Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintauqua

Maybe we should change the subject on this thread.  Might be a nice change of pace from the daily dose of drivel we've had for a month now.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on May 24, 2011, 01:37:59 PM
Ross, the proper place for greeting new members is in the Welcome New Members thread in another category.

Or are you just trying to change the subject?
Well, thank you I didn't know.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on May 24, 2011, 01:40:22 PM
Maybe we should change the subject on this thread.  Might be a nice change of pace from the daily dose of drivel we've had for a month now.
Oh, get a grip.

frawin

Quote from: flintauqua on May 24, 2011, 01:40:22 PM
Maybe we should change the subject on this thread.  Might be a nice change of pace from the daily dose of drivel we've had for a month now.

Charlie, I think many if not most of the forum participants would agree with you. The repeated nothings over and over are really getting old and accomplish absolutely nothing.

Ross

Quote from: frawin on May 24, 2011, 02:57:22 PM
Charlie, I think many if not most of the forum participants would agree with you. The repeated nothings over and over are really getting old and accomplish absolutely nothing.
There surely quite a bit of truth in what is asked and said because you keep coming back for more.
If i felt the way you do about this thread I simply wouldn't return.
Do you know who the registered members of Elk Konnected, LLC are?

frawin

No, I don't and I don't really care except to thank them for all the work and effort they have and do put into it. Ross, can't you see that the Forum is not the place for the answer you want. You are not going to get the answer to your question here.

Ross

Quote from: frawin on May 24, 2011, 03:11:32 PM
No, I don't and I don't really care except to thank them for all the work and effort they have and do put into it. Ross, can't you see that the Forum is not the place for the answer you want. You are not going to get the answer to your question here.
Thank the volunteers, they deserve it, they do what their told to do by Elk Konnected, LLC But who is Elk Konnected, LLC. . But we are asking about an organization that only prints letters that pat them selves on the back. Elk Konnected, LLC holds public community conversations only with the aid of an outsider, who is a facilitator, educated in the control of people. Place them in a circle of chairs and limit who they can talk with and what they can talk about. But they really don't want to be public themselves. You seem to be an expert on Elk Konnected, LLC so tell us Who is Elk Konnected registered members not the volunteers? This forum appears to be more of a community than Elk Konnected, LLC does.

flintauqua

Ross and Patriot do not want answers.  Answers would bring their witchhunt to an end.  They are not out to prove anything, they are only continuing to accuse and insunuate without any proof, lambasting anyone that has the audacity to say it to their face (that is singular on purpose, since we only know the identity of one of them).  

The rule of law in this country is that you are innocent until proven guilty.  Not in the Ross/Patriot Elk Konnected Witch Trial of 2011.  Let's just throw Elk Konnected into the water with a bunch of stones tied to them and see if they float or sink.  If they float, they're guilty of evil doings.  If they sink . . . well maybe they were innocent, but now they're dead, so either way mission accomplished.

Ross and Patriot - This is not Salem, Mass 1692.  This is the United States of America, 2011 - prove something or shut the hell up already!
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Diane Amberg

Ross, good facilitators do not "control"people in the sense you mean.They do set ground rules for meetings and workshops. If none of the original EK people had any experience in being a true facilitator, it would make sense to bring one in and I suspect that is part of what Public Square was asked to do. I've been ducking around this but that is exactly what one on my jobs was for many years for the State of Delaware and The American Heart Association. I taught "Train the Trainer" classes among other things.  I facilitated work shops for teachers in fire safety, particularly in how to incorporate fire safety into their existing curricula rather than a stand alone class.  They were always group sessions conducted much like the EK conversations. I had an advantage though because they were very homogeneous groups. All teachers. No, they were not all from public schools either. Please look up "Facilitator" and find Facilitator 101,Roles of Effective Facilitators from the banner Curriculum. It will explain the 80/20 rules and why questions that are off the subject are not entertained. If someone had asked my family history at one of my work shops I would have made arrangements to talk to them later or after the session. More later, OK City has a tornado right now, go keep an eye out and be safe.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on May 24, 2011, 03:39:21 PM
Ross and Patriot do not want answers.  Answers would bring their witchhunt to an end.  They are not out to prove anything, they are only continuing to accuse and insunuate without any proof, lambasting anyone that has the audacity to say it to their face (that is singular on purpose, since we only know the identity of one of them). 

The rule of law in this country is that you are innocent until proven guilty.  Not in the Ross/Patriot Elk Konnected Witch Trial of 2011.  Let's just throw Elk Konnected into the water with a bunch of stones tied to them and see if the float or sink.  If they float, they're guilty of evil doings.  If they sink . . . well maybe they were innocent, but now they're dead, so either way mission accomplished.

Ross and Patriot - This is not Salem, Mass 1692.  This is the United States of America, 2011 - prove something or shut the hell up already!
Wow! What a fiction story writer you'd make. We are not accusing anyone of anything. Simply asking who is the registered members of Elk Konnected, LLC and why do they continue to deny using taxpayers dollars especially right after an Elk Konnected, LLC volunteer had just asked for tax payers money just before being asked.

The Elk Konnected Witch Trial of 2011. What a hoot!

you said, "This is not Salem, Mass 1692.  This is the United States of America, 2011 - prove something or shut the hell up already!"
Now that's funny, where are the witches to be found, do you know some. We are not out to prove anyting. Just asking who are the Elk Konnected, LLC registered members and why won't they have a conversation. Is it perhaps because they don't have the man from Wichita County available to control the conversation.

Why are you so upset by a few questions, so upset as to tell us to go away.

You said, "prove something or shut the hell up already!" Is that Elk konnected, LLC talking?
Is this you Forum? Who are you to give orders?

You might try being nice, it's good for the heart. Perhaps your preacher can give you some guidance onbeing nice.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk