I need your opinion to do or not to do DONUTS at Sweet & Spicy...

Started by connie, August 25, 2011, 01:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

connie

Before I get started with the donuts, I need to know if you want them back. I have given up most of my jobs so that I can do them and I am ready for a challenge. It will take time and money to get started but I am only willing to do it if you want them back. My plans are to have them available on Mon., Weds., Fri. Please give me your input. Thank You.

farmgal67357

I love donuts, but I can't have them! I guess you need to find out if it's worth all the bother. I still need to get back in there and try some of your Mexican food!  ;D
Lisa
Lisa

Ms Bear

I don't live there so I can't give my opinion on the donuts but I really enjoyed the food and conversation when I was there in July.

Diane Amberg

Janet Harrington

Connie, my opinion is that donuts will sell well in the fall, winter, and spring. Not so well in the summer. I like donuts, but don't eat them very often just because I don't need the sugar.

If you did them, I would buy them once in awhile.

Hefe de vaca

Donuts , smonuts. Do the good stuff weeklong, Carnitas, Chile Colorado, Chile Verde, con Chilies Toreados y Limon y Cebolla,

eh, mi panza es vacio, por favor. ;D ;D

hhjacobs

I would buy some once in awhile, probably not evryday you made them.

Just be sure and let everybody when donut day is. :D :D :D

doobie

connie-I agreewith Janet, the cooler weather seems more logical.  Don't worry about Janet and sugar, I'll have her share!! Good Luck.
CAUTION: if instrument is shaken sufficiently to cause arm to swing violently, damage may occur!

oldfart

3 days week ok but sat. might be good. with  kids out of school and people coming to town for the bank are good.

PrehistoricRez

what did you decide on the donuts, Id like to get some when i come to town for the dr

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk