One Family, One Bloodline, One Rule

Started by Varmit, April 15, 2011, 02:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

First of all, I never said that I or anyone else was gonna save anyone from anything.  Doesn't work that way.  I think that each one of us is responsible for seeking the Truth, not only from what is around us but within ourselves.  

Secondly, I never mentioned the Illuminati.  Do I think they exist?  Sure.  As do the other people and groups you mentioned.  Do I think they are a threat?  Only in so much as we allow them to be.  That is where they and others like them get their power from.  They thrive on our fear and ignorance and our collectivly held belief that material wealth and position is what defines who we are, not only as a nation but as individuals.  This myth has been perpetuated by the "elite" and bought by the masses for so long that it has almost become ingrained in our DNA.  
Hell, they've gotten us to the point that we will gladly cheer the wholesale slaughter of entire nations simply because They tell us we should.  The last ten years stand as testimonial evidence to that fact.

By the way, you forgot to mention the Rothchilds.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

Varmit, sorry you aren't "buying'' anything but the negative view of writers who appeal to a certain negative thinking audience.  You can't choose your ancestors, it's all behind you. Society has always protected its families and its wealth and business ties all the way back .Yes, it still goes on today to some extent. "Coming out" for the girls is less popular now but we still have the Snowflake Ball here and like families still try to make good matches. As far as politics?  Remember how George Bush got elected the second time?    Where are the Cabots and the Lodges now? Remember the hard time Molly Brown had? The further the generations divide and distance themselves from the original generation, the further away the control becomes.   Some very powerful groups use that power for good too, so it's not always a bad thing.You say these groups are only as powerful as "we " allow them to be....who is "we."  Are you not a member of any clubs or groups yourself?   
As far as the wars and the business connections and the people who make money from them....well, we could talk about that for hours.  Many billions in the budget for wars but it's a cash cow for many too. Employment for many, so is it a bad thing? It depends on who you are.

Varmit

Since when did seeking the truth about something become a negative thing?  I understand that  aperson cannot choose his ancestors, but it seems a little strange that the same families keep popping up in power. 

Cabots and Lodges?...You can bet your bottom dollar that they are still around, they may have changed their name from time to time but their goals have remained fixed. 

What powerful groups have used their postition and authority for good? 

I said "we" as in the collective majority of average citizens.

No. I am not a member of any club or group.

As far as war goes, it is never a good thing.  I don't care how much money is made from it or by who.  To use it as a means of economic growth or finanical security, like we're doing now, is just evil. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

Varmit, surely you can think of local groups and their national versions that exist to do good without prompting from me. Just think about the powerful men from the past and their modern counterparts, movers and shakers all.

Varmit

Sure I can, but groups like the Red Cross or the like aren't really that powerful. 

Diane Amberg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk