Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on July 14, 2011, 01:27:46 PM
ELK LLC is not hiding.  They are just choosing to not respond on this media.

Isn't it funny that an ex-private investigator can't find what is readily available?  Just have to look in the right places.  Try some of the ones that have been mentioned on this thread.

Are you suggesting that the private investigators do something illegal to obtain the information?
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Catwoman

Oh, PI's would never outright BREAK the law...They'd just BEND it a little...lol

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on July 14, 2011, 02:11:30 PM
Oh, PI's would never outright BREAK the law...They'd just BEND it a little...lol

No more or less, of course, than teachers, electricians, economic development coordinators, retirees, real estate agents, veterinarians, elected officials, farmers, ranchers, community organizers, husbands, wives, mothers, LBGTs,or any other person.

Of course, PIs are bonded & licensed and monitored by the Attorney General.  That actually might make them more keen to stay clear of improprieties.

The problem with PIs is twofold.  First, is the grossly erroneous public perception that Jim Rockford and Thomas Magnum reflect reality.  Second is the fact that PIs are allowed to legally investigate private personal/business matters (for a fee) which really grates on folks with something to hide.

In reality, PIs may just generally be more adept at putting ugly puzzles together.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Or any other open, non-facilitated media, for that matter.

By the way, this forum is a singular medium.  Media is a plural form.  You're welcome.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on July 14, 2011, 10:36:44 AM
Again, what are they specifically doing?  It sound as if all they are doing is what other organizations do.  You have heard of the Chamber of Commerce, haven't you?  The Lions Club?  4-H?  American Legion? etc.?
Do you even understand what you read. I thought what Patriot wrote clearly explained what is going on with this particular organization.
What part of it did you fail to comprehend?
Perhaps re-reading would help.
Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is your Leader?

What are your real goals?

How do you plan to meet your goals?

Ross

Quote from: sodbuster on July 14, 2011, 01:15:26 PM
" I am Spartacus!" ;D

David
Now that I  have a tendency to believe.
The Saturday cartoon version, right?

Elk Konnected?

Who is your Leader?

Ross

Isn't it funny that an ex-private investigator can't find what is readily available?  Just have to look in the right places.  Try some of the ones that have been mentioned on this thread.

Pardon me. But do you comprehend what you write. You know the answers are not in this thread, only the questions. You even say Elk Konnected chooses not to respond. And just a second --- I question that remark.

How can you even suggest such a thing? By what authority are you making that suggestion?
Are you in communication with the owners or registered members of Elk Konnected?
If not then this is just a fabrication, right? And if this is a fabrication why on earth would you try to cover for someone that you don't know? That just doesn't make sense to me.

Elk Konnected?

Who is your Leader?

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on July 14, 2011, 02:11:30 PM
And your worldly experience with PI's other than tv would be?

Elk Konnected?

Who is your Leader?

sodbuster

Quote from: Ross on July 14, 2011, 03:28:33 PM
Now that I  have a tendency to believe.
The Saturday cartoon version, right?

Ross, douche touché, you made me smile. I think the cartoon spelled it Spartakus. Being the ornery person that I am; I appreciate a good dig. According to my Mother I got my ornery streak from her side of the family. Speaking of her side of the family; Uncle E.F. I saw you were logged on earlier. Don't deny the ornery or I will tell when you all fed my Uncle Marion a Gaines burger. Now that makes me smile. :)

Ross and Patriot if the answers were copperheads you would have been bitten by now.

David

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

readyaimduck

Quote"Who are the admitted members/owners of Elk Konnected, LLC?"...

Perhaps Ross, the key word in that statement that has gotten nothing but other questions, accusations and whatsayou...is
ADMITTED members/owners.

1.  Those that perhaps thought they were members, really aren't as they didn't sign anything, unless you account for the sign-in sheet at that one meeting.  that would be an embarrassment in my eyes, and I wouldn't say.
2.  Those that think they are members, are doing the work of someone else.  And no one will say who is calling the shots to say "Our group, Elk Konnected" is responsible for this:   (insert function).  that would be in my eyes an iffy situation.
3.   Those that are signed up, doing the job and proud of it, then one should not boast of what they did, but what and not a general piece in a paper.

Unfortunately, #3 is skirted with other questions, defensive tactics as well as accusations.
and no, I  am not a member and if it such a good organization that is lega, why can't I volunterr?

Too many 'answers' are sitting in a nebuli of thought at this time.
ready

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk