Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sodbuster

Warph, seems like you are "it" now since you posted. Patriot, Ross, Jennifer have all posted one right after the other. The post from their 2 other posters\supporters should follow soon. From what I hear the county commissioner's meeting from last Monday was not well attended by them, their supporters; or anyone else with their own concerns for other topics.

For all those that support Warph\ Slappy for President 2012. I hear the "Slappy Girls" will be passing out buttons and bumper stickers at the par 5, 13th hole , all day Monday at the Ruby Ridge Country Club, Suprise AZ. Sorry Warph and Slappy I will not be able to attend as I will be at the Folsom Street Fair wth Mistress Dania for a demonstational event on how to properly receive\deliver a proper whipping. :laugh:

David

p.s. Ross as far as the total views on the thread being so high that is my fault. I am trying to get it up to Catwoman's number so that new class of hers can have pencils and candy. Everytime I look at the thread I view it 10 times just to increase the views.
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

kshillbillys

He is not "it" like we are little kids in grade school. He posted. We posted. This is a forum. That is what is done on a forum. Geez.---Jennifer
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Patriot

Quote from: kshillbillys on September 18, 2011, 04:39:57 PM
He is not "it" like we are little kids in grade school...

I'm thinking that is a very real and common perspective that may contribute much to the general state of affairs, Jennifer.  Uninformed, childlike views that preclude a more adult analysis of events, circumstances, facts, observations... and questions.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Speaking of facts and federal Form 990 tax returns (direct from the IRS)... where do your donations go?

NCCS Profile of ECCEF:  http://nccsdataweb.urban.org/orgs/profile/481251353?popup=1#forms

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

sodbuster

Quote from: kshillbillys on September 18, 2011, 04:39:57 PM
He is not "it" like we are little kids in grade school. He posted. We posted. This is a forum. That is what is done on a forum. Geez.---Jennifer

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. While we are not kids that doesn't mean that it doesn't sound like we are kids. I think that many people on the forum would agree that the tone of the forum has a certain kids bickering tone to it lately.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

kshillbillys

Quote from: sodbuster on September 18, 2011, 05:56:30 PM
Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. While we are not kids that doesn't mean that it doesn't sound like we are kids. I think that many people on the forum would agree that the tone of the forum has a certain kids bickering tone to it lately.

David

Not from me though. I've been trying to be good. I've learned that my life doesn't change just because people want to treat me like crap so I don't lose any sleep over it and won't lose my head. I've decided that I won't be baited into the childish antics of a few to make them feel better about themselves. Now, enough of that and back to more important things....

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader
[/b]
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Janet Harrington

And Liz admitted in the County Commissioners meeting that she knew of this thread in a round about way.

Taken out of Ross's post.

I do not believe for a minute that Liz knows about this thread in a round about way. I believe she knows about it because she reads it.

Just saying.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: kshillbillys on September 16, 2011, 08:13:15 PM
I don't have the luxury of taking off to be at a meeting at 1 p.m. on a Monday afternoon. I have already exhausted all of my vacation time and sick leave for the year by taking care of my sick mother. So that doesn't work for me. If I could, I would but I can't. And I'm sure that is how it is with a lot of people. Jobs are hard to come by around here so people just don't have that kind of luxury.--JW

I am like Jennifer. I don't have the luxury to take off either. I don't get any benefits like sick leave or personal leave. If I don't work, I don't get paid.  I have to rely on what other peoplel find out and then care to share on this forum. And like Jennifer said, jobs are hard to come by around here. I have to stay with the one I have.

Ross

Quote from: Janet Harrington on September 18, 2011, 06:48:15 PM
And Liz admitted in the County Commissioners meeting that she knew of this thread in a round about way.

Taken out of Ross's post.

I do not believe for a minute that Liz knows about this thread in a round about way. I believe she knows about it because she reads it.

Just saying.
I'm pretty durn sure you are right Janet.

srkruzich

Quote from: kshillbillys on September 16, 2011, 07:25:53 PM
I only wish that I could attend the meetings to find out first hand what is going on in this county, but I have to work. If the commission meetings were held in the evening, such as school board meetings and city council meetings, I would bet that more people would attend them. But maybe that's what they don't want. Just my opinion---Jennifer Walker

Damn and i thought the southeast was good ole boy keep em out of the know network.  Sheesh. AT least they still keep the county meetings and school board meetings in the evening when the people can attend!  Its called ethics of which if they make it so that people can't attend then they have absolutely none whatsoever.   Yall have lost your county to a group of thugs!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk