question

Started by Judy Harder, April 22, 2011, 03:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

Is anyone in Elk County selling bedding plants. I haven't seen Twigg signs............and when I was in Howard yesterday (API meeting) I forgot to ask.

Also what is being built out on the highway. I know Robin's church is building next to highschool.......but again, I forgot to ask.
So I am asking here............I am nosy..LOL

Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Sarge

Perkins is building a machine shop.
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

Joanna

Judy, I've been told that Sam Trigg has vegetables (cabbage, tomatoes, peppers) this year and plans to do more again next year.
The Assembly is having their annual bedding plant sale on Thurs, Fri & Sat for 3 weeks starting now.
I have some bedding plants at the flowershop too.

rosewolf

Dad does have a few plants for sell this year. I think that the cabbage is just about ready, but I'm not sure about the rest. You might call and ask him.

Judy Harder

Thank you. I am not quite ready for bedding plants............patch needs dug up again (rain and wind played heck with it, after I turned it over) and it is small so only a few plants will go in ground. I will plant in pots, but my small patio/porch can hold just so much. Eyes are always bigger than my body can handle..

I bought plants from Twigg last year and they did well. So will try him again.
Thanks for your help.
Sarge that does explain. I always learn from this forum.
:angel:
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

Please send us some of your nicer weather, but not the tornadoes. I'm itching to get to gardening again but we had frost warnings on Thursday night. :P

rosewolf

Diane, I would love to have some rain. Haven't had a drop at all. Only had 2 1/2 inches of snow all winter in Clayton, NM.  Had bad fires just outside of town, and it lasted a week. Called in several fire departments from out of state to help with it.

Ms Bear

The fires are scary, we have been under burn ban since Thanksgiving and we need some rain.  Crossed the Trinity River yesterday and it looks like a creek with a lot of sand bars, it is usually out of its banks.  Guess we just have to thankful we haven't had tornados here.

Hope everyone has a Wonderful Easter.

Diane Amberg

I 've been watching everyone's weather, from drought to terrible wild fires to tornadoes to floods. We're having rain again right now and I'd love to send some to NM if I could.

rosewolf

I got to see the first very small storm tonight. We did get a little rain, but now it is gone. I wish that it would come back and rain some more. I keep trying to get dad to send me some from Kansas, but he hasn't done it yet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk