Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on September 02, 2011, 12:10:57 AM
4/25 to 9/1 .   130+ days and still no answer.  LLC has no legal reason to respond.  Why are you afraid to compel your local government to answer the questions.  I don't think you all are serious about finding the answers, you are just bad mouthing an entity that is trying to improve the county. Something none of you are doing.

1. Correct.
2. Acknowledged.
3. Fear?  Did anyone say that government has not provided any information?
4. Your opinion (guess, supposition, assumption) & you're entitled to it.
5. Badmouthing or asking valid questions?  Both have been suggested by others.  Also a matter of individual opinion.
6. Entity that is trying to improve the county?  According to their own press, perhaps.  Baseless assumption on your part, probably.
7. None of us are improving the county?  Another baseless assumption.  You don't even know who all of 'us' are, let alone what we do or have done.

Play again soon.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on September 02, 2011, 01:12:02 AM
Do not doubt the power of Elk Konnected.  Their will to do good for Elk County will trump your outsider ways of doing things. You all will not beat the old guard of Elk County who are established since the early 1900's. You are the outsider, not me.

David

Dear David,

When all attempts at 'reason' seem to have failed, you now resort to thinly veiled threats and intimidation.  I sincerely hope you aren't speaking authoritatively for Elk Konnected, LLC, or anyone affiliated with them in any way.  I guess a deposition in Kansas might clarify that.  You see, LLC liability protections are limited... primarily to financial debts.  And even so, I doubt you would personally  enjoy any such protections from the veil of Elk Konnected, LLC.  Planning to visit soon?  If so.... voluntarily or otherwise?

Friendly piece of advice... check yourself in re your last quoted post.

Kjell H.

Quote from: Patriot on September 02, 2011, 01:33:37 AM
Dear David,
Friendly piece of advice... check yourself in re your last quoted post.

May I also suggest that you stop and check yourself before you start challenging and calling people liars and insinuating that you know more than the people who were involved and were present. Whether it be in a meeting, or around a table at a dinner, or in someones living area, you subject yourself to some heavy repercussions when you take it upon yourself to assume that you know what you were not there to witness.
Now my wife, who takes care of this small forum and site for me,  does not and has not ever censored.  It is not my nature to do so either.  Since she has admitted to me that she has lost her ability to separate her mouth and her common sense ( her words not mine) she ask me to take over her job in here for awhile.  So, because of this request, I will run things my way.   I have cleaned up and scrubbed up some small areas in this section, as this seems to be the area that sets the firing pin to the primer.  When accusations becomes the main reason for a thread to stay alive, I feel it is of no benefit to the community. I also feel the same way about the posters who continue to make everything personal. At this time, there has been no cleaning up of that area. 

This is my take on it, and hopefully I will not have to do anymore cleaning on posts nor on members.
Marshal Halloway

Wilma

srkruzich

Quote from: crosstimber on September 01, 2011, 09:20:20 PM
Gee, for a owner/moderator of this Forum that states she does not take sides, it sure is blatently obvious whose side she is on.

Funny how it's OK for certain people to question everything a group of forward thinking, civic minded citizens do, insinuating wrong doing at every turn yet proving nothing, while those who question the questioners get beat down by the moderator.

About as Fair and Balanced as Faux News.

Just because she owns the site doesn't mean she is as dumb as a rock and gullible as some that follow EK facilitators are.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: sodbuster on September 01, 2011, 09:21:22 PM
"How thickheaded are you, youngster?"  Patriot, is that the best name calling you can do? I know you and Ross say you never do it, but here is the proof.  As to forcing the county to release information... I don't need to force them.... believe it or not, sometimes just asking works
Read my lips:  Court of public opinion.You still have no answers so it has not worked, and f the court of public opinion.

David

Judas David your really not very bright are you!  Sheesh. When these folks were AT THE MEETING and HEARD THAT INFORMATION FIRST HAND, and YOUR ass sits over in lala land, you can in no way know what was said at the meeting.  And here you are calling Patriot and Ross liars?  I'll tell ya if ya slandered me like that personally, i would knock your ass out and leave ya laying in the street!

srkruzich

Quote from: Ross on September 01, 2011, 10:00:18 PM
Aw, hey David who are those forward thinking, civic minded citizens you are speaking of?
Can you clue us in?

Uhmm you mean a bunch of damn liberals  errr communists errr progressives.....

Ross

Quote from: sodbuster on September 01, 2011, 11:06:38 PM
EK has influence all across the country.

Can you clarify that statement?
What does that mean?
It sounds like a real stupid statement from someone who knows nothing at all about the subject
especially when it is made in connection to a statement you also know nothing about.

You know what the say, "Ignorance is Bliss!"

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County?  

srkruzich

Quote from: Ross on September 02, 2011, 09:45:38 AM
Can you clarify that statement?
What does that mean?
It sounds like a real stupid statement from someone who knows nothing at all about the subject
especially when it is made in connection to a statement you also know nothing about.

You know what the say, "Ignorance is Bliss!"

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County?  

Its a threat Ross.

Patriot

Quote from: crosstimber on September 01, 2011, 09:20:20 PM
Funny how it's OK for certain people to question everything a group of forward thinking, civic minded citizens do, insinuating wrong doing at every turn yet proving nothing, while those who question the questioners get beat down by the moderator.

After pondering the above quote for several hours, it occurs to me that many groups view themselves as 'civic minded' or 'forward thinking'.  Even those in and supporters of the extremes like Code Pink or the Westborough Baptist Church bunch would describe themselves as being forward thinkers and having only the best intentions.  Alas, even the rich & powerful like Jimmy Carter, George Soros, Mayor Bloomberg of NYC and even our current administration & their proponents say their intentions are worthwhile & honorable.

I think, however, it's not self-descriptions or internal perceptions that really matter.   It's the actual results and methods that really define the quality of a group or a plan.  Measurable outcomes, results & methods are what are questioned here, not intentions or self-descriptions or even apparent support.  We've been reminded throughout time that 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions.'  But it's the path taken, methods used, and end results that really matter.

So we ask:  With all the conversations, tax dollars, grant money, wellness center, youth day camps & government involvement... How much measurable improvement & lasting positive change in Elk County in terms of our quality of life and community relationships has there been as a result of the stated intentions and activities of Elk Konnected?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk