Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Ross

As it should be, without the lies and the end runs around the voters.
West Elk School Board you were told NO by the voters on the Ballot for building a new school.
NO means NO!
Ask the preacher at your church if NO means NO!
Ask that preacher if it is moral to do an end run around the voters?

The end run around the voters concerning building a school referring to it as wings on the present West Elk School is immoral!

So what are your choices?

Ross

Sorry my computer is down and working on this Kindle is just not that great.

So, I must ask you to follow a link about Common Core. As I stated my opinion of common core is not about better education but
about Federal Government control. I guess they leave some room for states to tweak the lesson plans therefore does the situation
Leave teaching common amongst all the state's when everything is said and done? What is common if each state tweaks
differently?

Really it is about Federal Government control and they already have far too much control Don't they?
They have screwed up with Obamacare, do you want to allow them to screw up our children's schooling?

We can't even get the local politicians to listen to the voters!
Isn't doing an end run about building more school for a declining student enrollment behaving just the same
as Obama and his trickery and deception?

Give this some thought please!

The article on Common-Core is at: http://www.laramieboomerang.com/articles/2013/10/13/opinion/letters_to_the_editor/doc5259ed24c17f5261318171.txt

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 01, 2013, 09:29:42 AM
As I said several years ago, Obama Care does nothing for me. I'm on Medicare with a local supplement.

Diane I had to revisit this statement posted by you.
Are you still so sure you are protected from Obama Care?

Personally I too have Medicare but I also carry a private insurance policy, not a supplement, and I pay a pretty high monthly premium.
I am concerned about losing all of it to Obama Care and I really Don't want to lose what has worked so well for me for over twenty years.
Obama Care says that is what most likely what will happen. Very little to no choice.

Is this what we want with our children's education. Let's just call it Obama Ed. How does the sound?

Diane Amberg

Yes, I'm fine with our health care for now. If things change, I'll revisit how we have it set up, just like anyone  would. Perhaps you are questioning my use of the word "supplement.'' We have Highmark Blue Cross as well as our Medicare.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 14, 2013, 02:16:32 PM
Yes, I'm fine with our health care for now. If things change, I'll revisit how we have it set up, just like anyone  would. Perhaps you are questioning my use of the word "supplement.'' We have Highmark Blue Cross as well as our Medicare.

I really was questioning your supplement, but concerned that Obama Care will probably do away with our private policies also g with Medicare and we will be at the mercy of the Federal Governments health board.

Part of the point is the government has far to much control already and the Common Core will be even more control.

In my observances not exactly what our fore fathers envisioned for our country.

Where is the government of the people, for the people and by the people?

When even on the local level the elected officials abuse the positions by running end plays around the voters?

There appears to be a lack of shame and honesty and integrity on our local level forget the federal and international levels.

I'd just like to know how these folks can face themselves in the mirror every morning.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk