

readyaimduck

off to take a nap....they don't give me one at work!!!!!!!! :-X ;D

Mom70x7

Quote from: readyaimduck on June 04, 2011, 04:38:02 PM
thank you mom...will do. 
The member of whom I may go talk with is no longer in Elk County.   
Will that suffiice? 
ready

of course!
:D  :D  :D

Warph

Quote from: Mom70x7 on June 04, 2011, 04:30:06 PM

Have you contacted ANY of the original members listed? Gone and talked to them one-on-one? Just because you (and any of us) post on this forum does not mean the answers have to be only on the forum. You can talk to them on your own and report back, if you so choose.

Good question.

This has got to be one of the strangest political threads we have had on here.... and I should know... I have written some strange ones in the past myself.  Time for me to lay down my two-cents worth.  I don't live in Elk Co., I don't even live in KS. I live on a golf course.  Just thought you should know this, Ross in case you'd have some idea that I'm connected to Elk Konnect, LLC or Elk Konnect.  ;)  Like I said... it is my 2 cents worth.. but then, what the hell do I know.  

Ross...(hope you don't mind if I may call you Ross?)  4 Questions:  Do you think Elk Konn is connected in some way with Soros' and the New World Order ???  Do you know George Soro's ???  Haven't you've been a little rough on Elk Konn ???  Do you feel that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule Elk County through an authoritarian World Government ???  Is the Obuma White House behind this ???  Does Lex Luther ring a bell ???  What about those Sheriff deputies... could they be Secret Service incognito ???    

Nah....  you are probably just a concerned citizen trying to find some answers to why Elk Konn exists and who the members are.  We on the forum have got that.  Somethin' to remember on your investigation of Elk Konn.... in space, no one can hear you scream, Ross.  On Earth, everyone can hear you scream...they just don't care.  Don't you feel that the people here on the forum are getting tired of, "Who are the registered members of Elk Konnected ???

Whether your concept of ELK Konn is a group of reptilian overlords or a group of opportunistic "get-rich" political clowns, remains to be seen.  I suggest you give it and your fingers a rest and see what happens.  Take Arc fault's advice and attend the meetings... spend time with them and voice your concerns and opinions to the group... I bet they can answer your questions.  It sounds like Arc laid it out pretty well as to what they are doing.  But I doubt that you're going to find those answers here.  Remember, "The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before one dances under those lights"  (a little Muhammad Ali quote there... yeah, I don't know what it means, either)  

Try out this new perspective.... and while you're at it, checkout Obuma and see if he might be behind it.  Once you find out who the members are and what they are up to, come back and let us out-of-towners know what the hell is really going on.  We might have to get the Tea Party and  Ron Paul involved in this.... Sarah, too.  Here's a little advice on this (if you don't mind... the advice I mean):  As Yogi Berra used to say, "If you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Patriot

Quote from: Mom70x7 on June 04, 2011, 04:30:06 PM
Have you contacted ANY of the original members listed?

I don't believe there are any listings of anyone known to be associated with Elk Konnected,  LLC.  Any mention of names I've seen were  prior to the formation of the LLC in 2009.  And private meetings aren't the point here.  Public discourse is.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Mom70x7

Quote from: Patriot on June 04, 2011, 10:06:30 PM
I don't believe there are any listings of anyone known to be associated with Elk Konnected,  LLC.  Any mention of names I've seen were  prior to the formation of the LLC in 2009.  And private meetings aren't the point here.  Public discourse is.

Sigh . . . . I'll post it again:  :D

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,5416.0.html

QuoteAnd private meetings aren't the point here.  Public discourse is.

These people are the ones most likely to have information about the LLC. Have you contacted them? I repeat:
QuoteJust because you (and any of us) post on this forum does not mean the answers have to be only on the forum. You can talk to them on your own and report back, if you so choose.
Meet them in private and come back here for your public discourse.

Patriot

Quote from: Mom70x7 on June 04, 2011, 10:40:22 PM
Sigh . . . . I'll post it again:  :D
http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,5416.0.html
These people are the ones most likely to have information about the LLC. Have you contacted them? I repeat:Meet them in private and come back here for your public discourse.

'These people' from a thread dated almost a year in advance of the formation of the LLC?  I'm quite sure they read the forum... and if they don't personally read it (given the outspoken fan club here), are you suggesting they aren't aware of this thread?  I sincerely doubt it.  And if they are aware and are members of the LLC, then why do they avoided a personal appearance here.  Surely they could drop in for a visit.

Why the need for a private meeting.... are the lights too bright out here?

Perhaps if you could provide mailing addresses for the persons listed there (whom you consider in the know), and they could be sent a letter inviting them here.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk