One Family, One Bloodline, One Rule

Started by Varmit, April 15, 2011, 02:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

The last 30 seconds of this clip say it all.  It just suprises me that so very few people realize the lie.

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

it should be noted that the furthest relative anyone could ever be from you is a 13th cousin.  So saying someone is a 9th or 11th cousin isn't that big of a deal.  Probably more than half the people posting on this forum are at least 8th cousins of Obama.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

sodbuster

I didn't even watch the video, but since I Love a good conspiracy theory I will add this the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati with bonus links.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/index.htm

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Wilma

Bloodlines mean nothing.  Mine go back to 3 presidents, a king of France and Charles the Great.  But look at me.  Do I look like anything special?  The only similarity between me and aristocracy is arrogance.  Forget the bloodlines.  Judge the person by who they are today.

Varmit

Wilma, why don't you try actually watching the video before you post.  But then again I guess it really doesn't matter, you like most, are unwilling to see the truth of this world for what it is.  Didn't mean that as an insult, just an observation. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

Varmit, It just is what it is. I'm related to a bunch of old aristocrats too but it's not unusual. As more and more studies are done using DNA, researchers are able to learn more about humans' travels around the world as people migrated and integrated. Of course human politics traveled along too, with the haves and the have nots in different cultures. The Pics and Scots, the Romans, who took their bloodlines throughout Europe. Banking? Look at the fascinating history of the Knights Templar. Look at the ebb and flow and history of the Catholic church, the Church of England and the other "break off" Protestant faiths. Then there is Benjamin Franklin. I suspect most of the forum is related to him! It's wonderful juicy stuff and just " is," no more no less.
Then there is the oriental version and the South American version with the Incas ,Aztecs, Mayan.Toltecs and all the rest. The families stuck together for survival and eventually power came into it too. It's just part of the human condition.

Varmit

Sorry Diane, I'm not buying it.  Besides I think that ya'll have missed the point of my orignal post.  That being that there is no "chance" happening in politics, governance, or any seat of real power.  It is all by design.  Votes don't matter any more than who is in office or what party has power.  Neither do things like the constitution, national borders, deficits, and so on.  They are only tools used by those in power to maintain control over the rest of us. 

srkruzich

Where in the world did you ever get the idea we vote for the president?  Votes have never counted in a presidential election.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

flintauqua

Okay, I'll bite.  Who or whom is it that constitutes the leadership of the Illuminati and is controlling every political move on the face of the Earth?  Or to put it another way, who tells everyone else what to do and when to do it?  Is it:

The UN Secretary General

The Council on Foreign Relations

The Capo dei capi

The Pope

The Trilateral Commission

The Arquillians

The Bilderbergers

The Priory of Sion

The Free Masons

The Elders of Zion

Damian Thorne

Chatham House

Just curious who it is that you and your fellow Anarchists are going to save us from.

"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

twirldoggy

I read much of the information about the illuminati and the negative views of the history of the various families.  There is a  lack of  reasoning and judgement regarding the facts.  And a great tendency to equate many, many people with Satanism.  Also the proposal that people can be mind slaves or sex slaves to the illuminati or to those Satanists.  It is a mass conspiricy theory that cannot be proved.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk