Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatsMRSc2u

Quote from: Patriot on May 24, 2011, 11:22:24 AM
Yup.  Cuz it ain't really dead yet.  Just playin opossum.  BTW, it's not really a horse, that was just the group consensus.  Grab a seat in ring 1 and watch.   Or don't.  ;D

Oh HELL dude...everybody is watchin....yall got all the attention you could ever want! Just look at the top.....Only thing is they aint watchin cause they think you're right OR have any good points...they're WATCHIN cause yall are actin the fool and they wanna see how long yall can chase your tail before you turn into butter!

thatsMRSc2u

now I'm gonna go play outside  ;D  be back with some toast and jelly later  ;)

Ross

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on May 24, 2011, 11:30:12 AM
Oh HELL dude...everybody is watchin....yall got all the attention you could ever want! Just look at the top.....Only thing is they aint watchin cause they think you're right OR have any good points...they're WATCHIN cause yall are actin the fool and they wanna see how long yall can chase your tail before you turn into butter!
Oo, yer brilliant, ya can read everyones mind.
Can ya read my mind? Try, then scroll down for the answer.

Why won't Elk Konnected, LLC come out of the closet?

Patriot

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

thatsMRSc2u

srkruzich

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on May 24, 2011, 11:24:39 AM
Ok, Steve, whatever. I pay for my kids to go to camps during the summer, too. It's like mrsc says, beating a dead horse. Everytime I post something, it's a total slam!! Just like your sucker remark!! Have a wonderful day in your neighbor hood of fairy tales!!!!!!! Or whatever world you all live in!! GOOD BYE!!!

Well quite frankly USING TAX DOLLARS to send your kid on a vacation is highly offensive!   The rest of us folks have to work and pay for our kids to go to camp.  Same thing should be of everyone.  IF a private organization such as a church wishs to help out kids whose parents cannot afford to pay for the camp, then kool. More power to em.  But spending money stolen from workers to pay for someone elses kids to go to camp is a outrage and offense
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on May 24, 2011, 11:33:00 AM
now I'm gonna go play outside  ;D  be back with some toast and jelly later  ;)

Home made butter is 3.50 a lb.  got it right here in the freezer.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on May 24, 2011, 11:30:12 AM
Oh HELL dude...everybody is watchin....yall got all the attention you could ever want! Just look at the top.....
Is that why Elk Konnected, LLC won't be engaged in conversation?

Ross

Hi newst member suemadison852
I have family named Madison in Kansas City. Oh, I know it's a big world shrunk by the internet but I have had similar
occassions clear across the country. do you have family in KC?

I lived just a mile from a relative in Washington state for several years before I found out they were there.
So ya just never know.

Wilma

Ross, the proper place for greeting new members is in the Welcome New Members thread in another category.

Or are you just trying to change the subject?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk