Windfarm funfacts... a little more sunshine

Started by Patriot, April 22, 2011, 08:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ELK@KC

Steve, from what I understand you don't and never have lived or owned any property in Elk County. You are just stirring the pot on something you know nothing about.

srkruzich

Quote from: ELK@KC on July 05, 2011, 08:35:56 AM
Steve, from what I understand you don't and never have lived or owned any property in Elk County. You are just stirring the pot on something you know nothing about.

AND You don't know one thing about me that i don't let you know either. :) 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 05, 2011, 08:44:29 AM
  I agree.

Whats funny it drives these folks insane when they don't know everything about someone.

Ross

srkruzicht it is just terrible if they don't know somethings about you because they then can't control you.
But you know as far as not living here howabout that Perkins living in Arkansas?

Makes me wonder where Jefe Perkins lives? Not that I care.
But it appears that if bullying one doesn't work there is always another way to bully.
Just to give them some relief, I'm not indebted to anyone. No car payment, no mortgage,
no handouts, no money.

And Mr. Perkins, you had the gall to tell me to get a job, well I have worked all my life.
If you had read the Topic: Elk County Hand Out At Commissioners Meeting on 4/25  (Read 16675 times)
@ http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.0.html you would know that I have a couple of
work related disabilities.

I had never planned on retiring until at least 70 years old, but here I am at 65 on social security retirement that I paid into since I was 13 years old.

What is it you do for a living if you don't mind my asking?

srkruzich

Quote from: Ross on July 05, 2011, 11:47:59 AM
srkruzicht it is just terrible if they don't know somethings about you because they then can't control you.
But you know as far as not living here howabout that Perkins living in Arkansas?

LOL true but they couldn't control me if they did know everything about me!  One of the most beautiful things is you can't get blood out of a turnip.

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on July 05, 2011, 11:47:59 AM

And just who would that be?
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Catwoman

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on July 05, 2011, 12:03:45 PM
And just who would that be?
Is that the best you got and catwoman to back it.
Wow I am so impressed by both of you.
Are you Elk Konnected followers?
Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Who is your Puppet Master?

What are your real goals?

Hefe de vaca

Let's see, this thread is labled RE: Windfarm funfacts... a little more sunshine. How does that become an issue regarding identity?  I know ! Those who want to promote" themselves ", just skew the conversation to serve their own agenda. What that exactlly is, appears to be quite nebulous, their agenda that is. I took the advice of one of the characters involved and went to the beginning of the thread concerning the" Elk County Hand Out". It is indeed quite a telling read. It tells us that the majority of people who posted, disapproved of the accusations being put forth. I didn't count them, perhaps someone will , though the disparity between those who support the betterment of the county through whomever want's to provide their time , money and knowledge towards that goal far outnumber those who believe people are in it for personal gain. This is not a factor to be shoved aside as unimportant.

I also observed , in perusing that thread which dates back to April, that one character gave us quite a pity story about how tough it's been through the years, injuries , being homeless , on and on, post to post. So I guess we're supposed to feel sorry. I do , I pray that he can let go of the anger that he feels, the feeling of being cheated in life . I pray that kindness and fellowship be restored to his heart.  Know that there are others who have fared worse.

I think we need to take a vote. All in favor of this acidic banter going away, vote AYE. Those opposed , NAY.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk