Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

jarhead

Robert ? Jen ? What are y'all doing on this "dead thread " ? Haven't you heard? I'm only here because a couple of "haters" have taken over the Coffee Shop. Yea, talking about getting their jollies and up your arse and piles of dung. I just had to come back to this thread where it's tame. ;)

kshillbillys

That ain't no joke there Ron!! Nice and quiet and nothing gets stuck up your ass over here!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

kshillbillys

You can always tell when a thread is dead, too, Ronnie...nobody posts on it or looks at it or reads it...At any given time throughout the day you will find at least 5 guests reading this thread....Nope, it's not dead yet....It's just about to get interesting!!

Catwoman

Only for those who are so narcissistic that they get their "jollies" from hearing the echo of their own voices.  It's nice to see that the turd stirrers have returned to "their" thread... ;D

kshillbillys

The great thing about a PUBLIC FORUM is that we can be on any thread at any time!!

Janet Harrington

Quote from: kshillbillys on August 23, 2011, 07:45:50 PM
You can always tell when a thread is dead, too, Ronnie...nobody posts on it or looks at it or reads it...At any given time throughout the day you will find at least 5 guests reading this thread....Nope, it's not dead yet....It's just about to get interesting!!

I read this thread everyday that I get on the forum.

Ross

Yes, kshillbillys you are right this forum is a great tool and fun to use.
But why do you suppose certain people come to this thread if they consider it dead.
And just to post incredibly rediculous remarks like this one:
Quote from: Catwoman on August 23, 2011, 07:28:09 PM
Yup...DOA.
Followed up by other silly remarks.
That just doesn't make sense to me.
Perhaps because they have no answers to the real questions?

Even Jefe de vaca has no real answers.
He says, we don't understand something and then
he can't seem to enlighten us as to his understanding of it.

Well any way the questions remain:
But really Elk Konnected how about some answers to some really hot questions?

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

How can seven people in an organization with no leader and no registered membership speak for the entire population of Elk County? 
In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members? It would be nice to have some clarification.

Catwoman

Quote from: kshillbillys on August 23, 2011, 07:50:29 PM
The great thing about a PUBLIC FORUM is that we can be on any thread at any time!!

Unfortunately so...Thanks for the warning.

Ross

Quote from: kshillbillys on August 23, 2011, 07:50:29 PM

Quote from: Catwoman on August 23, 2011, 08:19:22 PM
Unfortunately so...Thanks for the warning.
Too cute!!! :laugh:
The response very mature???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk