Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: evanstrail on June 02, 2011, 02:28:32 PM
Websters New World Dictionary of the American Language, Second College Edition 1986:

"witch hunt - an investigation usually conducted with much publicity, supposedly to uncover subversive political activity, disloyalty, etc., but really to harass and weaken political opposition."
If no witches --- no harm done.

Patriot

Quote from: patriotdad on June 02, 2011, 02:30:10 PM
There is no such thing as a "official member" and no such thing as a "Official" of EK.  There are facilitators and action team leaders and members but there is not official title to anyone.    

EK has no legal authority, taxing authority, nothing.  It just people getting together in a organized manner to work on things that they feel will improve peoples lives in our communities. Your giving them way more power then they have.  Ek is not trying to push things on people and undermine the local government.  

No one is trying to fool anyone any of the time.  It is what it is and nothing more.  

And you last read Kansas Statutes Annotated, Chapter 17, Article 76 when?  Your understanding of the issue is sadly lacking in the legal department.  It seems as if ignorance of the law regarding such matters is rampant among several who comment... even some reporting advanced college degrees.  Shame on those nasty professors!

Who are you trying to fool?  Is that like Clinton's oral sex denial.... depends on what is, is?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: Mom70x7 on June 02, 2011, 12:55:13 PM
Nicely done - thank you!

Quote from: evanstrail on June 02, 2011, 12:17:40 PM
Where's the big 'clapping hands' smiley?  

Thank you patriotdad!

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 02, 2011, 12:08:48 PM
Thanks.That verified some things I thought I knew.

Quote from: mayflower on June 02, 2011, 12:00:59 PM
Excellent post, Patriotdad!  That should put this subject to rest!

Quote from: mayflower on June 02, 2011, 03:31:48 PM
Ross, you have been given true and honest answers; but they aren't the answers you want because in fact they ARE true and honest.  You would prefer to keep the "witch hunt" going just because you enjoy it.  

Quote from: Wilma on June 02, 2011, 03:32:37 PM
Patriotdad has answered all of  your question, Ross?  Why are you still babbling?

Quote from: Mom70x7 on June 02, 2011, 03:38:28 PM
Thank you, PatriotDad, Wilma and Mayflower, et al.

I agree with you!

Now that the Girl's Glee Club has had their halftime cheer, we encourage you to remember that halftime means just that.  Now that the new quarterback has been put in, let's see how Konnected his game is.

Quote from: Ross on June 02, 2011, 01:32:55 PM
Are you speaking to us as an official member of Elk Konnected, LLC.
I'm a bit confused are you saying that Elk Konnected, LLC is seperaye from Elk Konnected orsaying it another way two seperate entities?

Oops!  Short kick!  He didn't Konnect too well with that one.  Plucked from the air at the 50 yard line and run back 30 yards.  It's now 1st and 10 at the 20 yard line.  What a weak KicK by the defense.  And we're only seconds into the second half folks.

Mom70x7

Quote from: Patriot on June 02, 2011, 07:18:52 PM

Now that the Girl's Glee Club has had their halftime cheer,

Why the sarcasm?  ???
Most of the comments were very straight-forward.

Patriot

Quote from: Mom70x7 on June 02, 2011, 09:35:57 PM
Why the sarcasm?  ???
Most of the comments were very straight-forward.

I guess you just had to see it from this side of the stadium, er room. It looked like the proverbial 'wave' at a football game.  Sometimes it's about perceptions.... on both sides of an issue.   :)

Ross

Quote from: Ross on June 02, 2011, 03:08:32 PM
May I quote you by copying and pasting this response it an e-mail to the Department of Commerce where Elk Konnected recieved a $3000.00 school grant? I'm not saying I will, I'm just asking your consent.

Patriotdad are you an elk Konnected follower/volunteer?

I'm waiting for a reply Patriotdad. Yes or no??? May I quote you?

ddurbin

Ross

Quote from: ddurbin on June 03, 2011, 05:50:18 AM
Daddy, May I have a lollipop?
Sure Dan, just ask someone or something called Elk Konnected for a free one purchased with taxpayers dollars.
But you know Dan all that sugar is unhealthy for a growing boy.
:o :o :o :D :D :D :D :angel: :angel: :angel:

greatguns

Never argue with a fool because a bystander can't tell which one is the fool.  Why would anyone want to converse with you?

Ross

Quote from: greatguns on June 03, 2011, 06:06:09 AM
Never argue with a fool because a bystander can't tell which one is the fool.  Why would anyone want to converse with you?
Who are you asking??????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk