USA: No Longer a Beacon of Freedom...

Started by redcliffsw, April 23, 2011, 08:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

The morality of freedom transformed into the politics of race. The antidote of personal responsibility transformed into entitlements and victimization.

We've now gone beyond blacks just buying into the great welfare-state lie. We now have a black president who is leading us all into the abyss.
-Star Parker

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=290217

Varmit

Religion losing its influence?...Good.  Now maybe we can go to a more Spiritually based mindset and get past all of the dogmatic B.S. that has caused so many problems.  I tend to doubt it, but hey theres always hope.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

Quote from: Varmit on April 23, 2011, 02:21:21 PM
Religion losing its influence?...Good.  Now maybe we can go to a more Spiritually based mindset and get past all of the dogmatic B.S. that has caused so many problems.  I tend to doubt it, but hey theres always hope.

:)  I couldn't have said it better myself.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

redcliffsw

So what spiritually based mindset you all gonna use?  Obama's or you got something else in mind?

Varmit

Something else definately.  Obama, like most people that claim a "religion", can't see past the nose on their face.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk