Windfarm funfacts... a little more sunshine

Started by Patriot, April 22, 2011, 08:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 05, 2011, 09:03:07 PM
BYE.  I Vote AYE.

Well, you're 'vote' here and a buck might buy a cup of coffee somewhere.  But since posting or not posting here is a free choice, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Note to the dozens of silent citizens following the EK and government ethics discussions, stay connected.  Your vote will count where it counts most... in the court of public opinion.  You don't have to be a leader.  Just don't be a blind follower. Be an independent thinker.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Catwoman

Aye!...And if Patsy and Rosco actually knew me...They would know better than to suggest any man was ever my "boss"! lol  ::) I like word plays and Jefe's "name" worked well for just that.   ;D

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 05, 2011, 07:27:27 PM
 Let's see, this thread is labled RE: Windfarm funfacts... a little more sunshine. How does that become an issue regarding identity?  I know ! Those who want to promote" themselves ", just skew the conversation to serve their own agenda. What that exactlly is, appears to be quite nebulous, their agenda that is. I took the advice of one of the characters involved and went to the beginning of the thread concerning the" Elk County Hand Out". It is indeed quite a telling read. It tells us that the majority of people who posted, disapproved of the accusations being put forth. I didn't count them, perhaps someone will , though the disparity between those who support the betterment of the county through whomever want's to provide their time , money and knowledge towards that goal far outnumber those who believe people are in it for personal gain. This is not a factor to be shoved aside as unimportant.

I also observed , in perusing that thread which dates back to April, that one character gave us quite a pity story about how tough it's been through the years, injuries , being homeless , on and on, post to post. So I guess we're supposed to feel sorry. I do , I pray that he can let go of the anger that he feels, the feeling of being cheated in life . I pray that kindness and fellowship be restored to his heart.  Know that there are others who have fared worse.

I think we need to take a vote. All in favor of this acidic banter going away, vote AYE. Those opposed , NAY.
Don't you think for one minute I am a bitter person. I believe it was another Perkins that told me to get a job with no knowledge of who or what I am. I am a veteran, a voter and a tax payer of this county and have every right that has been earned to ask all the questions I want in this open forum.
You my friend in my opinion are one twisted dude for making such disrespectful statements. I am sure you take great pride in being nasty, so enjoy yourself. It appears you support something you know nothing about, just another follower right?
I pray that kindness and fellowship be restored to his heart.
I doubt that you have any idea what that really means and I make that statement based on what you have written on this thread and on Topic: Elk County Hand Out At Commissioners Meeting on 4/25.

I also observed , in perusing that thread which dates back to April, that one character gave us quite a pity story about how tough it's been through the years, injuries , being homeless , on and on, post to post.
You mis-read and now tiwst what you read -- you my friend are the one to be pitied. I am far richer and happier than you and it is not counted in dollars. I keep on, keeping on. All that just shows you I can't be stopped.
those who support the betterment of the county
By who and how? Oh, the followers that don't know who they are following, right?
You have never seen me running around asking for handouts like a common beggar, now have you? But then you don't know me do you.

You are Great with diversions but no real answers, right?

Let's try again, do you have any real answers to the following?
Can you provide any intellegent answers?
Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Who is your Leader?
Please try real hard to concentrate, these are important questions.

Catwoman

:o :o  Is that a vein I see popping out on your temple, Rosco?  ;D ;D

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on July 05, 2011, 09:51:57 PM
Aye!...And if Patsy and Rosco actually knew me...They would know better than to suggest any man was ever my "boss"! lol  ::) I like word plays and Jefe's "name" worked well for just that.   ;D

For what it's worth, christian, I would never suggest that you would submit to any man.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on July 05, 2011, 08:27:14 PM
Ross, since you didn't answer the question the first time, just who are you talking about in this statement?
Quote from: Ross on July 05, 2011, 11:47:59 AM
srkruzicht it is just terrible if they don't know somethings about you because they then can't control you.
But you know as far as not living here, how about that Perkins living in Arkansas?

Makes me wonder where Jefe Perkins lives? Not that I care.
But it appears that if bullying one doesn't work there is always another way to bully.
Just to give them some relief, I'm not indebted to anyone. No car payment, no mortgage,
no handouts, no money.

And Mr. Perkins, you had the gall to tell me to get a job, well I have worked all my life.
If you had read the Topic: Elk County Hand Out At Commissioners Meeting on 4/25  (Read 16675 times)
@ http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.0.html you would know that I have a couple of
work related disabilities.

I had never planned on retiring until at least 70 years old, but here I am at 65 on social security retirement that I paid into since I was 13 years old.

What is it you do for a living if you don't mind my asking?

I noticed you didn't answer any questions yourself. Why is that?

Ross, since you didn't answer the question the first time, just who are you talking about in this statement?
But you know as far as not living here, how about that Perkins living in Arkansas?
I believe it was a question, see the question mark?????
Good night sweet heart good night.

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on July 05, 2011, 09:58:59 PM
:o :o  Is that a vein I see popping out on your temple, Rosco?  ;D ;D
Save it for your Boss man.
I don't get angry over something as simple as this stuff.
You guy are really working hard at it though and just wasting your time.
Followers that don't know who they are following do not impress me, sorry.

Diane Amberg

I don't understand all the comments about the Perkins family, especially the ones that are subtly, yet truly negative. I know there have been Perkins family members around Elk County, both by blood and marriage, for a very long time and now the comments are leaking out about a Perkins link to another state entirely? If you'll pardon the awful pun, what's the beef? It seems to be much more than just EK doin's. Through family business I've known or at least met a mess of 'em and I honestly didn't see any "human" horns.

Catwoman

Awww, Diane, you can't blame them...It's just Perkins envy... ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk