Israeli: Is Obama a Saudi Muslim plant?

Started by Teresa, April 25, 2011, 09:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

With everything that has transpired in the last 2 years that reeks of Anti Americanism concerning this man and his agenda.... This isn't shocking to anyone that is willing to admit what is really going on. The worst is that we are virtually powerless to do anything about it.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Patriot

The statement in that video regarding "a brain dead American public and an enabling media" hit home.  Those two plagues are being seen in many arenas, from the smallest community to the nation at large.  I'm reminded of the slogan adopted by the now decommissioned USAF Strategic Air Command:  The price of peace is eternal vigilance.  Today our collective vigilance is beyond lax and that price isn't being paid.  Citizens would rather minimize & demonize those who point to potential troubles ahead, calling them conspiracy nuts or worse.  Both locally and nationally.  I'm sure that they'll miss their peace when it's gone.  We can 'stay positive' all day long.  But that alone won't deter the enemies of our constitutional republic (enemies both the external and internal).  We need, now more than ever) to be realistic, unswayed by smooth talk and eternally vigilant.  Inch by inch.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

twirldoggy

It is so far out, it could be true!!

Diane Amberg

The average IQ in the U.S. is about 98.... That means there are many dull people who just aren't up to tricky thinking and are rather easily led.They can't help it. It just is.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 26, 2011, 01:37:26 PM
The average IQ in the U.S. is about 98.... That means there are many dull people who just aren't up to tricky thinking and are rather easily led.They can't help it. It just is.

If 'average' is about 98, how do you deduce from that alone that there are 'many dull people'?  You suggest that 'average' folk are dull and easily manipulated.  Nuclear physics gurus, no.  But dullards, I think not.  Your analysis seems a tad simplistic, a lot pejorative (poor average folk can't help it), and very elitist in perspective (it just is, you know), don't you think?  Of course, after 12-16 years of government directed education (indoctrination) in the 'art of being a good member of the collective', I suppose many are drained of their independent, critical thinking skills.  Was your observation accidental & incomplete, or did you intend to offend the capabilities of 'average' folks?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

twirldoggy

Half of the huge population is below the average. That means that there are many people with IQs in the 70s and 80s.  It is just a fact.  

Many of the elderly experience cognitive decline, and others have brain function problems that prevent reasoning and good judgement.  

So there are many people who do not understand the complexities that others do.

Also when it comes to politics, many who have a lot of brain power do not agree what the truth is about complex topics.  

Diane Amberg

Yup, exactly.  Thanks...better said than I did. I'm not sure why Patriot tries to make something controversial out of whatever I say, but I guess it pleases him so he can have his fun. Not everyone is up to deep political analysis of all issues, so they don't jump on every band wagon pro or con. I think many are getting weary of it all.

twirldoggy

I do think it possible that the Saudis could manipulate the American political system with money and influence.  It does seem reasonable in that Obama has become wealthy and powerful with out any real means to do so.   

Diane Amberg

It's very true.  The Saudis have had huge influence here for many years and through many Presidencies. As far as Pres. Obama's wealth, supposedly his book sales brought in a lot of money, but I don't really know. Maybe he's done well in the stock market or has other investments? I'm glad I don't have to make public where my money comes from and how much I'm personally worth! ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk