Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

I believe that Janet said that she might be.

And I am not a follower.   I am not a member.  I do not know who the members are that you are trying to get listed here and I don't care who they are.

No one, and I mean, no one, tells me what to post, when to post or to do anything else.

I am just heckling you because it is so much fun.  Besides, before long this is going to be my thread instead of  yours.

Catwoman

Antisocial Personality Disorder:
A condition characterized by repetitive behavioral patterns that are contrary to usual moral and ethical standards and cause a person to experience continuous conflict with society. Symptoms include aggression, callousness, impulsiveness, irresponsibility, hostility, a low frustration level, marked emotional immaturity, and poor judgment. A person who has this disorder overlooks the rights of others, is incapable of loyalty to others or to social values, is unable to experience guilt or to learn from past behaviors, is impervious to punishment, and tends to rationalize his or her behavior or to blame it on others. Also called antisocial reaction.

Ross, I think you've just diagnosed yourself... ;D...

Catwoman

Quote from: Wilma on June 18, 2011, 12:56:07 PM

I am just heckling you because it is so much fun. 

Doesn't he give a fabulous reaction?  LOL... ;D...I'll bet we can get this thread extended another 121 pages...What do you want to bet?  ;D

readyaimduck

QuoteNo one, and I mean, no one, tells me what to post, when to post or to do anything else.

OMG Wilma....are you related to Ross????? ???   lol
aside from the snide remarks to cease and desist, this thread is actually fun again.

<<<<<<<<making popcorn<<<<<<<<<<

Wilma

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  (Bows all around) (I might even take a curtain call or two.)  FUN RULES!!!

readyaimduck

I've had solicitation calls and cat calls, but never a curtain call....well congrats!  Watch out for the ever manipulating man behind the curtain, though ( just keeping with the intention of the thread)    ::)

Catwoman

Hey, hey, hey...Catcalls????  That's a hit below the belt, Ready!!! lol   ;)

readyaimduck

Hey, hey, hey...Catcalls?  That's a hit below the belt, Ready!!! lol   

MOVE YOUR BELT

readyaimduck

Janet, Janet Janet...wow do you have big fonts!   lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk