Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on August 21, 2012, 07:52:45 PM
Ross, you can call it opinion.  You can phrase it in the form of a question.  It still doesn't take the accusatory tone out of the statement.

So let me get this straight.

In the way I see words twisted by the Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and Followers, asking a question is to make an accusation, right?

A simple honest answer would be the wrong thing to do, I guess?

If a child would respond to his parent in such away, wouldn't that simply indicate to the parent that the child is hiding something or is guilty of something? That is by twisting the parents words?

And as a parent would you accept a response like that from you child?
Would you allow your child to constantly twist your words?

Would you?

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on August 21, 2012, 11:10:45 PM
So let me get this straight.

In the way I see words twisted by the Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and Followers, asking a question is to make an accusation, right?

A simple honest answer would be the wrong thing to do, I guess?

If a child would respond to his parent in such away, wouldn't that simply indicate to the parent that the child is hiding something or is guilty of something? That is by twisting the parents words?

And as a parent would you accept a response like that from you child?
Would you allow your child to constantly twist your words?

Would you?

Ross, if you want to see the master of word twisting, look in the mirror.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Oldtimer

Diane Amberg

Hey, Ross ,did ya ever stop mistreating yer animals?  Just a simple question, needs a yes or no answer only. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.

I'm afraid to ask why you think the citizens of Elk County are the "parents" and EK are just "children." That's a very strange analogy that doesn't work IMHO. Isn't that an insult to all involved? ....Just a question ya know? And based on your history, you do not accept simple answers .They spawn new questions that never end...that's called interrogation.
Lethal force?
  Your county taxes, if not paid, will cause someone to come hang or shoot you, or is it poison?  Most places would attach one's wages or perhaps take property to sell...but execution? Wow, da wooly west does still exist in Elk County. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on August 22, 2012, 08:08:58 AM
Ross, if you want to see the master of word twisting, look in the mirror.

That's real mature.

flintauqua

Mature would be admitting that one steals statements made by others, uses them out of context, and through selective editing makes them mean the exact opposite of what the original author intended.

But you're above that right?

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 22, 2012, 08:50:44 AM
Now that is just plain sick, Diane.

I'm afraid to ask why you think the citizens of Elk County are the "parents" and EK are just "children." That's a very strange analogy that doesn't work IMHO. Isn't that an insult to all involved? ....Just a question ya know? And based on your history, you do not accept simple answers .They spawn new questions that never end...that's called interrogation.

Now that is really super twisting things.

Did I say anything at all about Elk Konnected, LLC ? No!
Did I say anything about the citizens of Elk County? No!

That is like calling kickbacks of tax dollars to certain friends and relatives and cronies of the Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and Followers a rebate! Really, it's my personal opinion that it fall under welfare for those that don't need it.

It's like all that begging buy Elk Konnected, LLC in my opinion.

Lethal force?

Really Liz is that what you propose in Elk County?

Your county taxes, if not paid, will cause someone to come hang or shoot you, or is it poison?  Most places would attach one's wages or perhaps take property to sell...but execution? Wow, da wooly west does still exist in Elk County. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on August 22, 2012, 09:47:31 AM
Mature would be admitting that one steals statements made by others, uses them out of context, and through selective editing makes them mean the exact opposite of what the original author intended.

But you're above that right?

ROFLMAO. THAT STATEMENT IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

flintauqua

What statement Ross?  The one I just made, or some statement that I or others have made in the past.  

Doing a Google, Yahoo, or Bing search for a fifteen or more word statement and having it return a hundred thousand results that hit on two or three words in the statement, and not even in the same order, does not mean "That statement is all over the internet".

Case in point.  Your last statement "ROFLMAO. THAT STATEMENT IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET" just produced 5,320,000 returns from a Yahoo search.  

Guess that means it's not your statement, since it's all over the internet.

By the way, what is it with you and all caps anyway?  Does that mean you are shouting at me?  Because that is usually what all caps means in electronic communications.

Ross

That was an accident except capitalizing ROFLMAO.

Dadgum nurse gave me a pain pill and I can't stand them. No more pain pills today or nay other day.
Even a mild pain pill messes me up.

But hey, remember I wasn't the one complaining about plagurism. Dang pain pill.

I'm gonna have to try to find that statement and revive it.

It was an excellent statement fo the present situation.

Oh shit, I'm out of here util the pain pill wears. It was the first and the lat one for me.

It's worse then being drunk.

TTFN

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk