Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 04, 2011, 08:10:49 AM
When I read newspapers and magazines I'm amazed how much error gets through.

And it's not just spelling.  Failure in punctuation, grammar, construction and reliance on feelings as opposed to thoughts or facts in communication too often lead to misunderstandings and misconceptions.

M. Savage is right.  Language, borders and culture are the foundations that hold a society intact.  Without commonality & continuity in those, cohesive society disintegrates into fragmented chaos.  Hence, simple, factual questions net overblown and non-responsive retorts.

The result is that painfully simple questions like,  "Who are the official admitted members (owners) of Elk Konnected, LLC." go unanswered ad infinitum.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on June 04, 2011, 07:47:02 AM
Jar...I blaze up at Ross only when his attitude toward people pisses me off. Somebody tries to answer HIS questions with THEIR answers instead of the ones HE wants. Just gonna have to stop readin cause I cant help for smartin off at him if I do.....just a bad habit I gotta break  :)

I don't care about EK. I DONT live there, and dont EVER plan on livin there, sometimes we think about movin back to Severy but in all honesty the chances of THAT are slim to none.

I dont like bullies.....I've heard a couple things about Ross's attitude at that meeting too and it was a bit different story than the one you got. So you see it's ALL a matter of perception and my perception of Ross is he's a BIT  ::) pushy, likes to brand whoever aint WITH him as against him and WITH the opposition, likes to "politely" talk DOWN to people, and thinks he's on some "holy crusade" to "save the sheeple of elk county" from their own stupidity and crooked politicians.

Most of the people I know are FAR from stupid and are NOT sheeple so I will more than likely pop off at him occasionally....but that's just my smart-assedness comin out. I figure people there are smart enough to see bullshit before they step in it whether it comes from EK, politicians OR Ross and co. Now I got my own booby traps to go work on  ;D

LOL I'm gonna take Patriots advice and "stop being manipulated" to participate in Ross' thread  ;D

I blaze up at Ross only when his attitude toward people pisses me off.
So you don't like my attitude when I don't accept smoke being blown up my backside.  I guess you believe an organization operates without a regular membership and can function on no agenda as well. Just volunteers running around willy-nilly.  All that is fine and well with me, but I just don't happen to believe that. I am not bellitleing you by saying that you can believe what you want to believe, I am asking you not to insist I believe the way you do.

Somebody tries to answer HIS questions with THEIR answers instead of the ones HE wants.
If I ask who are the registered members of Elk Konnected? That is the question I would expect to be answered. Not some lame stuff about followers/volunteers. What is difficult to understand about that.

Just gonna have to stop readin cause I cant help for smartin off at him if I do
Aw please don't stop. It makes for interesting conversation.

thinks he's on some "holy crusade" to "save the sheeple of elk county" from their own stupidity and crooked politicians.
That is your opinion and you are the only one on this thread using words stupidity and crooked politicians. There is noyhing holy in asking, "Who are the registered members of Elk Konnected?" That in my opinion is your misconception.

LOL I'm gonna take Patriots advice and "stop being manipulated" to participate in Ross' thread  ;D
Nobody here is trying to manipulate you, you chose to come here and you can chose to leave. People may ask us what are concerns are and if we repond they say we are trying too manipulate them. Don't ask if you truely don't want to hear it. It's all very simple. You have your choices and we have ours.

I dont like bullies.....I've heard a couple things about Ross's attitude at that meeting too and it was a bit different story than the one you got.

I quite agree with you, I don't like bullies either.

I've heard a couple things about Ross's attitude at that meeting too and it was a bit different story than the one you got.
Would please elaborate on this statement? I'm sure everyone on this thread would love to hear the dirt on me. Please elaborate please.
I want to know about my horrible attitude. This is very important to me.

ddurbin

Backing up one post
"The result is that painfully simple questions like,  "Who are the official admitted members (owners) of Elk Konnected, LLC." go unanswered ad infinitum."
Seems the painfully simple question of "Who is Patriot" goes equally unanswered.

Daddy, May I have a lollipop?

Patriot

Quote from: ddurbin on June 04, 2011, 09:07:38 AM
Backing up one post
"The result is that painfully simple questions like,  "Who are the official admitted members (owners) of Elk Konnected, LLC." go unanswered ad infinitum."
Seems the painfully simple question of "Who is Patriot" goes equally unanswered.

Daddy, May I have a lollipop?

Seems you and yours are as adamant about begging  suckers as anyone. 

The fact is Patriot isn't a public official, and isn't running a private company that's using taxpayer resources, or taking taxpayer dollars and private donations to influence public opinion and government policy.  When that becomes the case, Patriot will definitely consider Patriot's private identity your business.   Until then, it isn't, and transparency in government/private relationships is both the issue and the priority.

Since you haven't answered the original question, can we assume that you are not authorized to speak officially for Elk Konnected, LLC?

ddurbin

No need to assume.  I have no connection whatsoever with Elk Konnected, LLC, and none with Elk Konnected for that matter.
Can we assume from your latest comments that you do actually already know your answers and are just keeping this long-running
battle going for other purposes than just being a concerned taxpayer?

Patriot

Quote from: ddurbin on June 04, 2011, 09:44:51 AM
No need to assume.  I have no connection whatsoever with Elk Konnected, LLC, and none with Elk Konnected for that matter.

Thank you.  Your direct, factual answer is both welcome and refreshing.  The fact you cite two groups however raises more questions.

Quote from: ddurbin on June 04, 2011, 09:44:51 AM
Can we assume from your latest comments that you do actually already know your answers and are just keeping this long-running battle going for other purposes than just being a concerned taxpayer?

No.  Those assumptions would be incorrect.

Are there two groups or is Elk Konnected just a shortened public moniker for Elk Konnected, LLC?

jarhead

Quote from Diane:
Pity party?

Yep, that's me Diane. That's why every time someone get's" rude" with me or doesn't agree with me, I threaten to quit posting and start feeling sorry for myself. Every time I do that though I get many, many PM's (OK, that's a lie---ol Sarge did it ONCE ) that beg me to keep posting .Yep, that's me !!!

kshillbillys

I would beg you to keep posting Ronnie!! You amuse me!!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Teresa

Quote from: kshillbillys on June 04, 2011, 11:09:49 AM
I would beg you to keep posting Ronnie!! You amuse me!!

' If there was  LIKE button on here I would push it on that post.. LOL
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

I would, too, Jar.  Just try it and see what a response you will get.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk